Which robot are you?

Which one are you? I am sure there are other types of robots too. I think I fall more in line with being a cyborg. When people look at me, they don't think like incel shit or whatever. I am a pretty well adjusted person and I can pick up on shit like creeping people out OR picking up on people who are creepy but don't realize it. I just feel very aware of shit. However, I am grossly lonely which is why I am here a lot and actually not visiting this board makes me uncomfortable a bit. I just feel like I have to visit here at least sometimes. Strange.

Attached: robot_guide.png (1238x601, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sur3d7fF28Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me too op. I have a pretty average social life but I identify myself too much with the robots here to call myself a replicant.

why is the replicant considered to be an anomaly if he can seemlessly blend?

Well if you are a replicant and you tell someone so, they would probably find it weird. Like if you talk to a robot the robot person might think "What the fuck you doing here." While if you were to say the same thing to a "normal" person they might think "Why the fuck you going there?"

You are there but the illusion falls off easily when talking long enough/getting to know people.
I relate to this a lot,basic on your own yet you dont seem necessarely weird at first sight.

this is actually a really good description. I imagine the AI to be people who push memes heavily. Like you remember when the weird sissy shit was happening on this board like EN MASSE? That was some AI shit for sure.

Honestly your definition of "replicant" seems to be identical to the classic Jow Forums cyborg. Similar to how replicants were just called androids in the novel. Same thing.

Yeah i remember being 3 distinction.
Robot/cyborg/normie.
Always been a cyborg i guess but in this case i with 4 mention i guess the cyborf gives more weirdo vibe than the replicant but less than the full robot.

I feel things you wouldn't belive.

I feel as if robots actually feel more than normal people honestly. Like the spectrum of feels on Jow Forums is very broad. Like a lot of "normal" people couldn't believe how some people on Jow Forums live. Like dudes spending literal years in a room and shit.

The original definition for a robot was a person that felt like an outcast or was ostracized.

Im definently a cyborg but alot of people think im a normie since i can pretend to act like an average human in society, but like I stumble a few times or like my friends know how much of a cyborg i am.

I almost became a terminator from browings a bunch of neet and incel threads for a couple months but after a month of avoiding it i was able to clear it from my system to be on the acceptable level I'm at now

Replicant because despite all of my accomplishments I can't seem to fit in anywhere

im like the little cleaner droid thing from star wars. im basically a background object and invisible to everyone and everything

Replicant I think. I am good looking enough and barely socially skilled enough to function like a normal human. However, I do crazy autistic shit in private. The longer I act normal the more autistic I have to act in private

The replicant here is pretty much the conventional interpretation of cyborg. The distinction set up here is from the addition of Jow Forums & /x/ tier psyops theory nonsense in the form of the "AI" group.
I think what I means by blending into society means they don't stand out in a crowd basically. They can function in its institutions, they do well in school, can find and hold a job easy enough. They might even have some success in finding a social niche where they feel like they fit in. But the illusion takes effort to maintain. The trained eye can pick them out easily under any circumstances, and in certain situations it may not work at all.

I noticed you, little bot. I appreciate you.

to split hairs it wasn't "normie" it was "normalfag" and it carried more to it than just being normal, it was demanding every needs to act normal and if you do not you must be miserable.
Ever since the summer of 2014 however it's just devolved into "anyone that follows social cues and is happy is a normie", "Anyone that is rejected 100% is a robot" and as such the place became shit fast. That spike of users back then did the place no favors.

I prefer 4 distinctions, with robot, cyborg, failed normie, and normie.
Robot and normie are obvious, but there's an important distinction between cyborg and failed normie. The failed normie is basically someone who desires to be a normie, and has normie interests, but fails due to various reasons. The cyborg doesn't necessarily care to be a robot or normie, and often has both normie and robot interests. Cyborgs usually want to get along with either group.

Also you could include Chad/Stacy as a subgroup of normie that simply excels at normie things.

as far as I'm concerned you are as normal as you can fucking get if you need to put everyone in little boxes in your head. These terms are meaningless and uselessness short of name calling or branding one like a special snowflake

I'm definitely a replicant. I've been on here for a while, but I get along well in society.

None of these, shit guide. Stop trying to force your shitty memes

you've missed one out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sur3d7fF28Y

Attached: sir patrick moore.gif (500x400, 38K)

Cyborg
I used to be a nasty neet a year ago but then i somehow got a gf and slowly integrated into normhood, the thing is i havent kept a job for more than 4 months and all my coworkers always tell me im "peculiar" as in im totally incapable of small talk and basic courtesy, have an awful sense of humor as in nobody laughs at my comments so theres that, i got away from r9k a bit but i always come back for that nice dose of pathetic antisocial misanthropy