Be qt girl

>be qt girl
>can have any bf you want
>loads of decent men will go through heaven and hell for you
>get an abusive bf
>stay with him for years while he beats the shit out of you

Some of these abusive dudes aren't even rich and good-looking. Why do women do that shit to themselves?

Attached: 1522089405030.png (365x272, 107K)

Because they're idiotic, worthless beings incapable of intelligent decisions or choice, simple as that really.

>wow, women are attracted to men that act like a men

Women don't want an effeminate "nice guy" like you think.

I'm not talking about nice guys. There's plenty of dudes who are tough enough but don't beat women man.

Women like men with high levels of testosterone, and testosterone makes you violent and impulsive.

Whats your definition of "tough" though?. (Please don't say the faggots that go to the gym just to pretend to be tough)

It's because guys like this know how to manipulate others to believe their idiotic lies.
Women in that situation are easily duped into believing it's their own fault they get beaten.

Yeah I know, they want to be beaten and mistreated.

I don't want women to think that it's their own fault they get abused, but it really does defy any common logic.
One time in a fit of rage? Sure. Forgive him if he's never been violent towards you in the past and shows remorse for it.
Ever again after that? You're actually fucking stupid.

>Because they're idiotic, worthless beings incapable of intelligent decisions or choice, simple as that really.
Based and redpilled, my friend.

Attached: ___.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>manipulate
>lies

Women are excellent at that, they know that he's lying, but a wet pussy is worth the bruises.

It does. When I think about it, I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone who hits me. Like I'd just leave especially when my options are so open. Love blinds people but it can't be that blinding.

If someone loved me enough they'd let me hurt them I'd love them in return so much I'd never want to.
So the whole thing doesn't make any sense to me.
These abusive couples probably have BPD or something it really doesn't make any sense otherwise.

>tfw you want to be the one thats beats men up and see them cry to you
i think its cute to see boys look up to me with pleading eyes and telling me to stop

Attached: 1519446134320.jpg (952x1080, 146K)

Ive known a lot of these women they where diddled so bad as children they become mentally ill and retarded from it. This isn't a joke, they take comfort in being treated like shit because it's all they know from their fathers, uncles, grandfathers, whatever molesting them so bad. They are just looking to replay that level of abuse and control and strangely feel safe in it. Like criminals who commit crimes just to get thrown back into jail. It's the pain that they are used to.

The hilarious stroke of irony is that if any of you ever got a girlfriend and she started abusing you you'd take every single bit of it rather than be alone

You guys have no idea how mentally damaged these girls are. About as much as incels who go on spree shootings are if that gives you a more relate-able idea of it. Only their destruction is aimed inwards instead of outwards like the shooters. Only difference. Similar low self esteem and severe inferiority complexes.

Because nothing gets a pussy wet like a violent badboy.

Yes to be honest that's basically the only kind of female relationship I want and feel like I deserve.

Attached: 27046847-BF2B-41BA-8B43-0D8E7CFB93E5.jpg (513x600, 82K)

no, i would call her a stupid fucking whore, leave her ass and not feel a damn thing. what do you take me for? some kind of fuckin' idiot?

if you think any roastie on this planet wants a guy that treats them well you are dead wrong. Of course many will deny it but unless the guy degrades them or treats them like shit they won't respect the guy and end up finding someone who does treat them like shit and assert their dominance.

As someone who grew with a BPD mother I can guarantee you that's not it. Sure, they're starved for affection and are really neurotic about being "abandoned", but at least in her case if any of her partners showed even a slight hint of being violent she'd just leave them without hesitation. In one case in particular she even changed the house's lock as soon as the guy left to buy something. I think, at least in her case, since her BPD makes her such a hothead she has this "nah dude, don't mess with me" attitude, plus she's really strong, so yeah.

Why do the life choices of these girls you never met matter to you? Who gives a shit what those hypothetical girls want dude? The only thing important is oneself and developing upon yourself.