Is this a fucking meme? I took 2 grams in the morning with empty stomach...

Is this a fucking meme? I took 2 grams in the morning with empty stomach, and all i felt was light head for one hour or so, similar to drinking one beer. No chad mindset, no crazy confidence, no social supower powers, no fucking nothing

Did I get meme'd

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6082376/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on your brain. different people have different things holding them back.
for me there is a bit reduction in social anxiety but i have a lot more fun in general. find myself laughing at shit like a retard

Op has a profound discover as to how supplement marketing works.

I actually took 1g this morning and feel great. It is not a meme, but it does affect people differently.

I take it 1-2x a week, usually on work days where I'm expected to present to others.

And yes I have social anxiety issues. CBD helps a ton.

Phenibut is supposed to be more than a supplement, its supposed to be a powerful drug, alot of people claim that its better than coke, and ive read so many stories about people turning to chads when taking it

take 4g in 4 days time

it's not a supplement at all though, it's a sketchy russian drug that for some reason is completely unregulated. But anyone who says it's better than coke has never done coke

Take 3-4g. Also don’t eat before or after for attests 4 hours. Also you not need to take caffeine, too

3g is a strong buzz for me

So it's shit. And kratom?

Teenagers doing baby powder with a dash of columbian.

It seems like it's not great unless you have severe anxiety. I use 1.2g-1.5g three times a week and love it. Helps with anxiety, makes me more motivated, etc. Definitely does make me feel like a god like some people say but not for everyone just like every other drug. 2g is also on the super high side. 500mg-750mg is a good dose to try it.

Did you try doing something that normally makes you anxious? Or did you do absolutely nothing out of the ordinary

Caffeine required ya dope

Kratom is turning out to be super dangerous and when I’ve done it there wasn’t even really a high. Not worth it

Relevant to my interests.,

>whats the price of this stuff?
>is it legal in the US?
>how do you take it?
>wheres the best place to get it?
> side affects??

sorry me and mr google are at odds these days

Attached: 1509875486653.jpg (505x431, 31K)

Yeah it's legal, it was made in Russia for their astronauts to take so they could be anxiety free without the side effects of normal anti anxiety drugs. For me the main draw back in rebound anxiety the next day, but if you take it two-three times a week with a day in between each dose it's fine. Addiction is an issue for idiots because tolerance goes up quick. Liftmode is my favorite site to get it from. I think 300 capsules of 300mg each is around $45

>not need
Huh?

Umm... Hello?

Attached: 44b10aa7a181a25b3cbd317056fea6d9b42a05133e5d1e53f683d498bcb6716f.webm (960x544, 2.59M)

Attached: 1547133895941.webm (640x1136, 649K)

You need caffeine or you will just fall asleep

yes. I still have 500 grams of this shit and I'll probably just dump it in the toilet

whats the danger in Kratom?

>supposed to be more than a supplement
Yes, and all these roots and leaves that claim to boost your test are supposed to work like tren, right?
God kids are naive, i bet you click on every link that says you won an iphone.

This shit works, but it acts on GABA receptors, just like benzodiazepines, and we all know what road those take you on. Seriously not worth a habit getting into, please limit to 1x a week or your seriously risking a bad habit that 1.) you will get a tolerance to 2.) you will become dependent on.

You're a moron, phenibut is actually very potent and not just a scam supplement like a 'test booster'. It's literally a benzo, read the horror story about people becoming dependent/addicted to it.

The first few times I had the same kinda let down experience but then by the 4th or 5th time I started to feel the energy and the chill "give-no-fucks" feeling it gives you. I'd encourage you to take it at the same dosage and then wait two weeks, take it again, and then you should do this five more times. I think you'll start to discover how you're "suppose" to feel on it.

Attached: 1494900628900.jpg (344x650, 54K)

Anybody ever take 5g at once? I wanna feel like god

> 5g

What the fuck is wrong with you? That's a heroic dose, you should respond to 1-2g's MAX. Holy fuck you social anxiety ridden freaks are scaring me

If I’m doing it for performance I don’t go above 2.5g. Doesn’t change the fact that the higher the dose the more euphoria you get. I nod off at 3.5 and can’t help but dance to music in public, everything just feels so good. Also every time I take a dose like that I end up making plans with chicks even when I never planned to do so

I bought the 300mg pills from liftmode and when I took 4 pills (1.2g) each time it didn't really do anything. Took it twice over 2 months. Should the dose be higher?

Why he peepee so small when he's supposed to be an all powerful being who can manipulate time and matter?

That's not exactly true, there's a cut off. Your euphoria peaks at a certain level and then tappers off, just like there's no benefit to taking really high doses of MDMA. be safe user, if you're only 'alpha' on a drug, that's going to mind fuck you into dependency

Pheni is a GABA drug it will do the same as good doses of booze. If you didn't feel shit up the dosage a bit till you feel it, but careful with that shit it will build a dependency when you get that right dose.

Take some 4-Aco-Dmt nigga, that will fix you right up.

Please respond.

on a real note, what psychedelics researchchems are must tries? I love shrooms and have only done lsd once, but I enjoyed it

if you've done opiates, it's that, but less powerful and less habit forming

You tried a tall glass of bleach bro?

Imagine being so stupid you can’t tell when you’ve changed your biodynamics.

they're all effectively the same. if you want a real painful and fucker of a time take one of the mescaline analogs like proscaline or escaline. might fix your hankering for psychedelics and you'll just stick to the ultimate psychedelic lsd or 1p-lsd (prodrug to lsd)

Shrooms are proven to cause neurogenisis at even micro doses so stick to that hence the 4aco since it's easier to dose. If you want real insight go for nn-dmt other than that micro dosing is your best bet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6082376/

My orgasms on this shit last like 10 seconds and feel so fucking good. I take 2g of this shit in the morning and jack off 8 times a day.

hello wtf

Keep uping the dose, dont go over 3 grams, you might just not be a responder to this drug you faggot

I'm 6'3 190 and I take 1g for anxiety relief and good sleep. If I want to peak and feel really good I take 2g.

Never been dependent on Phenibut, but t sure wouldve been easy. It's great stuff. It gets my head out of my ass and lets me be me more than usual. I don't use it much anymore as I learned alot from using it/ I always get really deppresed two days after, but I always dosed with half teaspons/teaspoon measurement instead of mg/g, so I may have been taking too much.

Phenibut is also GOD tier fr sleep. Literally sleep light a baby on teeny amounts

explain why it's dangerous

Because he doesn't see the point in a bigger peepee? Also he can use his powers only when he's pleasing his partners, so no need to go around hanging a monster peepee.

Would command more respect with a bigger peepee desu.

It causes persistent hallucinations and insanity.

Does Kratom = low test a meme or not?

I tried lifting on it and every time my lifts suffer and its like i have to take off 15-20lbs to lift the same amount. It does something bad with strength while something good to your motivation.

Thought that was weed for those predisposed to panic attacks/high cortisol

Never had kratom do any of that. Its like coffee if anything. Both withdrawls can suck though.

Had the same experience

2g knocks me out

penis butt hehg

The molecule is a simplified diazepam. Well play stupid games, win stupid prices. That being said I do use benzos while stressed out but that is not a fucking vitamin this stuff is sleeping aid mostly.

Kek. Fucking gold

Attached: mfw.png (720x1225, 634K)

My stack:
>brain force
>super male vitality
>gorilla mind

Halibut is the superior *but

ex-phenibut addict here, ama

lol, you really believe the fake news scare campaigns to get all the soccer moms worked up about the latest scare?

Phenibut works, period. I used to abuse this shit like crazy. You need to take it 2 hours after eating and then wait 2 hours to eat again. It destroys you at high doses and makes you so manic to the point it becomes physically painful. Be careful op, this isn’t some gnc supplement. Phenibut is a legit psychoactive sedative that can be as addictive as benzos.

Source

based and fishpilled

>sedative
>manic
ummm?

Can I operate a vehicle after taking this???

depends on how much. i sometimes get dizzy when i take too much. youll have to play around with quantities. on the lower end (1g for me) i can see it actually enhancing ability.

MOGGED

The blonde is wife material damn look at these eyes look at her smile

I did 1500mg before a party and it was god tier, everyone became pals with me
But sometimes it just makes you feel relaxed, I dunno. It's hit or miss for me at random pretty much. I'll still do it before a social event but I don't think I'll buy any more of it.
"Nootropics" feel like a scam honestly

Why dont you take benzodiazeoine directly faggot

Why you stopped it and why I shouldn't start with despite these alleged benefits?

phenibut is legit, used to take it for fun and also to reduce anxiety and improve focus. i could see how you could get addicted to it and fuck yourself up though.

Yeah OK bro enjoy your flatchested daughters and malnorished sons

Ill take the breeding hog on the right. I bet she vacuum sucks cock too.

At high doses it feels like you're borderline rolling balls. Its a sedative in nature because it's a gaba drug but it feels the opposite

try kratom if phen didn't work for you. Phen doesn't work for me either but every benefit people attribute to it I get from kratom instead so you should definitely give it a shot.

Literally what they've been saying about pot since the 50s. What's the soccer mom version of bro science?

subjective experience, I don't get that at all. I take it before each workout and it feels like my awareness of my muscles is more finely attuned and I can get them to exert the maximum amount of force on each of my sets. I would recommend that everyone try kratom, especially if you have trouble with motivation or enjoying yourself at the gym. It's also good for social anxiety

>ordered phenibut and adrafinil before interview
>comes in the night before
> take both before interview (interview also has a skill test)
>get job
I'm awful at interviews so I'm glad it worked the only time I ever took it

I used to take this daily for 1+ year, stopped taking it starting this year, AMA

How much did you take daily?
What were the withdrawals like?

Would you recommend this product?

>How much did you take daily?
1.5g once daily in the morning on weekdays
+1.5g at night on the weekend
>What were the withdrawals like?
i had multiple withdrawals during 1+ year cause i take it on and off
withdrawal can be just feeling depressed, impending doom, not that bad imo
unable to sleep, burning hands
the last withdrawal almost non-existent cause after 1+ year i know what supplements to take to avoid the withdrawal
>Would you recommend this product?
dont want to sound too preachy, research the downside yourself, but it's one of the best thing ever happened to me

It gave me only nauseas on off days and withdrawls for weeks. Wouldnt recommend. Only mild effects that are not worth the withdrawls. I took only 2 times a week for 6 weeks

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-14-28-38-595.jpg (1918x1039, 602K)

phenibut is a combination of 2 molecules
GABA and PEA/Phenethylamine
addition of phenyl ring to GABA create Phenibut and PEA structure
PEA is a stimulant, alpha methyl PEA is amphetamine
therefore phenibut is both depressant and stimulant
as gabapentinoid it works by stimulating GABA release
on top of that it also works as GABA analog itself, binding to GABA-B receptor
as PEA analog, it binds to TAAR receptor, releasing dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine, this is what causes euphoria, wellbeing, motivation, increased orgasm sensation etc.
the withdrawal is caused by receptor downregulation, but that's not the main factor, the main factor is GABA and dopamine depletion
if you supplement with GABA and dopamine precursor you can suppress the withdrawal into a less than coffee withdrawal

Code please

Attached: 4DAC5B1E-2E7D-4738-8EB5-6DC22C0C3A26.png (657x527, 109K)

Left has a perfect pretty face. All it takes is a few pregnancies and a good architect and her body will be a tribute to the female form.

Attached: C22C207A-83D1-476B-9968-5BD5D3CF659F.jpg (640x640, 54K)

checked
>manic to the point it becomes physically painful
elaborate

If it's so great why did you stop?

Stop showing off asshole!

how is that make me an asshole?!
more like you're being an asshole calling me for no reason

do you drink often?
Phenibut works through GABA and so does alcohol, so a high alcohol tolerance means Phenibut does less than it could.
Try taking Fasoracetam once or twice a day for a coupld weeks. No alcohol or phenibut throughout that time.
Should make you more sensitive to both Phenibut and alcohol

legally speaking: depents on where you live and as long as nothing happens, yes.

I have the exact shit, never feel anything aside from light headed and headache. It's a meme

>making thot ads
Dropped.
Shame, they could have made such great wife material.
Remember, 1 strike youre out thotties.

Attached: 1544789455444.gif (400x216, 2.01M)

t. Asian

having used it for a long ass time I haven't experienced those side effects. it's a very weak opiate. mainly good for nagging pains and sleep. also not meant to provide a high like other drugs as much as a slight mood boost. thanks for reply though

Attached: 1554772888518.webm (608x1080, 2.74M)

opiates as a general rule lower testosterone. ofc less than stronger opiates but kratom isn't conducive to gains. also you should never lift on opiates because you can't recognize pain as well when working out which can lead to injury

Attached: 1555525877994.gif (378x509, 741K)

drink some caffeine with it
phenibut also does nothing if you sit around all day

I stopped because I don’t like having to take drugs just to feel normal, and it was screwing with my sleep.

If you take it only once or twice a week its perfectly safe to use. These days I will take it occasionally with no issues whatsoever. I find it to be a great alternative to drinking and it’s very useful for when I know I will have a stressful day at work.