You'll find love one day, user

You'll find love one day, user.

Don't give up.

Attached: skade.webm (480x852, 1.5M)

>You'll find love one day, user.
Enough with your lies normalfag! Leave now!

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 40K)

giv pagan gf

Attached: 1544487852133.png (778x512, 202K)

I hope that girl dies in a horrible accident, blonde girls are disgusting.

you would bully skade?

Attached: pureskade2.webm (640x640, 1.64M)

The things I love don't exist.

Please don't give false hope

Attached: 1546961016991.jpg (437x431, 14K)

Who the fuck needs it? It will only bring pain and misery once it's over. You're better off being alone.

he's right anons. I got the phone number of the girl ive been crushing on for a year dont give up hope

shes out there

Attached: bhlik.jpg (270x336, 39K)

don't think it's love, but i just finished my second date with a girl who literally looks exactly like those pics of blonde girls looking intimately into the camera that are frequently posted on Jow Forums. we kissed at the end, still feels like im in some sort of dream state, that it's too surreal to actually be happening.

This is 2convenient to not be bait

I really want to believe, but do you have any hard evidence to back that up regarding me specifically, other than anecdotes from people who, y'know, aren't me?

Fuck you liar, society is shit and everyone apart of it is shit that deserves to die.

>Who the fuck needs it?
There are plenty of good reasons to desire it, although you're right, it's not needed.
>It will only bring pain and misery once it's over
Then gear yourself toward finding a relationship that won't "be over" (unless it's by death).
>You're better off being alone.
No, it's great being in a successful relationship.

I don't' want to, I want to conquer the known world, rape every woman I'd like in front of their husband

nah, dead serious. I'm a junior in college, literally made an effort to be as reserved as possible to avoid social interaction but one day this girl in one of my classes just started talking to me on a daily basis despite me making it very clear that I wanted to be left alone. Turns out we had a lot in common and after a few sleepless nights and overcoming a lot of autism, i asked her out

I probably will find it. Which is bound to be something unfortunate, with it not finding me.

Have you ever stopped to wonder if you're the one making it shit? Instead of expecting the world to cater to you specifically, why don't you take a good look at yourself and try to improve your flaws?

Nothing is more unsexy than someone being frustrated and writing hateful things. You're not going to get a girlfriend unless you calm down and get rid off that trait. Just giving you advice, along with the others reading it.

she's got a dumb pig face

>Nothing is more unsexy than someone being frustrated and writing hateful things

Attached: 1526050707464.png (644x800, 43K)

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahabababb
Hahahah
HOOOOOOO BOY
THATS A ZINGER.
HAHAHA

Attached: 1D276960-48B7-4412-8192-FC57EF6146C1.jpg (550x409, 54K)

You don't even know it's successful. Many people could claim their relationship is successful and eventually it ends. Yeah, sure, relationships are great, especially in the beginning, but once one problem comes up, more start to come and it never ends until it does. I find it funny that people get married without a prenup, as if they know how their wife will act during and (shockingly surprising to them) after the marriage. Every NPC I work with just seems to hate coming home to their family, getting divorced, girlfriend cheated on them, etc. and it's fucking unacceptable. Modern day relationships are a waste of time.

>Omg fuck roasties, fuck everything. fucking hate those stupid fucking sluts. everyone deserves to die.
Totally turns the women on mate. I'm not a liberal or an SJW, i'm simply giving you an advice on how to improve yourself so that you'll find happiness one day.

Calm down on the hate and frustration, and people will look at you differently. The first thing women will look for subconsciously is if you're mentally healthy. The way you're behaving right now gives off a scary vibe that you're unstable.

>You don't even know it's successful.
I could base it on our happiness together and the extent to which the values we sought in each other hold up with conviction and without hypocrisy.
>Many people could claim their relationship is successful and eventually it ends.
Many people don't prioritize looking for someone who strictly shares their values. I've read the stories of so many losers expressing shock at what happened to their relationship, when at the same time they said they said the relationship was built on meaningless shit like shared hobbies. Hobbies mean nothing, lifestyle preferences mean nothing - values are king.
>Yeah, sure, relationships are great, especially in the beginning, but once one problem comes up, more start to come and it never ends until it does.
The way problems are navigated and negotiated are different among couples who share values and among the couples you see - who share hobbies and other meaningless shit.
>Every NPC I work with just seems to hate coming home to their family, getting divorced, girlfriend cheated on them, etc. and it's fucking unacceptable.
Well, if they're NPCs, they don't care about values, so they're destined to have failed relationships, which makes my point.
>Modern day relationships are a waste of time.
Then don't have a modern day relationship. Find someone based on strongly shared values who you can also successfully test for conviction and a lack of hypocrisy.

Attached: 1547651489855.jpg (1024x853, 79K)

I'm not that the guy you were originally talking to and i couldn't give less shit about women, I'm a volcel, not incel. I could easily get women with my chad looks and high intelligence. you are just teaching incels how to be male feminist cuckfaggots, because you are naturally one.

I already know that, it's not like I act hateful or angry when around other people. I fucking hate this system of trial and error to try and find someone, it only spreads suffering.
Besides, it's not like an ugly person will ever be able to get a permanent partner, no one likes ugly people, not even other ugly people.
Most of us were doomed as soon as our genetics were decided for us.

I don't believe it anymore. I did, I honestly did think I could find someone to relate to, who could understand me. Someone I could put almost three decades of love and affection into building a relationship with.
But it's too much baggage. Women just don't want to deal with it. They don't want to be cared about. Especially not by someone like me.
It isn't their fault, it's mine. I don't feel like I'm entitled to anything, except my own loneliness.
So I'll give up. It's too late for me now anyway.

Yes I should believe that some girl will find my personality charming and my three inch dick acceptable
Fuck off
I already know my life ends miserably
I don't need false hope

Attached: 1495985457140.jpg (700x700, 417K)

no op is right dont give up, i was sad for a while but now i found a qt gf who listens to swans and merzbow

I wouldn't even have a music preference to listen with a girl

Fuck off with you music bullshit, music has no positive effect for robots.

Death can't come soon enough, and posts like this only make me feel like absolute shit.
Please don't patronize me OP.

Attached: istl40503y521.png (453x593, 371K)