Born in cold shitty small town

>born in cold shitty small town
>surrounded by hillbillies and retarded dipshits
>literally everyone out here is autistic
>the only other person in my town is a literal schizophrenic retard with autism who pisses me off to no end every day and cant even carry a conversation
>all my neighbors are old retarded on disability degenerates
>literally one of the coldest places on the earth entire place is frozen solid snowing 24/7 and dark as fuck
>closest major city is 7 hours away
>everyone here acts like a literal retarded child thats been living in this stupid country bubble all their life
>people here only live to sit inside and watch tv and wait to die
>everyone here shoots up any drug they can get literally every pill they can get they run to the closest place they can shoot up and get high
>no girls around AT FUCKING ALL
>my town has 2 empty roads and nothing in it
>no people no stores no jobs nothing around nothing to do too cold to go outside anyways

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

>parents are poor as fuck living in a broken down house and dont even leave their room all day drinking parents are literally robots
>everyone around me is poor as fuck living on disability and welfare or just working part time jobs and bragging about their shit job
>my retarded autistic friend claims that living on disbaility will "make him rich"
>literally everyone i know is brain dead, in and out of the psych center on meds, or toothless, or junkies
>literally nothing around me at all literally just small villages with one main road and no people and nothing to do and no stores
>literally everything is like an all day fucking drive just to do the simplest thing
>have to buy literally everything online

living in a small town is literally HELL. i've talked to 400 pound fat girls in the city and they literally are never single or alone they can date a different guy every day of the week but living in a small town you could be literally chad and you would go 2 years without talking to a single girl

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE FUCK GOD

Go innawoods

organel

plz stop upstate ny fag

we're really getting tired of your retarded topic.

you're really making it hard for us to root for your success

just move to ghonzou a city in korea

you're the guy with the DUI, right? yeah, i think so, judging by these posts. in any case, do something to change your situation because complaining to strangers online isn't going to change it. no jobs around? fine, learn something online that you can do online. could be graphic design, coding, digital marketing, search engine optimization, social media management, copywriting & editing, and on & on. literally hundreds of good choices for remote work where you can get paid a good wage, and if you work for a foreign company where they have a higher valued currency, then you're double winning. you have options. take one, or rot in your town. up to you.

every time I find a way to do something or succeed god strikes me down

Just move out of your parents house faggot

I dont wanna live in a small town man and god makes it so im trapped in one no matter what I do. I have to defeat god somehow

my life is literally like playing dark souls on the hardest difficulty with no weapon or armor and using a broken controller with a blindfold on

this thread again
go fuck yourself dumbcunt

that sounds like a great place to live , what else do you want from life , rainbows and sunshine ?
if you want that tie up and shoot up , find a scheme for making money , sell shit online , find a job , freelance and make enough money to survive and stop complaining , it's good that you see failures every day so you can laugh at them once you start dividing your self from them you fucking degenerate

Attached: 1547659581054.jpg (221x228, 21K)

atleast you're still an dumb normfag , you'll fit right in in the wageslave bussiness

>wageslave

im a successful business person

i have money but money means nothing to me and yes i want sunshine. i want sunshine and a big city. palm trees type sun none of this snow shit. never again.

then why the fuck are you complaining , you have money , food and place to live , you complain theres no sunshine ? lol many people here alone don't have food to eat sometimes , i smoke cheap tobacco sometimes just not to feel the hunger , live in a similar situation barely connecting and end with an end and i don't complain , i love the gritty landscape that scrapes my eyeballs it started fucking growing on me , if you don't know how to treat your self or live with your self thats your fucking problem you degenerate hillbilly

Attached: 1547738645023.jpg (689x693, 36K)

if you have the shekels just move out you dumb nigger

im trapped inside 24/7 and I live in literally the saddest place in the world. no people around nothing to do everyones a retarded typical white trash poor person and I just have enough money to move to a big city but I cant even get a car or do anything

id rather be penniless in a big city then have thousands of dollars here

SHUT UP WYBOY
WHITE PRIVILEGED FUCK

>literally one of the coldest places on the earth entire place is frozen solid snowing 24/7 and dark as fuck

Do you happen to live in canada? Come to bc bro

im on probation literally for being black

so you're a NEET white trash that wants to polute the city with your hillbilly ways ? better stay inside

Attached: 1547218051743 (1).jpg (856x856, 183K)

Lemme guess, you dindu nuffin?

Pack your essential shit up in a car, drive to the nearest city, go to a caravan park until you get back job, then find a place to live. It's only as hard as you decide it to be.

>>parents are poor as fuck living in a broken down house and dont even leave their room all day drinking parents are literally robots
>parents are literally robots

Attached: lol2.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

>bro just b urself man

Attached: 1547737503903.png (450x531, 200K)

He smoked weed. Fuck you if you think that trying to make the most of living in a literal hellhole with nothing to do is a crime

I'll let you move in with me in Tennessee. Give you a place to get you on your legs. You have to be my maid though, call me sir, and perform favors when required.

Kill yourseIf subhuman

If OP actually got caught smoking weed by cops he isn't just surrounded by retards, he's just as dumb as the people in his town

God I wish the mods would ban you

I have literaly seen this thread like maybe 100 times by now. Nigger, how the fuck haven't you solved your problem by now, it's been like a fucking year

Right, yes, it's everyone's fault but your own. If YOU don't change things, nobody will change them for you, and you will rot in your small town. Blaming "God" is an excuse.

dude I made a shit load of money and god still struck me down. its impossible

God doesn't exist. You decide how far you want to go in life

Russia or Canada?
Or...oh no. ALASKA.

yeah thats why I have a curse and perfectly timed coincidences that completely ruin my life just in the nick of time to completely destroy all my plans

yep

How did god strike you down?

Maybe you should go to church or something instead of being a pot smoking and booze drinking degenerate.

I was praying to god and being religious when I got struck down thats how I know god is evil and out to get me. I have turned to satan

How exactly has god done you dirty?