How do I find an attractive young girl to be my live-in maid?

How do I find an attractive young girl to be my live-in maid?

Attached: 005.jpg (1000x1358, 460K)

that's called being an au pair and you can put an ad up for one on a number of websites

D-Does she have to be white OP?

yes scum

Tell me about these websites.

No. In fact, I would prefer it if you're not.

>ywn take in a formerly well to do but now destitute young girl and keep her as a maid
>ywn see her struggle as she has to work for the first time in her life
>swn mess up the simplest job you give her because she has never had to do anything herself
>the other servants will never start out looking down on her but gradually warm up to her as they see how hard she tries
>ywn NOT lewd her, you sick fucks

>In fact, I would prefer it if you're not.
Really?! Would you be okay with a black girl? Are you white? How old are you? Where do you live? Do you want to talk in private??

Attached: 1542104571635.png (1177x1079, 793K)

>I want a live in maid
>She has to be white
I'm sorry to break it to you user, but they're all Spics, Niggers, and Asians. Not the kind of Asians you tug your baby dick to, one of the brown ones.

Attached: ugly maid.jpg (480x600, 66K)

if you type au pair into any search engine you will see dozens of them. you will probably have to create a profile and have potential au pairs apply to you, so if you're a single guy it will be harder but not impossible. they're expecting to do basic housework in exchange for room and board and are usually intending to stay in your home for the duration that it takes them to naturalize, although some of them might just be young woman looking to see what living in another country is like

That's a nice dog. I wouldn't want to own it, but if a neighbor had it then I would definately pet it once in a while when it was out

Whoa, calm down there. You're a little too hyper.

A black girl is fine, I don't care really. I am a white male in my 30s, I live in NY. We can talk if you want if you're actually interested.

Feel free to email my throwaway: [email protected]

Hmm, that seems complicated. I kind of just want a random domestic girl, to be honest. Right off the boat or not.

it's not really that hard, i promise. you can always just cut the deal off at any point so you don't have much to lose

I don't live in new york but I live closeby. I sent you some pics and some contact info. Please respond.

Attached: 1544817560025.jpg (630x720, 52K)

I'll do some research into some sites then, thanks.

Responded but you know, I'm a complete stranger young lady. You should be careful about who you send pics to.

Desperate slut looking for an easy ride, gross.

hmm where do you live? If things dont work out with this gentlesir I might be interested in talking about something similar.

Being a maid is legitimate hard work.

Being a hired whore nigress sucking her white master's cock is not though.

step 1: get an actual house

I'll have you know there's nothing more noble than sucking white cock.

Well I was hoping you responded to me here but you've obviously left.

origoinally
B
L
E
A
C
H
E
D