If you're a robot living in/near toronto i'll take your virginity. i'm a girl (female) and 19 years old

if you're a robot living in/near toronto i'll take your virginity. i'm a girl (female) and 19 years old.

Attached: 1544521919099.jpg (1000x1000, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yei2w
streamable.com/cznwl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fucking a rando slut on the autism board of the autism website
Holy HPV Batman
Also

>tfw nowhere near it
I can be there in 12 and a half hours! Please be mine fembot

i want to help robots. getting your "first" is the hardest, especially for men

where do you live, user? i travel to new york sometimes and that's a 10 hour drive. is it near there?

>genital warts is worth putting my dick in a used up whore
Lmao

Definitely a girl and not a murderer rapist.
I just wanna take sad young, lonely boys virginity teehee :3 did i mention that im a girl bc i am

Nice larp
T. From 905

Nearish, I live in NC, so from here NY is a 9 hour drive. this is according to Google Maps, I didn't think it was that close but then again I'm near to 3 different interstates

How is it at all hard for women? Men beg to be your first

i wish i lived in the 6ix

Downtown toronto here, specs?

it's not hard for women, it's hard for men, so i'll help you with your first

i live in Toronto hmu Chillager#6888

*Whips out fat cock*

im a white guy who lives in scarborough and im a 28 kv and no thank you, i want to die a virgin

we'd use condoms, of course. i'm clean but i wouldn't like to catch anything either.

unless you're like 5 feet tall, there's no way i could overpower you.

Either that or fuck ugly/fat. People online never look as good as you imagine :^)

C-can I eat your pussy, femanon? It's literally the most I've dared to dream of in recent years.

>weight
>race

live near eaton center

bmi of 20/21.

Not interested in having sex, but am interested in doing MDMA with you
I'll drop kik if you're interested

Honestly I'd take you up on your offer but I want to feel something real. I want that warm and fuzzy haze in my heart and body that I've only ever felt in my dreams. If I wanted to cum I'd just fuck my onaholes. Virginity doesn't mean shit to me, I want to feel the warmth and love of another person. I want to feel the heat of your skin against mine and hold you for hours. This is probably why I'm a robot too.

Ugly, then. Or crazy. Or not real. Anything too good to be true is just that. I'm a manchild, but not a literal child :^)

I just want to have (even if only for a fleeting moment) a feeling of connection, closeness, bonding, and maybe even momentary love, with somebody. Please, fembot, be my savior. I will do anything to meet you.

As a fellow girl, i must ask why the hell you are u doing this?

im in toronto OP

please

Unironically most of the girls I've seen in toronto are fucking ugly, fat, or both. The only cute girls I've ever seen are literal eastern european exchange students, mainly russian or ukranian girls.

5'6.75" (169.5cm)
~125lb
white (parents are both from eastern europe)

sure, i don't mind

my self esteem not too good so i can't tell you i'm crazy hot. i'm plain looking i guess

Why are you such a frigid bitch?

I mean, I don't think you want to have sex with someone who'd actually believe this. Life isn't an anime, you will both be thoroughly disappointed (provided that you're saying the truth, of course).

i've had a bit of sex already, taking virginities is my fetish.

I don't want to fuck because I don't actually feel like I'm worth that, but could you hold and comfort me like a mother?

hot fire m8

Unless OP wants to become a child molestor, it looks like I will remain pure

I cant go to canada anymore cuz when i played juniors hockey i went full retard in quebec city
Maybe i could swim to widsor

please be my robot gf, ill play songs for u

pic related, its me

im also in toronto

here is a song: streamable.com/yei2w

Attached: h.jpg (1080x1350, 181K)

Okay Ms. Fembot, it's the NC robot here. I'm willing to drive to the fucking Northwest Territories to have an hour with you. Please let me into your life for a while. When can we do this? `

my discord is woolysocks#8370

pls i dont even wanna smash i just want to cuddle and be comfy with somebody :(

very cute! i like to draw in my spare time. attached is a silly doodle.

underage b&

i'm most free usually during the weekends

Attached: asdf.png (321x305, 10K)

very nice drawing style, it is very comfy

pls add me on discord OP, maybe i will play 4 u songs while u draw for me pictures :( i am woolysocks#8370

heres also another song 4 u :(

streamable.com/cznwl

Attached: 1b5f35af8f4c71d50fcce772047d2e9c.png (403x269, 185K)

nice im a robot living in london
heres kik if anyone wants it. must be girl (female)
dl21225

What? How am i a bitch

i have a bf already, sorry. this is just a one-time thing to help free some robots of their virginities.

Attached: we are just friends.jpg (383x475, 117K)

fuck it lemme smash then

By not loving me desu

Attached: 1938728666.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Didn't realize how many GTA lads there were here.

QUEEN WEST BEST WEST

Idk how to :"(
oregano

What do yours bf think of you doing this?

Attached: 1547159353512.jpg (900x1200, 217K)

EAST CHINA TOWN
BEST CHINA TOWN

OP here. i made a discord.
wanwyan#0409

Attached: 1535157049338.jpg (355x369, 83K)

if you ever return to eastern europe you can be my first pls

Attached: 1547763403317.jpg (1214x1140, 53K)

Provide me with care and tell me everything will be all right and that you are proud of me

Attached: 2810749520.png (1127x685, 37K)

>female literally offering to take your virginity that you can't seem to get rid of
>lole hpv no thanks
The absolute state of this board

Attached: 1478685839779.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

Everything east of the Don River is a simulation and/or South Scarborough and anyone that tells you otherwise is a lizard

I know you really belong in with this thread, but I would love if a femanon from my area (Missouri) did this.

i visit during summertime every other year or so.

Sure I'll bite. Post contact

Attached: 128746832772.jpg (922x882, 204K)

he won't know, so it's fine if i'm safe.

hey, its the guitar dud

i get that u have a bf & that this is ur fetish, im a spergin virgin and im down to keep it a 1 time thing like u are :(

can u accept my discord invite plox, its woolysocks

Sounds easy enough. But only if u do it for me too

Attached: 1547749450201.jpg (469x469, 22K)

>TFW in Toronto on vacation last month

Why couldn't you have posted this four weeks ago?

hey femanon, you'll be my 12th, and my third from Jow Forums, mind if i drive a ways to see you?

Despicable. The only woman I want to make love to is the one I'll love for the rest of my life

I live in Toronto. I'm very overweight, short and Asian. Will you still take my virginity femanon?

I will clear up any amount of wagie time to meet you. I know from these few posts that you're a qt.
Please email me? I'll get back to you fast, I promise!

(((girl))) I belive you.

Since OP obviously won't answer me, this offer extends to anyone under 25 who isn't a fucking faggot and has their own place that I could chill out in for a night

first timers only sorry, need to give them a chance!

how overweight?

apologies, multitasking is hard.