Hey Tahlia if you're browsing right now

I know you said you just want to be forgotten but I just wanted to talk to you. This is the only place I could see you still active with that tripcode, sorry I have to try here. I used to talk to you on your youtube channel, my channel pic is the one I posted if you remember. Anyway it would be really nice if we could talk again somehow, I know you can't make videos anymore. For your own good you should stay off the public internet away from all the assholes, but yeah I think it would be nice if you and I could talk again

Attached: _gh.jpg (300x300, 22K)

i wonder if shes still here trying to help bots with out us knowing

I'm kind of in a weird place on that issue, on one hand I want her to be here right now so she can see this thread. On the other, I hope she stops coming here because its really just hurting her more.

I felt weird watching her but she seemed pretty fucking cool and smart for a 17 y/o. I hope shes ok even though she said she hates us. I usually dislike the attention whore round her but she wasnt like them, not to be a faggot

Thats true, I haven't gone on this board in a long time(when it was a decent place to discuss feels). You're right about her, she really didn't deserve any of this which is why it makes me mad. She never tried to do anything inappropriate and never asked for money or anything from her viewers for that matter.

If you try to get attention simply for having a vagina, you get what you deserve. I honestly hope she killed herself.

She didn't faggot, she confirmed she was alive a couple nights ago

This sucks, just when I finish the game I wanted to show her a bunch of bullshit hits her and turns everything upside down. I figure it would at least make her laugh if I could show her it, I developed it as a hobby over the last couple months. Its pretty shit, but I thought it would be so absurd it would make her laugh. At least a lot of other people online liked it

Soiree your games suck,but obviously they do you make them with no budget.

Just leave her,she needs time to get better mentally maybe she'll come back in some online form but rn is not a good time.

Yeah I guess, it wasn't meant to be a AAA game and a lot of people on steam like it once they understand its basically a joke. Its really simple gameplay and it just serves to drive the humor.

Right, I just want to be able to find her hypothetical future channel when/if she does come back.

>Hey Tahlia if you're browsing right now...
dumb orbitposter

Are the orbiters all pedos, or all underage/the same as as this roastie?
Either option seems valid

Attached: 3BE9675C-FE5D-467F-9297-E265E74369EC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Not really an orbiter, I just liked her company. She was fun and never did any e-thot things at all like ask for money. Her following was always really small too, I found her videos early and like watching them and talking to her. It feels kind of personal for me when I see her problems, not just from the ones we share together but from some my younger cousin has too. She (my cousin) recently attempted suicide and got pretty damn close to death, that was all around the time I found Tahlia's first channel. I was going through a rough time too, and to see another girl in a remarkably similar position really gave me a case of the feels. It was nice to just talk to her and try to help her out a bit, no one should be ending their life when they still have so much time to improve.

For me personally, I'm 18 so one year older than her

>pedos
>17 year old
You are a special kind of retarded

Timezones are weird, and Ive got to go now so one last bump I guess. Even if you dont see this thread, I think we will run into each other again someday. I hope so at least

your pic looks like some nice boipussy bending doggy

Attached: 1506912079935.gif (300x300, 37K)

I want to take tahlias virginity while pounding her until she crys then mopping up her tears with my cock as she sucks it like a whore

Looks like a binis

>I felt weird watching her but she seemed pretty fucking cool and smart for a 17 y/o

She seemed like she had the kind of insight a person only gets from observing society as an outsider, rather than a direct participant.
It's quite rare to see girls with that, especially at that age, she's clever, or at least analytical.
I hope everything turns out well for her.