Why do you guys pretend to be a girl's friend when you really want to fuck her? First of all, that's an underhanded...

Why do you guys pretend to be a girl's friend when you really want to fuck her? First of all, that's an underhanded, weaselly shit thing to do. When you think about it, it's no different from a chick pretending to like a dude so she can get his money. You're the male equivalent of a manipulative, gold digging cunt and you should feel ashamed.

Second, it's fucking stupid. Why would you pretend to be a FRIEND for pussy? Why are you surprised you get FRIENDzoned when you pretend to be her FRIEND? Why go through all that shit for NOTHING when you want pussy? Ever heard of dating, bars, parties, tinder? All you get being a "nice guy" is butthurt and possibly getting butthurt and called out for the rat bastard you are.

Attached: 201f04af3f2d081.jpg (462x750, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/dating-meets-data/the-friendship-first-approach-to-dating-5e810e09adc7
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/valley-girl-brain/201004/why-friends-first-doesnt-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many times do we have to go over this retarded subject

Actually based and true post

Because pussy feels good and I don't feel like jerking off or paying a hooker
Here is a question
If you know I want a nut, and you trust me enough that I wont poke s hole in my condom or record myself fucking you, why is it so difficult to sit down and discuss a way in which we can have consensual sex where both parties get what they want?
Maybe I'd be a little more willing to be your friend id you were more willing to suck my dick

As a heterosexual male, I'd happily have sex with most of the women I meet. Some of those women I'd also like to be friends with. Reserving friendship for only the women I'd never consider fucking would mean almost zero friend options. I realize most of them don't want to have sex with me, so I just avoid that topic in conversation.

kek at picture
i actually want to be friends with girls. but they don't want to be friends with me

This narrative is so tired. There's a subset of scumbags that do this, but often feelings of attraction can accompany friendship, or can grow from it. Being able to enjoy the others' company seems like a normal starting point for a relationship. Upon rejection, if the guy doesn't want to be friends anymore, it's likely because it's too awkward or too emotionally uncomfortable for them to set aside those feelings while remaining friends. It's not a matter of entitlement. This strawman is just convenient for women that don't like it when their unattractive beta orbiters, emotional tampons, or backup bfs come clean and then abandon them.

Also, plenty of women do that, with their beta orbiters or their betabux partner.

Thread saged

most of the people here don't even do this you retard. most of the people here have no female friends

most people here have no friends whatsoever

The fact that women think like this shows more about their own nature than about supposed "nice guys". Women tend to be very manipulative and only do things or feel things that benefit them, so they assume all men must be doing the same. That's why notions of honour, loyalty and brotherhood are completely lost on them, and why they often assume that bros are actually gay.

That view that "nice guys" are pretending suggests they think no-one cares about anyone. If that is the case, then there's no reason to demonise those nice guys for trading niceties for sex. It's just another exchange.

Attached: 1448545374195.jpg (400x362, 42K)

I don't do that, though. I have only ever fallen for one girl and she hated me for it. I'll never make the mistake of thinking a girl likes me ever again.

you can be someones friend and also want to fuck them at the same time, you idiot. humans aren't limited to black and white like you. we're complex, not simpletons.

>You're the male equivalent of a manipulative, gold digging cunt and you should feel ashamed.

Implying roasties even manage to feel ashamed of that.

All relations between the sexes is resources and eggs, that's it. Women want resources and men want to fertilize eggs. Men and women can get along, they can even share hobbies and interests and be "friends", but if a man does not give the woman resources and if the woman does not give the man children, their relationships will naturally deteriorate because they want something else and they know they need to go find it.

i don't, stupid.

So if i'm not supposed to be nice to a chick I like, what do I do? Be an outright cunt to her?

Yep. That and be attractive. That's what Chad does.

flirt. tease her. make it clear you're interested in her while keeping things relaxed.

Why do women think I would EVER want to be only their friend in the first place?
You are born with XX chromosomes? Gratz, I want to stick my dick inside you if things seem to go right.
Does not mean I love you or even like you much, but I will always idly consider how it would be ramming my dick inside you.
Shit, lots of guys can't manage to stop think that about their own moms or daughters or sisters, strong social conditioning against that notwithstanding. Enough threads throwing that joke around here that should remind you of this lil fact.
We ALWAYS want to fuck you, the only things stopping us are what individual conditioning we have that speak against doing it with specifically you.

People in general are manipulative, selfish shitbags. For every guy that does this with women, there's a girl that purposefully flirts and leads men on just to get some kind of advantage.

Attached: e5c79cf9a72a168c1dc6f9f0420babcb.jpg (322x305, 18K)

If you bothered to realize I don't, you'd claim that was the wrong angle to make a move from as well, that a direct cold approach with strangers is predatory, shallow, and creepy.
Every action or procedure is wrong, unless it's done by someone who's right.

I like how robots double down on being shitty people rather than do the correct thing.

The issue is when you hide the part about wanting to fuck them and make them believe that your feelings are totally platonic.

Because unlike women, men actually understand that a relationship isn't just based on fucking.

You would have to be very sheltered and entitled to think that's enough to make someone a shit person.

What. My best female friend is the ex of a former friend of mine (I found out he bullied me behind my back and spread lies and he also sabotaged every chance of me getting p00n).
She was single for 4 years and I never tried because I only and solely like her as a person. I even had several chances to fuck her and just didn't do it.

Yes, I would generally agree that a large percentage of women are whores, but there are outliers. And to every attractive woman there is one guy who doesn't want to stick his dick in her.
She's also more like a "little sister" type. Imagine myself fucking her is like imagine myself fucking my sibling.

>There's nothing shitty about pursuing a women.
The shitty part is being deceitful and justifying it. Not only that, it's stupid and doesn't even work, yet you'll defend being stupid.
Someone's getting awfully defensive.

So you do want to but you feel bad about it?

Generally it's because men are given bad information as young boys about how to succeed in romance. The friendzone method is basically how every romantic comedy and adventure film works.

>Well they shouldn't be getting their cues from movies

Sure, but a better question would be, if we all know the movies are bullshit why do we show them to children who won't know that and let them glean the wrong lessons from it?

But the better question is, why are women opposed to relationships growing from friendship to romance? What is it they're looking for that precludes the idea of building a relationship slowly, with someone they already know and who is part of their social circles?

I mean, it's the age of Tinder, I know for a fact I'm not talking to prudes who think sex is filthy, so what's the problem?

Attached: 1515999002534.jpg (320x320, 23K)

oh, well i don't do that. i never have. actually i'm pretty forward in what i want.

>Why do you guys pretend to be a girl's friend when you really want to fuck her? First of all, that's an underhanded, weaselly shit thing to do
some of us have no idea how to interact with people so we default to friendship because it's what we know and by the time we realize it's too late
and when you ask how to talk to a woman people just say lmao bee urself but urself means friendship. We need a tool you whores and chads mastered a long time ago and no one can explain how to get it.
And the longer you spend without it the worse it gets

>
>flirt. tease her. make it clear you're interested in her while keeping things relaxed.
I don't know how to do literally any of those things and I know you'll reply with more vague advice

thank you for your wisdom, unikitty

THE ONE THING I HATE THE MOST IN THESE THREADS IS THAT PEOPLE KEEP SAYING "A WOMEN"
THE SINGULAR IS WOMAN FUCK YOU ALL

No, I don't want too, I say that she was with 18/19 in a emotional state where it was pretty easy to get laid with her since I was the only male friend she had at that point (to make that more clear: she was in a girls only school and most of her friends didn't had long time boyfriends until university started).

QED and logicpilled

>one incorrect letter is typed in a singular instance
>REE YOU ALL ALWAYS KEEP DOING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN

If I only want pussy I would just fuck a hooker, me being friends with foids to get pussy is normal because I'm trying to build a relationship you retard

Are wanting to be friends with a girl and wanting to fuck her necessarily mutally exclusive? Can you not have both?

And I mean common advice you receive from people about courting women is that you should treat them like a human being, no different to any anyone else or one of your guy friends. Is this not exactly what this is?

I don't know it just seems like guys can't win.

>If I only want pussy I would just fuck a hooker
But it doesn't 'count' if you pay for it if :P - t. incel
>me being friends with foids to get pussy is normal because I'm trying to build a relationship you retard
You want to build a relationship with someone you don't even respect, based on a lie? Good luck with that, brainlet.

>The shitty part is being deceitful
Only a woman would think that someone being friendly to her is deceitful.

Women are so retarded. Who hurt you? If this is with online fags no shit they will orbit you and try and get in your pants. Just pretend to be a guy or do not say your gender until later.

I don't. Why would I waste my time with someone I'm not actually interested in and not fucking? My time would be better spent jerking off.

Only a naive child would think someone can't have ulterior motives, which "nice guys" clearly do. Otherwise you wouldn't hate women wanting to stay friendly with you.

TAKING ABOUT THESE NOT THIS
IT HAPPENS MORE IN THESE THREADS
BUT IF YOU FEEL PERSONALLY ACCUSED THEN FUCK YOU IN PARTICULAR

so nice guys are different from naive children?
you know what, I'd rather stay naive than interact with women if that's the tradeoff

The logic is very simple. Do they have onions faces/bodies? Then they want to get close to you to bond with you and eventually try asking you out. We both know you keep them around as an emotional supplement to make you feel good about yourself and him being non-threatening cause onions. Did one of your mules try to hit on you? If so what happened, just curious.

>But the better question is, why are women opposed to relationships growing from friendship to romance?
Because a friendship by nature needs reciprocation, so women get annoyed by something actually being required of them to participate.

>Otherwise you wouldn't hate women wanting to stay friendly with you.
I don't though? I'd love a woman who can be an actual friend to me, haven't found one that invests anything in the friendship yet.

Because it's a common piece of advice. If you have better advice, please provide.

"Nice guys" are pussies full of shit.
>I'd rather stay naive than interact with women if that's the tradeoff
Good. You spare them your bullshit and you spare yourself embarrassment.

>Because it's a common piece of advice.
From who?

I haven't had an in depth conversation with a women in years. Will you give it a rest?

Only when you're talking to women can you be bad at socializing.

well that's alright, but I'm still bewildered about the fact that you think people should be suspicious of others
that sounds really unhealthy

There are fucktons of women who give terrible dating advice.

There are articles praising this method: medium.com/dating-meets-data/the-friendship-first-approach-to-dating-5e810e09adc7

And articles trashing it:psychologytoday.com/us/blog/valley-girl-brain/201004/why-friends-first-doesnt-work

I mean shit. The commoness of this particular piece of advice is made readily apparent when you realize that it has a name, "The friends first approach".

From reading online and this board I notice that the guys who do this typically are naive when it comes to women. It's young guys who don't have a lot of experience or have had some trauma in their past so they either have a fear of rejection/losing a friend and/or they just have no idea how to make their intentions known.

>First of all, that's an underhanded, weaselly shit thing to do. When you think about it, it's no different from a chick pretending to like a dude so she can get his money. You're the male equivalent of a manipulative, gold digging cunt and you should feel ashamed.
Say it louder for the people in the back!
If you have to pretend to enjoy someone's company this hard, both of you will be better off not wasting your fucking time. The point of this whole "friends" thing is that their company is enjoyable in and of itself.

Attached: 1512856983406.jpg (309x278, 36K)

>have no idea how to make their intentions known.
Can women stop with this bullshit. No one is that socially autistic that they can't see the intentions.

If you enjoy someone's company in and of itself, and they are also the appropriate sex for you to marry, why would you not do it?

I'm talking about certain guys not knowing how to make their intentions known to a girl.

The people on this board aren't the people doing this sorta shit. Incel and "nice guy" aren't the same fucking thing.

We don't want to "fuck" her, we want a relationship with her. Which includes fucking, among other things.

And if starting off a relationship by befriending someone is wrong, then please tell me how to do it. Get her drunk on the first time you meet and have semi-consensual sex which makes her go "well, he fucked me, and only sluts fuck boys they're not together with... and I'm not a slut... so I guess we're... together...? now... OK..."?

But like said, this reveals more about women than men. The fact you think it's "only" about fucking shows pretty much what a relationship is to you - fucking some dude so you get something in return.

I actually agree with both you and OP desu. Biggest problem is incels aren't even intelligent enough to be able to pretend to be a girl's friend and get pussy from it. You got mogged by your own small brains. Step up the mach or it's over retards.

Signed, a girl.

Holy goddamn shit this a million times. I've honestly never even believed that anyone could have so little things to do in life that they can invest in getting to know someone who they otherwise would dislike just for sex. No one is surely that much of a loser really.

What's wrong with this? It's perfectly normal to want to enter a friendship before entering a relationship, it can help tell if you get along. Many girls on dating sites say they just want friends for now.

I think you just let some fat guy persuade you to fuck and now you regret it

>I'm still bewildered about the fact that you think people should be suspicious of others
You live in a world full of liars. People in here are outright defending it. A dose of cynicism is healthy, that prevents you "nice guys" from being used. But be stupid, your choice.

...the whole point of my post is telling robots to not being lying cunts. If you don't think someone is that interesting, or if you find socializing with them to be a pig pain in the ass, don't bother.
Please, just don't waste your time, as the energy you are expending to maintain this false persona long enough to be put in the "friend zone" can be better spent building a relationship you will enjoy far more.

>If you don't think someone is that interesting, or if you find socializing with them to be a pig pain in the ass, don't bother.
The alternative to this is living in a cave. All "friendships" with women is 99% the guy doing the work and 1% the chick reciprocating when she's in the mood. So unless you're saying never to be friendly to women ever, and just fuck them, what's your point?

>A dose of cynicism is healthy, that prevents you "nice guys" from being used.
It also prevents ever making a meaningful connection with another human, but hey as long as you didn't give too much XD

>It also prevents ever making a meaningful connection with another human
Can't be too much of a problem, as people who aren't "nice guy" cucks can actually succeed in life. Perhaps you're just retarded ecksdee

Please explain how a cynical person will ever make a meaningful connection.

Explain how a "nice guy" virgin would know anything about meaningful connection.

Awww cuck got his panties in a twist

Attached: 1546851611464.png (363x296, 136K)

It's not like it hasn't been described, defined, and endlessly analyzed in art, literature, philosophy, sociology, psychology, etc.

>My friendships with a few women were 99% me doing the work and 1% that specific bitch reciprocating when she's in the mood.
FTFY
It's not all women, just certain Stacy cunts that have enough natural advantages to twirl naive men around their finger. That, or people who really don't care at all about you.
If you felt like this, she was never your friend in the first place. It takes two to tango, in other words.

>Why do you guys pretend to be a girl's friend when you really want to fuck her? First of all, that's an underhanded, weaselly shit thing to do.
No, it is not. Nothing wrong with secretly wanting more. It doesn't nullify the friendship.
Stop treating men like platonic tampons just because they aren't chad then you will stop being surprised.
Finally take responsibility for the weasels you do let into your life. They're actually rare.

>enough natural advantages
(one vagina)

>omg creeps like stop hitting on me and picking me up! be my friend first!
>omg why are my new male friends so into me! nice guys!

Women assume the worst of low status men because they hate them.

Yes, that's my point, women are shitty friends. So complaining about people even wanting to be friends with them is really stupid.

lol why are you such a beta incel yikes

All the sadder that "nice guys" have zero understanding of it.

>I want to be friends so we can enter a relationship
Bad
>I want to be in a relationship so I can take your money
Good
What does society mean by this?

Because I'm in my late 20's and still haven't had sex yet, that means I have got nothing to lose.

There is a point here. Nice guys are mistakingly assuming that women are more than just objects and that it is possible to build any kind of meaningful relationship with them. This is something they should be corrected on for their own sake.

why don't girls ever consider that sometimes a guy genuinely likes a girl enough to want to be around her in a platonic way despite being too shy to take it any further?

I'm waiting for my friend to dump her boyfriend. She complains every day about him being a complete loser with no job, no license, fat, drug degenerate, being overprotective.
I'll swoop in and won't pull out

its an instinctive beta male protocol

>despite being too shy to take it any further
Then it's not really platonic. You guys are really dancing around this for some odd reason. Like some fear to face the truth and admit you're wrong.

do you consider makeup to be underhanded too for the same reason? You're tricking men by concealing the truth (what you look like).

Betas usually genuinely like the women they orbit as people but are too shy/awkward/inexperienced/insecure to actually go out on a limb and bump the relationship up, so they're happy to just be friends so long as they get to spend time around this woman who they love spending time with.

Women reduce this to exclusively being after sex because they can't comprehend actually liking a man for non-material, non-sexual reasons.

Attached: 1462355386467.jpg (737x758, 65K)

>they're happy to just be friends
Obviously not if being too shy/awkward/inexperienced/insecure is the only thing keeping you platonic. You don't even have the balls to face rejection, so you don't even know if you can truly be friends with a woman.

You guys are romanticizing your cowardice.

You guys are romanticising your shallowness.

>You don't even have the balls to face rejection, so you don't even know if you can truly be friends with a woman.
This is a stupid assumption to make.

Yes, you are romanticizing your shallowness. You are incapable of having relationships with any depth to them.

You just like to make these assumptions because if you dehumanise unattractive or beta men and reduce them all to disgusting, horny trolls, it makes it easier to justify completely overlooking them and using them for your own gratification.

It's a reasonable assumption based on the fact you admit yourself you are only platonic because of pathetic excuses.

No one is "dehumanizing", off with the histrionics. You're simply being called out and you don't like it. You don't like being held to account, or holding yourself to account. You prefer lies. That simple.

I like that you think I'm a friendzoned beta because I posed an argument defending them. Just goes to show how women argue.

I like how you assume I'm a woman because your shit incel apology is getting ripped to shreds.

I have no issues confronting girls if and when I'm attracted to them and, though most women nauseate me to my core, I harbour no secret attraction to any of the small number of females I actually consider friends.

This fixation you have on beta males being cowards, while not strictly untrue, seems to be rooted in personal misgivings. The truth of the matter is that romantic feelings are a grey area and you can't outright generalise and write off everyone in a particular situation as being the same in thoughts, feelings and intentions. Sometimes the beta male develops feelings for a woman gradually after initially wanting to be friends. Sometimes the woman acknowledges that the beta male is clearly attracted to her and chooses to ignore it because it's more convenient to use him for easy attention and resources. Sometimes both parties are in a relationship and an unspoken attraction to one another would only bring complications.

No, beta males are not all scoundrels and cowards and gross manipulators.