My mom wants to go to the gym with me

>my mom wants to go to the gym with me
>she's already got a subscription
what do?

Attached: 74687346243654.jpg (737x415, 19K)

go to the gym with her and be happy that you get to share something important to you with people you love

so fucking what? were you drowning in pussy before?

I'm on Jow Forums so you already know the answer to that question

so your gay

no your gay

go work out with your mom you ungrateful piece of shit

My mom mentioned going on walks with me.

She's thin, but walking might help her live longer, and I want her to be around as long as possible.

It's just like one of my japanese doujins

mog her

mmyeah I'm gonna need a source on that

fuck her in the sauna and smell her sweaty panties

Start mogging her the minute she enters the gym.

thats one of the greatest things in life honestly
i had to defuse a nuke to convince mom to come with me
once she started to i couldnt be happier
spotting mommy is fucking nice brehs

My dad is coming to the gym with me for the first time on Sunday. Feels good.

Bench her

Glass her

Attached: get him a drink.png (440x498, 288K)

Just go gj tdk snmeb fajjje nnnnn

Gauge her squat depth with your face, freeball in your shorts while spotting her bench, have her straddle your thighs when you bench, spot her weighted dips from the front, get in the sauna with her, and nick her knickers when she comes home and huff them. If her milkers aren't flopping about enough, go in for the double high five. Free test boosts, mayne.

Cute user :^}

Op here,
It's been 3 months since she's come to the gym

>mom is some sort of genetic freak
>she now mogs everyone at the gym, including that ex olympic lifter
>mom protein farts all the time
>she made lunchboxes for the gym manlets because they remind her of me when i was younger
>she asked the dyel cashier if he was mirin
The breakfast she makes is now 2 ribeye steaks and a protein shake instead of a bowl of cereal in milk
>"C'mon honey, 4 scoops, you gotta get juicy as fuark"
>mom approaches me for not finishing my second steak
>brutally mogs my pathetic muscles
>my palms are sweaty
>knees weak,
>arms are heavy
>There's vomit on my sweater already,
>still gotta eat mom's spaghetti

Attached: Mom spelled backwards is wow.gif (262x188, 242K)

>so your gay

Attached: america.jpg (800x450, 176K)

Make sure she doesnt turn into a gym thot. If theres anything worse than a gym thot, its an expired gym thot

>tfw mom tried the gym once
>same gym as me
>i never talked to anyone in the 1year 8 months i been to the gym
>mom social mogs me and is already talking to anyone
>makes me a bit worried but whatever im there to work out not to gossip
>one day see mom talking to the gym chad who probably has fucked every whore in there
>fuckfuck.gif
>moved on my own and tried to walk my mom away from him
>too beta and i just leave
>tfw i got hard from thinking he will fuck my mom
>tommorrow mom is going out for the night with some friends what a coincidence
>dad is too dumb to realize and just kisses her goodbye
>i knew she was going to fuck chad
>day later i check her phone
>sexual and kinky stuff received from chad,she even sent her tits and ass pics
>bluetooth those pics to my phone and deleted the evidence
a year later i confronted her and she said that she fucked him a few times and once with his friends and told me to not question her life anyways she divorced my dad that year and she remarried later i don't have too much contact with her
this all happened when i was 18 im 25 now

Attached: images (23).jpg (455x675, 22K)

>Letting your father be cucked.
I have nightmares of having a son like you. You should be ashamed.

i was too beta to do anything that guy had like maxxed cha or something im convinced he could fuck mother theresa if he talked to her so there was nothing i could do about that.
im too beta still but don't worry i don't plan on reproduce my weak genes i still work out tho but in home i hate when people talk to me and the gym is full of people

Disown your mother. Such behavior must not be tolerated. Refuse any attempt by her to reconnect with you or see your children. Some actions must never be forgiven

Attached: tenor.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

As if he will have kids

Lel

wear loose short shorts, no underwear. tell her to bench press and spot for her

Go with her.
Not that you have any friends to embarrass yourself in front of.

off yourself

Wtf

based stroke poster

Just park her on the threadmill or in the yoga corner and pretend you came alone

THE EVIDENCE BEFORE THE COURT IS INCONTROVERTIBLE

*YOU'RE

Attached: 1542168839890.jpg (735x541, 35K)

Girls love guys who take take of their mom.

Also, girls love what they cant have. Bringing your mom will elicit a primitive jealousy response. Instinctively they will try to "dethrone" your mom for the prospect of mating with you. Even if they would have never had interest in your before.

It's like a single guy having a dog at the dog park with single girls around.

based pic

Wouldn't the jealousy thing only work if they see my mom as a viable female mate? What if she's 50 years old and fat?

Attached: AHqBnQ3Mdf-4.png (300x250, 14K)

you managed to give me migraine in just two posts

holy fuck, rethink your whole life

Attached: dearlawd.jpg (508x370, 23K)

Invited my father as well, and he goes at least once a week now. Really great to see this man get better, and hope to keep him around longer. Love my parents.

>not shanking that motherfucker

Your dad fell for the modernity meme and your mom shouldn’t be alive.

Wrong. I have a very controlling mother who was basically glued to me and made me do shit all the time and I lost the one girl who paid attention to me because she couldn’t take my mom. I told my mom to fuck off recently and want to go after my oneitis again.

What modernity meme?

SS+GOMAD

Your father failed to uphold the family so you should do it. Since you failed that task also you and your father should kill yourselves but not before killing your mom, the gym Chad, and her new husband and any offspring they have first. That is the only way you can redeem yourself worthy of human life before your death.

She wants to boost your T by wearing inappropriate clothes and seeking attention which will make you implose with rage.

Stfu faggot, knowing what's right and wrong isn't being ungrateful.

Fuck your mom is the only way

We truly need Islam.

What say you? Practice Islam for 8 years. Get our culture in check. Then slowly convert back to Christianity with strong traditional NAZI ideals. That’s the only solution.

summer

Im not gonna practice Islam, their book openly admits that "Allah is the best deceiver" (aka Satan). But I do think he is required for those last days. To bring order. The thing tho, is that those people won't be saved because they have no forgiveness and you and I need to forgive others so we can be forgiven. Let the demons do their job.

So if allah is the best deceiver and they have strict laws against letting their women have rights... then doesn’t that mean satan wants women to not have rights and to be considered property? According to that logic, women now, as degenerate as they are, aren’t being persuaded by satan or his demons then.
It seems like if Satan got his way with Islam then there wouldn’t be degeneracy. I agree that Islam is backwards, but Arent those laws On women what we need to save society?
Satan -> Islam
Islam-> No degeneracy in women
Therefore:
Satan -> no degeneracy in women

The world would be better off if only men existed, but God had to go full retard and create shitty women that only exist to nag and make the majority of men miserable.

That men and women are equal.

The muslims are onto something when they say that a woman shouldn't be in public without a man accompanying her.