Do I have standards? yes

Do I have standards? yes

There's nothing wrong in having high standards user

Attached: IMG162973461.jpg (1108x1552, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tkjwu-qV18M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have standards too but I'm also realistic, so I dont bother with girls.

A gay guy with standards? That's pretty rare.

I just get annoyed when ugly girls are mad that you don't like them
Guys don't expect love back but you need to be a good boy and
"not break her heart" double standards bull shit

i have standards, and then i also have standards for myself. I don't live up to my standards for myself though, and so I feel completely unworthy of a girl who lives up to my standards for a girlfriend.

>guys don't expect love back

On Jow Forums guys expect love for asking a girl how her day is, and if she's not into him he makes 400 woman hate threads.

I wasn't talking about autist that post about the same girl everyday
I meant regular guys

Who's this Jewess OP?

Anna song. I wasn't aware she was jewish
just looked hot and she's above my league but ideally where I keep my standards

Attached: 25579_6f801.jpg (531x800, 82K)

this. Are you me?
Originaligano

Attached: 1533668763605.jpg (640x640, 56K)

I don't know myself, I'm just basing this off of her facial structure and large breasts. Throwback to the days I was enamored with big boobs. It's gone though now. No idea what I'm doing.

Attached: jun amaki.jpg (740x987, 66K)

>antisocial social club
this shit is the most normalfag wannabe depressed thing, i see people wearing this while they are chatting up randos and their tons of friends. if you were actually antisocial you wouldn't wear a fucking billboard on your sweater saying that you are.

It's not really that from my understanding, it's just super exclusive and expensive brand.

well only brain dead people buy overpriced "fashion" so there is a correlation

My standards are so low that they're high in the regard that my dream girl does not exist

I don't have high standards for a woman's appearance.
It's mostly my own moral standards that are the problem.
Just don't want to use people or pretend I like them just to have sex.
I'm not interested in that kind of thing. Just finding someone I can whole heartedly care about without feeling like a complete idiot.

Of course not, don't settle for less when you know your worth.

Just...y'know, try not to overestimate said worth.

youtu.be/tkjwu-qV18M

I have a hard time with the word "standards," because I think that implies something way too objective.

What I think is that loneliness is not the worst thing that can happen to you, and that dating someone who is wrong for you is one of those things. I have a pretty good idea of what traits are mandatory, what traits are desirable, what traits are undesirable, and what traits are dealbreakers. I'll stick to the mandatory and dealbreaker ones no matter what. I'll compromise on desirable and undesirable.

I guess if you want to call that "standards," that's fine, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend like my own constellation of traits in those categories does, or should, match anyone else's.

That's a horrible sound m8.
I just want a girl who was abused and molested by her parents that isn't completely fucked but about as sociopathic as I

>not liking neutral milk hotel