I suffer from gyno. I always have to wear a hoodie or jacket to hide it...

I suffer from gyno. I always have to wear a hoodie or jacket to hide it. I never take my shirt off or even wear a shirt on its own.

How have you guys dealt with gyno?

Attached: whyyyy.jpg (1074x574, 160K)

>have gyno and barrel chest
>training chest just makes it worse

Attached: 1536426721503.png (349x491, 203K)

i used to have floppy mantits but when i first started lifting my tits turned into perky c cups and it was gross

Plastic surgery on unilateral gyno. Cost me nothing (Canada). Best decision I ever made and I look fantastic now.

>look like a taller, uglier version of culkin

JUST

Attached: 84dpJQn.jpg (453x686, 54K)

Pic?

Compression tank top.

You're welcome.

How do I know if it's fat or gyno

Just get free surgery nigga.

Most sites are saying if you feel rubberyness under your nipple it's gyno. How does non gyno feel? Does it just feel like fat?

I was the same but started lifting and eventually it got better. Plus girls don't even care so when I started banging cuties I basically forgot about it. Just keep doing what you gotta do

Do AI drugs like Aromasin like roiders take get rid of/reverse Gyno in cases that aren’t gear related?

>work grave shift for 2 years
>no usable kitchen
>no vitamins
>no sunlight
>no sleep
>no excersize
>plastic water bottles
>eat fast food every day
>get puffy ass nipples
fuck my life. mines not terrible but it's definitely noticable in a t shirt. the only way out is surgery right? im fucked.

I'm 20 soon 21, I got gyno at around 19. I started working out late 19. It's not too bad now since I have been getting enough sleep, working out and eating clean but I've heard that it doesn't go away on it's own unless you're in puberty. But some sites say it can go away in 3 years after you first get it. Who do I believe?

AI to reverse Gyno? Are you stupid?

Who do you even consult? An endocrinologist?

fucking this some people say its just the pecs getting bigger but for me it looks like bitch tits

>Cost me nothing (Canada)

How? I’m in Canada, I thought it counts as cosmetic surgery and isn’t covered

Just got mine cut out by one of the best in the country. He waived his fee too because I'm a colleague. Can't wait for a month from now when I'm healed and in the gym. Fitted tees looking great already.

culkin , and this image by extension, emit pure satanic energy that is only matched by that of the deepest hollywood scum holes. real heads know what i mean. this goes beyond the pizzagate bullshit

cinemassacre thread

Attached: james flinch.webm (1920x1080, 843K)

By never getting it, lmao fatty oink oink.

A plastic surgeon

it sucks bro, I wear button up shirts daily and I work out in a thick jersey

one of the worse conditions a man can have

Attached: 44682125_2189863771340622_4514830149040667857_n.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

Of all the youtube stuff Culkin has been a guest on recently, him on RedLetterMedia was hilarious

gyno and moobs are two completely different things. if it's noticeable with clothes on, it can 100% be fixed just by getting less fat.

cardio

biofreeze
it's a gel that basically hardens your nipple because of the menthol. it will burn and may stain clothes, but it's worth it if you have to take your shirt off for pool/beach.
it's also good for sore muscles or joints, especially when cutting. just use a little bit, like around the size of a pea depending on how large your nips are.

You mean that he should use it when his shirt is off for a temporary effect, or that he should apply it regularly for a more long term effect?

> basically putting icy/hot on his nipples

what do you think? is that going to be a long term solution for glandular tissue user?

I know nothing about anything pls no bully.

I'm considering surgery in Thailand.

Give this a try
>Quit all drinking for six weeks
>cut
>cardio
>chest exercises

I can verify girls do not care at all.

Also Canadian, how do i go about getting this done.

I have gyno, and used to wear compression shirts through high school, but as an adult I've stopped wearing the shirt and just dress how I want. I don't care, it motivates me to be as strong as I possibly can. People notice obviously but no has said anything or really cares.

post tits

Gynos can't be built of two kinds of fat - fat fat and stale fat, if it's build of stale fat, it doesn't matter what you do it won't disappear
Get surgery in second case,in first lower bf%

This. My gyno made me overcompensate so hard. Now I eat clean, hella veggies, follow a good program. And the gyno was probably just from the lack of sleep and perma all nighters in my 16-18. It's kinda of a blessing in disguise, don't think I would care that much about eating healthy and maxing test if it wasn't for gyno. Will probably get surgery if it doesn't go away in 2 years though