I'm 5'10 should i lie on the dating app that i'm 6'0?

I'm 5'10 should i lie on the dating app that i'm 6'0?
If i wear shoe with height increase heel she won't notice right?

Attached: 51423133_2117468314958829_3899011563742298112_n.jpg (200x217, 11K)

>tfw height identification wasn’t actually added
Kill yourself, coping manlet

Attached: E72168CC-90EF-44CD-9856-095775E4D606.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

don't say your height, makes you look like a tryhard. or maybe you should. i don't know. i don't use tinder.

Having good body is far better than being a lanklet

Attached: HNbKV.jpg (530x916, 83K)

Everyone lies on those. So if you give the real height, most will assume you're even shorter. Better not to list it, find a picture that makes you look tall instead.

this

Don't lie. Girls note that instantly. Also, wanna get into a date where she wears heels and you end up like a fucking midget?
5'6 here. So far so good. No issues.

>using a dating app
Never gonna make it bro

Attached: Nicolas-Sarkozy-and-Carla-Bruni.jpg (620x789, 76K)

this is the best move OP

based and nature pilled

What if i'm also chubby?

Attached: abcc6dcb-66ef-462b-a06a-db82e42de8b8-m.jpg (236x329, 14K)

You can fix that with a cut.

Exactly my point.

in awe

>should I lie
Yes but do it thusly

>I’m 5’10 but those are two different measurements

There you go

>5 years old and 10 feet tall

either-or fallacy
Cope juuuust a little harder, squirt

Your first mistake was using online dating apps.

oops sorry didn't see ya there bud

Attached: 1543161604292.png (1300x1500, 1.27M)

oof

This but unironically. Most lanklets don't lift. If you look like you lift in clothes you will mog them easily

>t. 5'8'' sage of manlets

My female friends wouldn't stop talking about her Tinder date lying about his height out of insecurities, women likes men that are confident so it might be a bad idea to lie.

Women already expect you to be lying
Notice the flattened top at 5’11” where everyone rounded themselves up

Attached: 56FA840A-DD07-4B8D-A70F-172A90C517D2.jpg (1427x1082, 233K)

Pajeeto who listens to Candito here. If you lie you gotta be prepared for the consequences when you actually meet up. If she’s a tall girl and comes in heels your fucked.

Tall and fit > Anything else

>she’s a freshly minted teacher, and from the country

Attached: 482891CA-304E-435F-983A-96174E1CB00C.jpg (750x1284, 401K)

>using online dating apps

You better not marry anyone you meet on there, mate.

did you know that you can put your dick in something and have every intention of never speaking to them again afterward?

Drop that smug pretence, you coping faggot. Keep hiding behind instagram filters where your 14 inch """"guns"""" look big on you because no perspective. The moment you stand next to a 6' gymbro, you'll look like a fucking hobbit.

So if I'm 6'1, should I just lie and say 6'3? Fucking manlets ruining it for everyone with half-decent genes.

I'm talking about irl. Tinder/Instagram doesn't work in your favor. Most lanklets who do lift focus on low bodyfat over size. If you've been lifting for a decent amount of time and hang around 15-%20% bodyfat you will mog all but the most gym experienced lanklets

Anyone who watch just a little bit of Hawai 5-0 can't take you seriously. I mean he is quite charismatic but every time I saw him with his coworker Alex O'loughlin I burst out laughing
and i'm a 5'8 turbo manlet

But user that's a sin

lol you're too fucked if you think being 5'10 you're really short
at 5'10 your height isn't to your advantage but it's not a disadvantage either. it's average

Online dating is the ultimate cope. If you have the confidence in person that you do on these Tinder profiles, you will pull MUCH hotter girls. Girls have 10s or 100s of guys messaging them, but you can count on one hand the guys that have the balls to talk to them in real life

absolute manlet
in awe at the cope of this lad

>Tinder/Instagram doesn't work in your favor
For a manlet it absolutely does. 15" arms are dyel-tier on someone over 6', yet look huge on a manlet. But bring perspective into the game by having them stand next to each other and the manlet will get mogged to tears.

which is why we go to the gym and repent.

lol nigga i'm 5'10 and never had any problems with women, let alone anyone mentioning my height at all

Jesus Christ what a fucking outrageous level of cope

Attached: 1549477586779.png (526x514, 362K)

Holy fuck this can't be real. Tell me this isn't real.

Attached: 1516917849104.png (847x1200, 1.11M)

Which is why manlets should focus on size and higher body fat percentages. I just explained this.

>If you've been lifting for a decent amount of time and hang around 15-%20% bodyfat you will mog all but the most gym experienced lanklets
This is clearly wrong, as I just explained.

>dating app

You should never use those!!
they are just tools to boost girls ego. it gives them an inflated sense of value. no girl actually meets guys from dating apps. furthermore any girl you write will not see your message because it will get buried under all the other messages from all the other hundreds of thursty guys.

all dating apps do is build up womens opinion of themselves.

I can only read that as "I'm a five foot ten year old", which is basically what OP is anyway in the eyes of women.

Whatever you want to believe man. Bart Kwan physically mogs 90% of the male population

Also he has a tall wife. Real life isn't like your Jow Forums shitpost bubble my guy

This but unironically.

>no girl actually meets guys from dating apps
They do if you are tall, fit, and attractive. If you also dress nice and drive a nice car it almost feels like rape, its so fucking easy. I went full quagmire mode fucking new tinder sluts daily for almost a year. That's all they are though. Sluts. I'm not even smooth at all either, but all those sluts care about are looks and status. I used to be a total sperg and I'm still not exactly smooth, but I swear I couldn't get those whores to turn me down if I tried, and I did. I was an asshole. I was weird. I ignored them. I canceled dates last minute. Showed up late. Tinder sluts are thirsty beyond measure and have absolutely zero self respect, but they only fuck the most attractive men because they always have hundreds to choose from.

What about sugar dating sites where I can pick 10/10 girls from any country worldwide and fuck a different one each day of the week I'm there?

Attached: 1524243996482.jpg (640x781, 170K)

>tfw 179 cm

Attached: 1515035679822.jpg (391x385, 34K)

>that pic

yikes

Dear lord

Attached: 75A33D8E-36F4-4952-94D1-0620C73AEE14.jpg (480x853, 83K)

>zero respect
you must have the same level of self respect for yourself to fuck these pathetic women

This is a great joke. You can take a picture of a midget and edit it to show their height as five seven and I will grin ear to ear every time.

This woman has some exquisite porcelain.
As does sh