Water fast

Alright Bois. I'm going on a 2 week water fast with the goal of losing weight.
Does anyone have any experience and if so, any tips?

Attached: fakta_25-06-11_10-fakta-om-vatten.jpg (700x457, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
google.se/amp/s/broadly.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/wjqbem/judge-convicts-parents-after-baby-dies-from-vegan-diet
youtu.be/GucEqSsh2b
youtube.com/watch?v=HwT7YiLXJq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want to lose weight, cut down on the fucking sugar and get your ass moving. Not drinking water is only going to hurt you in the long run. Change your diet and you'll actually make some progress.

Attached: 1389548074162.jpg (262x200, 10K)

just originally go vegan

I did this, it was awesome. After the first 2 days of being hungry I never felt better. Eventually didn't even notice that I hadn't eaten in days but I felt fine, energetic even and not even the slightest bit bloated, which is pleasant.

Well desu, this is 50/50 an experiment aswell and I heard about this ketosis other state of mind thing which sounds pretty cool.
I'm aware of the conventional way of losing weight, I've done it before but this was really interesting.
Do you mean temporary? Because I'm not going planning on being malnourished for the rest of my life.
Sick, how long did you go for?

yeah lol, you're a bit retarded if you deny science, sorry bud. being vegan is entirely more healthy than eating meat. heart disease, brain functionality, less chance of alzheimers, cures diabeetus, hypertension, high blood pressure, longevity.

~2 weeks and lost 10 pounds

Youre a nut OP but best of luck. Hopefully you get some insights or whatever. It's certainly going to be interesting

ketosis other state of mind thing? yeah, definitely 100% confirmed retard here. you should try vegan keto you pussy, can't even teach yourself to eat healthy, a literal retard

Water fast means fasting by only drinking water fool

You know its illegal to feed kids vegan diets in some countries?
youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
Thanks
(You)

Jow Forums has a /fast/ general with all the info you'd need.On a prolonged fast, you should really have some baking soda and salt in your water to not fuck your liver.

I literally tried to fast today, but I was already eating something in less than 12 hours.
Also, isn't 2 weeks a bit much? Hazardous for your health? Well, I don't know about this stuff. I kind of want to try it though, but I'll probably fail again.

yeah, it's also been confirmed by some countries (the not retarded ones) that vegan diets are healthier than non vegan diets and suitable for babies and children

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.
The human body can surviver over a month solely water, and I'm going to be taking suppliments on the side including what this guy said

you should learn to google and read up, unless you want to go through your life with everyone knowing you're an idiot

>The countries that disagree with me are retarded
google.se/amp/s/broadly.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/wjqbem/judge-convicts-parents-after-baby-dies-from-vegan-diet

youtu.be/GucEqSsh2b

I'll have you know I have a vegan friend and he has all the classic vegan symptoms. Really bad bowels, can't gain muscle, severe acne and he is sugar addicted.
He also has to take b12 suppliments which are can only be found in animal bowels.

Here's a picture of him from the back. He goes to the gym almost every day, btw

Attached: IMG_20180813_000244-1152x544.jpg (1152x544, 191K)

mentally ill. b12 is a bacteria found in the earth, grasses and in sea vegetables. you would need to supplement it as well if you didn't get animals that had it supplemented for them, or like how all of your milk and cereal also is supplemented with it... yeah man an article from vice about one family that was retarded as well, not because they are vegan but because they didn't feed their baby. you sure got me dude lol!! sounds like your friend knows nothing of fitness and doesn't eat any food with content

youtube.com/watch?v=HwT7YiLXJq0
your friend is uneducated and doesn't eat enough food

hope you learn something from being schooled on the internet anonymously. in real life you will be shamed for being retarded even more. unfortunately retards cope by hanging out with other retards so their tiny brains dont get their feelings hurt by people who aren't ignorant of science and truth

Haha again
>They didn't do it right
I've seen enough vegan YouTubers, including that mulatto and I've made my decision. Also, that mulatto injects suppliments with a fucking needle. Its fucking amazing how you can promote a diet where you need to take suppliments in order for it to not fuck you up.
>Look guys this buff dude is vegan! Oh? He was already buff before? Doesn't matter!
Hahaha
>You must be retarded because you don't agree with me.
There's scientific proof that vegan diets are harmful and vise versa. I decide to eat what my ancestors have done for millennia.
Have fun eating your imitation food and veggies.
Hope you learn something from being schooled on the internet anonymously.

stay fat fattie

Jow Forumsfag here, don't do it OP.
If you wanna lose weight cut the bullshit meme diets and fasts, eating too little will cause your body to conserve energy therefore not burning fat.
The only way to lose weight is to turn healthy eating into a lifestyle, graduetly eating better and better until you get used to it.
Just find healthy quality meals you like and work with them, you won't even feel like you're on a diet and geniuenly like the food you eat.

You're gonna drop weight too quickly and in an unhealthy way, if you're fat you will be left with loose skin. Just do it the normal way ffs its not even that hard.

Stay anemic
Well I'm most likely going to lose weight the normal way, but I want to try this as an experiment and I would argue that the duration of the fast isn't too long so I will most likely just lose water weight and gut.
Anyways, I appreciate that you're concerned.

drink apple cider vinegar and eat a lot of vegetables.

The whole 'loose skin from losing weight fast' is a myth. If you look into fasting and autophagy, it actually improves the situation because your body uses up the useless crap.