WHAT HAPPENED TO JEFF SEID'S LEGS

Did he stop juicing? He has chicken legs now.

youtu.be/fB3GwtjbxMk

Attached: D6A9801C-2D1D-4821-B63F-47B5B15306E5.jpg (1668x921, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Enere7Hir0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMAO

Attached: B689CBDA-F40C-47FE-B592-8765C0E0AF58.jpg (1668x923, 1009K)

atleast he is not tattooed like that degenerade 50 year old behind him wearing a "king" shirt. yeah king of being retarded. I hate tattoos, don't even justify them if you have them. just sit down and accept you are a useless cookie cutter.

Why's he staring at his ass?

>I hate tattoos, don't even justify them if you have them. just sit down and accept you are a useless cookie cutter.
holy based. tattoos used to mean something, now everybody over the age of 15 has some sort of random bullshit they think is deep permanently scarred onto their arms. hell even if it means something profound, it still looks dirty and makes you look like a total faggot.

this is a quality post

Why is he trying so hard to be zyzzz? its fucking sad. Hes even hanging out with zyzz brothr like a faggot

Incredibly based and pure skin pilled

Attached: lucifer crying.jpg (1200x820, 118K)

Can't wait for the trend to end in 10 years. Everyone who got one or more will look like the fad-chasing people they are

now? hes always had chicken legs you brainlet

You can hate all you want, but chestbrah is really fucking ascended humanity with those aesthetics

>those chicken legs
confirmed natty lol

What the fuck? God, I hate physique models so much.

cringe

Jesus I can't unsee "IM FUARKIN KNEEEEZ BRAH"

I think it's obvious that Chestbrah has some impossibly big shoes to fill with Zyzz's passing, but as he's matured you can tell he isn't treying to be zyzz, just carry on the legacy, which is respectable in memory of his brother, and yes, profitable. I'm not a fan of him either really, but meh.

Idk man it looks like a bad angle to me

It's clear that he hasn't been working them. Those legs are basically untrained.

a REALLY REALLY bad angle lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=4Enere7Hir0

>tfw got a tattoo in my early 20s
>29 now and I hate it and just want it gone
>can't stand when people ask me about it
>can't afford laser removal

I wish I could go back and kick 22 year old me's ass.

OH NO NO NO NONONONONO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Attached: 1436482066242.jpg (197x206, 6K)

it's okay bro, we all did dumb shit when we were young and naive.

you are okay bro

Enjoy going to hell.

That's the opinion of someone who spends time obsessing over things that other people do that don't affect him in any way. In other words: a hater.

>tattoos are cool goyim
>become a degenerate like us

Kys nigger.

>people who who don't like stupid shit are haters

t. brain dead pop culture consuming retard

>don't affect him in any way
it affects us because we have to look at your disgusting skin

That's the opinion of someone who spends time obsessing over things that other people do that don't affect him in any way. In other words: a hater.

Attached: sin a bit more friend.png (800x800, 106K)

>Junkie retard whose brother died of familial heart failure brought on by drug abuse

What a clever guy. Literally his brother died from doing the exact same thing he has continued to do years later. As if he didn’t need a bigger cosmic message telling him to stop what he’s fucking doing.

man, I never realized how important low lat insertions were until I just watched this vid. Look at how bad chestbrah's back looks when compared to jeff's. And it's all because of his lat insertions.

Attached: 111.jpg (1147x856, 206K)

I don't have or give a shit about tattoos. Idk why you faggots are worried about them when you don't have any. I don't really use the term hater because it's so often misattributed to people that you just disagree with, but this is one of the few times that it's appropriate. A bunch of colonel stinkmeaner ass niggas hating for the fuck of it.

Nice bait bb

I don't respect people who believe in god.

pretty sure jeffs a lot bigger though as well, chestbrah says he's only on test nowadays.

>every opinion i don't agree with is bait

yeah I noticed this too, he actually looks a bit skelly

Jeff has a much wider bonestructure too. He's unironically one of the most aesthetic guys ever.
A shame that he's so low iq tho

Jeff is also posture mogging him. Look at those weak adductors, his feet are like 60° outwards

he literally broke his legs

Of three replies, I called one out as bait. Try harder gaybo.

pffttthahahahaha yeah and im sure those people are REALLY heart broken

I'm not doing it to break their hearts. I'm not doing it to be mean or vindictive. I'd rather be able to respect them.

Spitting on people with tattoos is just as stupid as getting a bunch of meaningless ink all over your body. Reminds me of the carnie vs vegan debate. Two different breeds of retard opposing each other for no reason. That’s all this place is is competing tribes of meaninglessness

aww poor thing, you're retarded too

Stfu tat nigger

>I don't respect people who believe in god.

hello, reddit incel

Attached: fedorian genesis.png (541x480, 356K)

Christcuck NPC spotted
Shoo shoo

Attached: 1544562657576.png (1329x1231, 706K)

i definitely touched a nerve with the reddit incel lmao. look at how fast he is to bitch and whine. what's it like living in a small world and pursuing meaningless goals you piece of shit?

Attached: 1542089887308.png (650x650, 43K)

>all that SEETHING just for 5 words
hahahaha christcuckold starts projecting

your unhinged bitch fit is not an argument, fedora tipper.

Attached: 1504838439032.png (500x913, 230K)

Jeff Sneed :D

facts

>we all did dumb shit
Speak for yourself dumbass. I've always kept my mistakes to 0.

he looks fine desu, obviously could be better but pretty good

Might be. I've never been tested.

Henna tattoos are cool

Haha

Even fucking worse

This he broke his leg a couple months ago surfing

Attached: cc.jpg (2520x1440, 249K)

I think joffrey broke his leg or something but I can't remember

t. has never heard of Jesus

BASED AND REDPILLED

channel your jealousy into motivation for your training

Can’t believe I’m the first one to say this. Fucking new fags on this board now
>Jeff pls go

Grow up.

Lmao

Attached: 1501519125104.jpg (736x810, 115K)

this

Attached: 1 scoop.png (326x353, 34K)