Why should a fucking plant be illegal?

Why should a fucking plant be illegal?

Attached: 1531785758229.png (420x420, 165K)

because it causes faggots like you to get butthurt

cause that fucking plant makes people less focused while driving auto mobiles and can be prone to causing more accidents + it destroys 10x more brain cells than a cigarette

so fags like you can cry about it

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Because I don't want to get fucked by a plant.

Dude weed lmfao
I dont care if it is legal, you are still a trash human being

It should not. Straight-edgers BTFO

it hasn't even been proven to kill braincells you absolute mong

cannabis actually induces neurogenesis - it assists in brain cell generation and makes brains larger and heavier.

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 10K)

But alcohol actually kills brain cells. Why isnt it illegal? If you drink everyday for 5 years youll get brain damage that will show up on a ct scan. You could smoke all the weed in the world and that will never happen. Worst is youll get a bit of a cough. and lose 10 iq points, but only if you start before 25.

This is what stoners actully bealive

I thought this post was asking why fucking a plant should be illegal and took a couple minutes to think about how or why someone would even fuck a plant and what plants would be fuckable.

Because man is above nature, and plant make me mad! Durk mad! Durk kill plant!

A bunch of cranky bitches got the govt to ban alcohol 100 years ago.
Then, a bunch of people, stripped of their alcohol, found out that this plant farmers have been growing for rope for millennia makes you feel "drunk".
Old crank politicians think "murrawaunuh" is a plot by the mexicans to subvert factory works into being lazy instead of using (legal at the time and actually harmful) cocaine to power through 16-hour workdays for politician's rich factory owner friends and thusly ban it.
They unban alcohol because people are making it anyways because it requires only water, sugar and yeast.
But "murrawaunuh" cause "reefer madness" despite no one bothering to do any research so it stays banned.

Attached: tumblr_ogy1ngFM3R1te0qnyo1_500.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Trips of stone cold truth.

>a plant lmaoooo
heroin is from a plant, why isnt that legal?

idk man whys sticking your dick in an animal illegal but killing it and feasting on it's flesh is not?

I don't know. I've never actually been high before but I like to pretend just to fit in on the internet.

>you must be at least 18 years old to use this website

Melons, dude... Melons.

Why can't I fuck a girl who is biologically ready to reproduce just because she wasn't alive for an arbitrary number of revolutions around the sun?

dude it's just a fucking plant dude

Attached: opiumpoppy.jpg (500x668, 31K)

because chances are, she's not emotionally ready.

^ this
most drugs start off as a plant
opiats, cocaine, dmt, etc
lsd is less harmful than most plant based drugs, and it was made in a lab.quit using this stupid fucking excuse. find something better

So? Why should the government intervene?

because the vast majority of girls arent ready at 14-15. Its better to have the age of consent at 16-18 (16 where i am) instead of letting people fuck their lives up at an early age

>lsd isnt a plant based drug
My my you are quite the retard

because it makes people that smoke it mad. its funny making people mad

you know what i mean stupid nigger

>What is LSA>
>A precursor to LSD, derived from the seeds of Morning Glories and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

>muh dui
more people are killed in booze related car accidents than pot so should we reinstate prohibition? Didnt Think so.

Nice digits of truth

Attached: 1444291017541.gif (255x255, 201K)

I read that as "Why should fucking a plant be illegal"

HAHA OH NO NO NO! Imagine living in a country where weed isn't legal! OOOHOHOHOHAHAHA!

Seriously though I have a problem with weed. I smoke every night and have no fucking hobbies or interests. If you're already introverted and reclusive weed is only going to make it worse/

Attached: 994FC073F57945CBA2B4CD6DAEBF4736.jpg (689x846, 82K)

because the people who smoke it are douches

I don't think it's a huge deal but it could cause problems we already have to escalate like delinquency, in moderation it's ok but in people that smoke all the time they're just not motivated to do anything with their lives and kinda happy to just stagnate and never reach their full potential and I think that's a waste.

Only if you're an alcoholic.

If you unironically think opium is bad please consider suicide.

I know right? Legalize coca plant

Why should a fucking 17 year old be illegal? Why should speeding be illegal? Why should Mexicans be illegal? Why should faking government documents be illegal? Why should murder be illegal? Cuz you gotta draw the line somewhere, bub.

Just scream SCUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG And leave the contrie