Friday evening

>Friday evening
>Spend it at the gym
Anyone else?

Attached: 1551417479456.jpg (800x630, 85K)

yeah man no shame

>tfw gym is closed because muh christianism
I hate this planet

I know OP’s pic must be impossible, but in theory it should work right? If I was able to achieve super human strength through some advanced cyborg technology, would it work?

you'd rip the handles off

ur pulling urself down, not up

You’d probably break the chair in half. Imagine holding dip bars while some invisible backwards gravity like force pulled you up and you pulled down to escape it. Now reverse it, your ass would go through the chair.

If you were that strong you could just all might jump

Attached: 1551415231649.jpg (800x685, 77K)

It wouldn't even work in space with 0 gravity; you'd be pushing on to the chair as hard as you were pulling it

I’m starting to hate going to bars and clubs
>waste money
>get hungover
Go to gym
>get gains
>feel good

Okay why does this one not work?
Is it because you can't transfer your momentum to the chair?

Me too but I’m married I hope you are too

The force of gravity still pulls you down so you'd need to jump a bit more than the force of gravity is pulling you down.

Attached: fitlit.png (512x467, 107K)

Usually I do this. But I had a wisdom tooth out this week and haven't been able to lift, I've just been doped up on painkillers and struggling to get enough calories.

It fucking sucks, I can't wait to get back the gym on Monday (my gym is closed on weekends).

Attached: 1553436713994.jpg (540x260, 10K)

Imagine if there was no gravity at all.

You are in the space station and you push a chair away from you while floating. Imagine the force/speed you would move at. Now compare it with the force you would be moving at if you jumped out of a window that high.

Falling force - speed you would move on the station = force you would hit the ground at.

Spend 3 seconds falling and you'd be travelling at 3g, nearly 30 m/s or well over 60 mph. Assuming the chair is 1/10th your weight, conservation of momentum means you'd have to kick the chair down at over 600mph to counter your own velocity. If you dropkicked a chair, do you think it would be moving at even a fraction of 600mph?

I bet I could do at least a few hundred mph

>only night there's not a ton of normie cunts taking up my precious space for face pulls in the gym
I love lifting friday nights

Attached: 1497436011808.gif (280x224, 1.62M)

Newton's third law proves that OP pic is impossible, it's basic physics
>When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.

I would if my gym wasn't closed for fucking Good Friday. Why the fuck are we still letting religion have this large a sway over our lives?

>gym was on limited hours
>had to lift at noon instead of midnight
time for an anticrusade?

Yep, had to choose between this and going to the club and make a fool outa myself by being clueless and autistic.
Instead I went and got a new haircut, went to the gym and had a night walk in the park.

If you had no friends, what would you do tonight?

Honestly thinking of going to a club by myself. One with older people because it might be easier. Not looking to hook up or even drink, just to practice social skills

What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: xDe0a5I.jpg (1080x1349, 131K)

Fuck Yeah.
Squatting rn

I used to do this all the time, it was comfy because there were less people there.
Also, if there are women there, they seem more open to conversation since they feel like faggots for not going out and partying.

Do it and tell us all about it.

Go for it. You could always try a bar or something too. And of course, we expect you to tell us all about it afterwards

Yep. Haven’t lifted since monday. Ran 5 miles in the days between then and now.

Im already off work so im going to the shooting range and I’ll hit the gym later tonight.

No, I went on a date. I'm not 100% sure she knew it was a date and not just two friends hanging out though.

Yo

Nope, fucked my back last night and I'm giving it time to rest. I need to pack up a bunch of shit anyway.

Spent my friday morning lifting so now I got time to go out on a date with a girl that's taller than me

Is that supposed to be sexy? She looks like she'd snap if she sneezed too hard.

the chair pushes back with the same force you use against it

I went this afternoon

gonna fuck a girl tonight

Friday night is deadlift night so I have Saturday to rest.

damn dude did you skip grade 11 physics?

Do newfags really not know about trollphysics?

Attached: 1387499016545.png (308x392, 223K)