Warm up squats with the bar

>warm up squats with the bar
>can't keep it straight, wobbles everywhere and I have terrible form
>put weight on the bar and squat
>form is perfect
this happen to anyone else?

Attached: 1452304673354.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Moot touches little kids prove me wrong

This happens to me on bench form, never squats

Most likely cause is your form isn’t actually good, try doing bodyweight squats for a bit on your off days

Lift more.

What are those in OP’s pic? Zoomer squats?

>Moot
literally whomst

Kek

Yeah who even is moot sounds like a fucking loser

post body

kek who is that fag

It's easier to tense your body when there's weight
Try tensing when you have just the bar, keep everything tight, it should be more stable

Happens to me too OP, like when you go down you just bounce around because there’s no counter weight I guess.

Either way I’ve started warming up with 20kg each side instead of just the bar because of it and not had any issues

haha whos that dyel faggot
also try bending the bar that helped me

suck a fat one faggot

Attached: legshotbody2.jpg (1079x1427, 1.17M)

i want to eat those for my Easter Sunday ham.

Not the guy you’re replying to but I want legs like this. How many cycles have you done?

you forgot your pants

Attached: 29ef7b5b36cf3ecde8fe8c8d8fab9600.jpg (319x480, 16K)

Come on guys, how do you not know who moot is? He is the guy with the sunglasses in pic related

Attached: 1554161288162.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

Haha epic they don’t even know bro xD

Same but when I'm bench pressing. I do five sets and scale it up every time, starting at 135 and ending at 225. When I do my 135lbx5 set I feel imbalanced and wobbly, but then I start to get stable once I reach like 185lbs, then I start wobbling again when I reach 225lbs and struggle harder. Are there certain muscles that I just can't engage until I hit a certain weight? Should I try training at low weight/high volume to learn to engage them?

Happens to me too bro don’t even do the bar anymore

I didn't know he was a fag.

Good riddance you degenerate kid fucker

Same

Moots Black you newfag

I thought his name was Hiroshimoot and that he was a gook

>warm up squats
Lol

this is moot, jesus christ you newfags

Attached: moot.jpg (554x554, 29K)

Pretty normal, warm up with barbell front squats instead

retard that's Obama

Warm up set weight is actually being supported by my hands because my shoulder mobility sucks. Add more weight to force my shoulders into the correct position.

You don't have very good mobility. You're not comfortable in a full squat position. Do more stretching and mobility work, you should be able to sit into a deep squat effortlessly with an empty barbell on your back.

it's not so much the position, I think it's that I'm coming down and up too fast and I don't balance the bar well at that speed

I'm not asking you. I'm telling you that this is your issue and how to fix it. Feel free to use or disregard this information.