Any non normalfags here dislike animals?

Any non normalfags here dislike animals?

>see stray cat approach me
>looks sickly and is meowing alot towards me
>wants me to feed it
>start walking up stairs to my apartment building
>it tries following me and getting inside building
>kick it

Attached: 1533165013615.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.usatoday.com/amp/908159001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking liquid johnny psychopathic fucker

Numale normie faggot get a clue

no animals want to be near me anyways. i don't go outside either so im neutral.

I actually fucking hate you

The two things i hate most in this world
1. Animal abusers
2. Crazy retards who parents didnt smack the psycho cat killer out of them

Do you eat animal products?

you did good, cats are extremely harmful to local ecosystems

reddit

how can you even do something like that
you only kicked it because you know it can't kick you back you bitch

I hate shitty reddit frog/wojak posters so goddamn much

Attached: 1547756284270.jpg (750x500, 29K)

Depends on the animal.

I fucking hate dogs. I think they're useless piece of shit animals and I've kicked one a couple times and felt nothing but pure pleasure and no remorse.

Cats, on the other hand? They're independent, so I like them.

Dogs are needy useless fucks. I feel like every single one of them should be put down. They are seriously stupid useless animals.

Cats bury their shit, a dog just leaves it there. Cats are smart, dogs are fucking dumb and ugly. So on and so forth. So many reasons.

Stupid fucking dogs, man. I hate their existence.

>Cats are smart, dogs are fucking dumb

yeah I guess that's why cats are known for their ability to learn a multiple of commands and tricks- oh wait. shut the fuck up you driveling, toxoplasmosis-ridden catfag

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-155934_Chrome.jpg (1440x638, 207K)

That doesn't really disprove what he said. In fact, it kinda reinforces it. Especially the whole "independent" thing.

lmao you didn't even look at the image I posted. dogs literally have twice as many neurons and a far higher mental capacity than cats. "independent" doesn't mean shit. all of the most intelligent animals are ones that can be trained to follow specific commands and orders: monkeys, dolphins, pigs, dogs etc. the only reason cats can't be trained is because they don't have the mental capability, not because they're sapient and choose not to follow orders. there are no rescue cats, or seeing eye cats, or police cats, because they're fucking stupid and aren't worth a shit. you're a total brainlet, no wonder you like cats so much

Kill yourself you retarded nigger. You are literally garbage and a waste of resources.
>reddit
Literally not once.

I hate any animal that would not survive on its own in the wild, such as french bulldogs, corgis, munchkin cats, and the like. Survival of the fittest is what has given many species to stay alive. Human intervention has only made it harder to get rid of the weak

You are the weak user, you wouldnt survive on your own.

You are the equivlent to a mangled, monstrous French bulldog.

>Cats, on the other hand? They're independent,

Are you fucking serious? They're just as clueless as dogs but learn if they mew and purr at an early age then faggots like most of the numale fags in this thread will come running to tend it

whales have bigger brains than humans, doesnt mean they are smarter. also the bigger the animal is, the more brain cells it has for controlling movement, not intelligence. face it, dogs eat their own shit while cats bury it, no more needs to be said.

you can keep ignoring every bit of evidence I bring up, doesn't make it any less true. don't (You) me again unless you want to look like an even bigger moron

Attached: 20190117_170232.jpg (1080x2990, 951K)

>quoting from random obscure websites

dog people really are as dumb as their pets, huh

Hey man I love dogs and animals but that abomination you posted is a sad example of a dog

this is the article in particular: amp.usatoday.com/amp/908159001

you can also just simply Google, "are dogs smarter than cats" and you'll find that virtually all the results are unanimously in favor of dogs being smarter. like I mentioned earlier, cats have no practical use whatsoever aside from pest control, even then, there are dogs like jack russells which are more efficient and bred for such tasks. keep ignoring facts dumbass

Attached: Swedish_police_dogs.jpg (2592x1944, 1.75M)

Based

Cats are useless and people who own them tend to have mental illnesses

This.
I don't hate dogs, but holy shit they are the most short-sighted, attention hungry fucking garbage fishing little fucks. They only think with their noses, and are only considered """intelligent""" because they are easily bent to a forceful personality. EVEN THEN, their training must be constantly reinforced because they have the attention span of a walnut.
Dogs are absolutely exhausting, and are a chore to deal with at all times, exactly like little furry children, except they never grow up.

This. It's rare to see a crazy old dog lady with a filthy house covered in dog piss. Degenerate cat owners with filthy houses are very common. I hate having to service their houses.

Did you know if it's filthy enough to be a hazard to your lungs, you can report the house to the city and they will kick the residents the fuck out? A coworker did this to a catfag with a house so bad he couldn't breathe in it. The city condemned the house and would not allow anyone to live there until it was fixed, and I think some cats got taken away to an animal shelter.

Oh no (unironically).

Attached: image0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

whats wrong with pepe & wojak?

Certain ones. I like dogs but have killed a lot of coyotes. I don't hate cats but I would have no problem killing them if they did something like scratch me. I hate subhuman normies who treat their cats/dogs like people though. I've killed literally thousands of pest birds for farmers. Pidgeons are the niggers of the sky along with starlings.

Attached: 16463852_767483493414272_6862960112201172009_o.jpg (1440x810, 182K)

>sisters dogs shit everywhere, racking up 1000s of dollars in damage to the house, not a day goes by where there isn't shit somewhere in the house
>she basically just gives the finger when you tell her to pick it up
>brother comes home from the weekend and brings his dog
>his dog pisses EVERYWHERE even though he's tried to potty train it since puppyhood
>literally hold my breath when walking out of my room
>he's shit on the couch 5 times
>probably knocked up my sisters smaller dog
>"BRAH OWNING A DOG IS LIKE THE BEST THING EVER, LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH OF AN EXPERIENCE IT IS

I hate, hate, hate, hate ,hate and loath all dog owners. That dog of his wouldn't leave me alone for two seconds without crying and pouncing on me for food, 3 hours of play, or some other shit i couldn't tell. And he would howl and bark if you left him outside. Nothing new since i have to put up with the neighbors dogs barking when i'm trying to sleep, beat my dick or do anything.

all these fuckwits do what feels right instead of what does right. They are the reason i hate dogs. If someone owns a dog consider it a red flag.

>Dogs are needy useless fucks
That must be why the police, military, handicapped people and search and rescue crews use them.

You have to go backeroni

Attached: um6ijro.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

I get annoyed by how obsessed normalfags are with protecting animals and I don't particularly care much about animal cruelty but at the same time I don't actively hate animals, that's just edgy teen shit

You have the E X A C T same view as me on this. I mean people are literally being killed en masse all over the planet and normalfags think that giving a stray kitten a bath makes them a saint. Im not saying you have to care about that either, but if you want to virtue signal you should at least pick something that at least makes it look convincing

Most people who "love" animals are abusing the little cunts because "they are cute".
Keeping them in the house is abuse as it is a confined space where it can't live out it's natural instincts and can't move as much as it wants.
You need to cut dogs nails or it will grow too big and literally hurt that mofo while it's walking.
You need to either have a 2nd animal or be around it and care/play with it atleast for a few hours a day, they are fucking social animals that will mentally suffer if left without interactions.
These are the most common ones I see from every "dog/cat lover" but they 99% break laws too like having a sign indicating a possibly dangerous animal, reporting that a new cunt is living with you, letting the animal go into public without a leash or a muzzle.

I hate any kind of animal but not nearly as much as the deranged and psychotic humans that "love" them.

You're a degenerate normie Nigger
At least you behave like one
Animals are the only things that will give us unconditional love on this shit hole of a planet, and you choose to punish them for that attribute.
Vile

acting with immediate condemnation just shows how much of a moral fag you are.

Sorry friend, this goes beyond moralfaging
Use empathy

This funny OP, good job

i do use empathy, you use sympathy.
I am able to think in multiple dimensions and come to various possible conclusions. Like how OP probably just nudged the cat and wrote about it online, recalling it twice as edgy.

or that this is all made up, or that he thought about doing it and wanted to see what Jow Forums would think. I would not immediately punch op in the face because i am not a low impulse control fag like you, it was non of my business anyway so i don't care. You can't just jump into a situation not knowing all the venerable and acting like a righteous fool. Theres a reason why no cruel or unusual punishment is a thing.

>cats kill birds
>birds are best animals

you did good user, fuck cats