My parents are fighting again user. I'm sad. How are you?

My parents are fighting again user. I'm sad. How are you?

Attached: c8.jpg (431x539, 35K)

Go kill yourself or at least grab a knife and cut yourself.

Shitty. I started thinking about offing my self again lately. Im about to get up and shower and play my bass
Hope eveything gets better for you. Thats never a good time

I'd never wanna kill myself. Even the greatest pain is better than nothing.

I'm glad you have something like music to make you happy. I've tried to learn a lot of different instruments but never had the dedication to follow through and always gave up at some point. I hope things get better for you too.

Good, I hope you will suffer the greatest pain there is to test your own statement.

Attached: qiev6.jpg (1500x1005, 437K)

Usually i just get discouraged and realize i fucking suck at everything i do, but thanks for interacting with me

I feel that I've already had. But who knows what's in store for me, right? Life is hard but it's okay because there's good in the world too. It's the ups and downs and balance that makes it worth living.

I feel that way really often too. You probably aren't as bad as you think at all, and practice is really 90% of what getting good at something is.

Attached: c9.jpg (440x558, 37K)

I honestly hate parents that do this.
Like just get divorced, forcing your child to grow up in a constantly hostile environment is much worse than them having to get over a divorce.
My parents did this too, don't worry user, wanna talk about anything? :3

Attached: 1526532844787.jpg (564x763, 59K)

gulit trip them into not fighting for a bit

It's okay, I'm used to it by now. I agree with you, everyone would probably be happier in the long run, but I guess it's hard to go off on your own. Especially since my parents came here together from a different country. I'm not sure what to talk about, have you made anything recently you like? I've been trying to paint.

That doesn't really fix the underlying problems though :c

I used to say that same thing ;-;
Nah I've been pretty busy with work and school, got to play some guitar the other day that was nice.
And touched up my Peach tech in ultimate

Attached: 19634ad24933a410594756b81442489f.jpg (600x970, 62K)

sure, but at least they'll calm down long enough to maybe think more rationally about the way they are affecting you. a longshot is better than nothing

Okay enough. I finally got my prescription pain killers. I think I can finally get sleep now without my lungs burning up and keeping me awake.

My parents always fight, and it seems like my brothers are the root of the cause quite often.

I'm alright myself, just pretty tired, gonna sleep a lot once my day off comes.

Attached: __aria_pokoteng_and_mizunashi_akari_aria_drawn_by_nagian__e6d0bafcffdf0bab57b2fd1a9eb4e357.jpg (600x834, 285K)

eh, Im alright
original hahaahahha

That's cool! I'm just about to start work and school again. Honestly, this sounds dumb and pander-y but I really wish I could just be a stay at home mom and take care of my husband and do little artsy stuff. Work is way hard and I hate it. What's ultimate? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

You are right, they are not talking in separate rooms now though, so that's nice, sort of.

Hey user! I'm glad you got your pain killers! Sleep is so important and I hate how I can't get to sleep and stay up much too late. It's going to suck when I need to wake up early for school.

That's awesome, days off are really the best. I'm sorry your brothers make your parents fight. I used to feel like it was my fault.

Attached: c10.jpg (436x547, 35K)

>My parents are fighting again
>wish I could just be a stay at home mom and take care of my husband and do little artsy stuff.

>thinkingemoji.gif

I'm in that in between age of being an adult but not completely independent from my parents

i'm sorry to hear your parents are fighting.
/hug

Stay strong, been there more often than not, practically breathing mental illness and a really weird environment.
I trust you will be strong enough for this one

I just want to kill someone and myself soon

I feel you. More often than not theres one particular human behind anothers humans misery. Take him down as your last act, and then become free, my child.

I'm okay now user, thanks

Thank you, I feel like I'll definitely survive but emotionally I just feel kind of confused and damaged.

I've felt that way before too user. Is it anyone in particular, or do you just want to destroy something?

Attached: c11.jpg (431x556, 39K)

get over it fag
originall

I want to kill the bastard who killed my dog last year

>"daddy! no! don't hit mommy! leave mommy alone!"
>"don't worry, honey. it's what people do in healthy relationships. it's normal."

Attached: original.jpg (455x604, 54K)

Im so lonely and my chest hurts.
Nothings ever gonna get better...
Fuck.

Before you ask no. Im not single. It doesn't matter who or what im with where i am i always have been and always will be alone and this pain in my chest and shoulders won't go away.

>drank too much
>messed up while trying to piss and just soaked my pants from the inside
>crawled into the tub to take a shower and ended up crying instead

Attached: 785ec5cde1442a70f5373d96604bdcb2dce85bb8a0d7ec346f4dcc7a8887e9a9.jpg (500x356, 65K)

Kill him user. Kill him.

Is it because you feel like you can't connect with people user? I've felt that way in the past too. Or is it something even more then that?

Crying in the shower is purifying. All your sins going down the drain. Wouldn't it be nice one day to just wake up with no memory of the past? Or all the pain of the past just be permanently gone? I just hold on to the hope that there's still goodness inside me and others.

Attached: c12.jpg (432x559, 36K)

It just made me feel worse. I live with my dad because I'm disabled and he probably heard. He heard last month when I got too drunk and fell in the shower and cracked a rib. I just wish I was dead because at least then my parents could pretend I had a future other than a basement-dwelling booze soaked weeaboo failure who can't even piss into a toilet properly

i can't find it in me to cry in the shower anymore. the icy cold or the scalding hot water are the two physical comforts i can look forward to in my day. sometimes i will take two or even more showers because it feels so good, and because it feels bad to feel dirty. it feels unhealthy but it's better than some other things i assume

Attached: 48841.jpg (1200x954, 134K)

it's not too bad user, as long as you don't hurt yourself. I understand the feeling of not having it in you anymore, I don't really cry much anymore either despite wanting to sometimes. It just seems like if I do that I'm admitting I'm sad and I don't want to be on that cycle.

Isn't there anything you like other than drinking user? Even if it's anime stuff? I feel like being creative and trying to make something will help you feel a lot better. Like maybe trying to draw your favorite anime characters? I guess it sounds stupid but it makes you feel a lot better than drinking and being on this mean site..

It's hard to focus on the stuff I like. Has been for years. Video games and anime were fun. Liked books a lot and used to write. I just lay in bed a lot now or watch videos on Youtube about robotics and such. Drinking just dulls my brain enough to get through the day.
>draw
Can't do that, I lost my good hand. Was never any good at it anyway.

How about continue writing user? I'm also an english nerd, if I can't do something big I like to write short lil poems

Iktf. Wears on you, ya know?

I just don't really have it in me anymore. No creativity or willpower or anything left. It feels kind of like I died inside but my body hasn;t realized it yet. I never wrote anything good but at least it used to be fun. Got a bunch of books that I got one way or another and I might read one eventually. Might inspire me maybe. I like thrillers, I think is what they're called.