Ever done anything sexual with a family member?

Ever done anything sexual with a family member?

Share stories.

When I was younger, I really wanted to fuck the older women in my family (my older cousins, mom, aunt) but especially my grandmother. She was so thicc. Pic related if you want to get an idea of what she looked like. Well, I got ballsy, and on my 18th Birthday I asked her if I could fuck her as my present. She said no. But she was very flattered and said I could grope her ass and tits if I wanted to. Her saggy tits and plump huge ass felt great. She never told my parents. Haven't seen her since, she doesn't live anywhere near me. Next time I visit her I'm gonna ask if she will sit on my face.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=I_fo9sy4-laW78It)3.jpg (320x240, 12K)

I can understand mother, aunt, cousin, sister and all that, but

>grandmother
>likely over 60 years old
yikes

Attached: 1538273422438.gif (326x326, 255K)

Unfortunately not. When I was growing up I had a massive crush on my slightly older female cousin but I never had the balls to try anything.

First, of all, OP, you're lying.

That being said, I have a big titted cousin I would love to fuck the shit out of.

You'd understand if you saw her in bikini. I was never attracted to her until we went to the beach together. Her ass is ridiculously amazing.

Why would I lie about NOT getting to fuck her?
Why haven't you tried to fuck your big titted cousin user?

If you are virgin, go ask your grandma tofuck you to man up.
Pleb taste. If a woman is curvy age don't matter.

>Not liking cute grannies
Are you gay,user?

Attached: 1547609320786.jpg (1000x1334, 438K)

Would fuck her into afterlife

I would explain my experience but people would just say fake

Post your fake story, user

In perspective, this is like my son groping my mom. I'd be horrified.

Fucked around with mom for awhile. Not really a relationship just a convenience thing to make each other feel good since she convinced me to move with her alone out in the middle of nowhere.

Weren't you hesitant at all?

We both were and it affected how we were together, but after a lot of cope we treated at just sex and tried not to bring a bunch of baggage from it. It wasn't really intimate at all and like I said it was only to get each other off.

That is fucked up and disgusting user. Make eye contact during?

Yeah I'm not trying to glorify it or anything it's not something I'm proud of it just is what it is. Very little eye contact if any since it was usually from behind.

Why didn't you just jerk off?

>this is a common and acceptable occurrence in white American households

Tried to but when the real thing was available with just some discomfort, it was better to just go for it. After we got over some of the awkwardness at first it became too easy and too convenient to keep it going than to just hide around jerking. I would have just gone for tindr girls even though it was a long drive to and from but she refused any girls around which is part of the reason we ended up going for this.

I doubt it, I know full well it's a fucked up and extremely niche example.

Same age, she was?

>mom basically treates me as a surrogate boyfriend and forces me to go shopping and see movies with her but im not attracted to her at all
its not fair bros...

Whats the age difference? original

She had me at 18, and this lasted when I was 19-20.