Jow Forums is no place for women to find a good guy

Jow Forums is no place for women to find a good guy.

Attached: 154fe35c3e3308d9484674472403.jpg (720x792, 91K)

Are you white? What's your nationality

Why would you go to a forum consisting of mostly severely emotionally damaged individuals to find a mate?

Same could be said o any pool of potential people. A crowd is a demoralizing prospect to choose from. But among the faces there are a few actual humans with dignity and a soul inside them.

If you're an actual woman and not catfishing

I hope you get cancer, worthless whore

Plenty of normal lonely men in r/ForeverAlone go be desperate somewhere else

Define "good guy" and are you a "good girl" who is worthy of a "good guy"?

good guy here, sup

you wouldn't know a good guy if he came up to you and said "good guy here, sup"

Gee, I wonder how you figured that out.

of course not
because when you post flocks of failed normalfags try to woo you and the loudest one gets to pump and dump you
you can blame everyone but yourself but deep down you know its you
your biology is programmed that way

Attached: 246a41fe7c17c699efd50ff4e62dc916071f02a5.png (988x750, 708K)

Yeah, no shit? I will never understand how women can see a pool of degenerate, misogynist, hateful men and think "I can fix him". Men may be the niggers of gender, but women are certainly the retards.

No one wants a used up hoe

r9k is no place for a guy to find a good girl

Maybe bc it's anonymous

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-190515~2.png (761x741, 324K)

You're wrong. I'm a good guy. I would never hurt a girl I would never do anything to harm you

Attached: Angre.jpg (263x192, 6K)

bumping this thread. curious where it's gonna go

The majority of girls are chronically afraid of actually loving and being loved. They are unable and unwilling to commit.

i agree to be quite honest with you desu

Attached: 872389.png (367x431, 61K)

I mean, why would you think it would be?

Women don't want good guys though, so that's okay.

what if you are severely emotionally damaged too?

Then it's an even worse idea, because your relationship would be even more of a powder keg.

>tfw thinking about a fembot hurting

Attached: why.png (650x773, 47K)

You still wouldn't go for someone as emotionally damaged as you. We're the pity party club that understands your problems and builds you up so you can get Chad.
Not "mates".

I want to touch your soul user

there are no good guys, or good women, or good people. almost anyone would have been capable of horrendous evil under the """right""" circumstances. we're a doomed race under a dying sun and trying to do good things is about as commendable as LOOK HOW HARD I CAN PISS.

maybe but at least you can relate to each other and spend time together instead of being two hopeless people sitting alone at home all day.
I'm not like that. I found my bf here and still go here and why would I want someone just because they are a chad instead of choosing someone that gets along with me well?

>maybe but at least you can relate to each other and spend time together instead of being two hopeless people sitting alone at home all day.
Sounds like a good basis for a friendship, but a very rocky relationship. I guess it depends on what your damage is, for each of you.

What's your boyfriend like, then?

I'm trying to be a good guy

imo you have to avoid projecting the damage/anger onto each other. like I know my bf kinda hates woman and doesn't want them to vote but that doesn't mean he hates every woman existing.
he describes himself as a libertarian neet manlet who has no friends, doesn't like going out and hates normies. he likes vidja and weeb/asian stuff a lot. it's also great that there never is this feeling of needing to do something "special" or something like that like on nye we just played games the whole time and made a great meal.

>libertarian
>neet

Disgusting

Hi i love you my beautiful wife :)

This is probably pointless for me to make this post, but I'm a good/nice guy... Would you add me on discord fembot? All of the other ones who added me ghosted me...

Attached: Add Arch4011 on discord.jpg (600x864, 245K)

I just want someone whose loyal to hold and cuddle with, someone who i relate to and makes it easy to talk to. Someone I can do nice things for. Like make her breakfast in bed and go on adventures or just stay inside.
I feel like I'm not a good person though. Because I have no friends. Otherwise why would I be alone.

>like I know my bf kinda hates woman and doesn't want them to vote but
Yikes. He sounds like he must have a terrible personality.

i mean, no shit?
Even if you wanted a "good guy' theyre not here, not to mention we're al-
Ah fuck this is a larp thread isnt it

>Even if you wanted a "good guy' theyre not here
Speak for yourself.

it\s also no place for a guy to find a girl

youre deluding yourself, your just as much scum as everyone else here, you wouldnt be here begging for e-pussy otherwise

This isn't r/relationships you fucking idiot. We're not here to help anyone, especially not "fem" "bots".

>you wouldnt be here begging for e-pussy otherwise
Again, speak for yourself. I'm merely observing.

why tho? there is a difference between having an opinion and pushing your opinion into everyone's face.

Jow Forums isn't a good place to find relationships in general, no matter your gender. Which is funny, because two people who had depressive or other mental issues in the past/now can relate to each other and are able to understand the pain better. So you'd think it would form a nice bond. The problem is the twisted mindset of wanting a gf or bf, but not really knowing why except for "it probably feels nice". And once someone gets it, they get angry that their problems aren't fixed or that they also have to shoulder another persons issues ontop of their own.

Also the meme of
>my torment is greater than yours
>i'm more hurt than you so your opinion is irrelevant
>fuck improving, why can't people just be as upset as me
which brings the potential mate market down.

Attached: apQA1.jpg (700x606, 55K)

I like to think of myself as a generally good person, just one who's been through a lot. And I believe there are some good guys here too. But unfortunately you can't tell them apart from the rest.
>t. added a guy from here once, seemed very nice, but he slowly started acting more and more hateful & bitter
My savior complex is cured.

all I got out of putting my trust in a fembot is heartbreak. she was so beautiful to me, even though she thought she was ugly and fat, and i wanted to take care of her forever, help her get her license, everything that id went though to improve. she was my only friend. then she cheated on me and told me that it was because i wasnt there for her even though we were going to meet soon and move in together, because i'd gotten a new job. she only told me months later. she manipulated me for months even though shed already made the choice.

it still makes me heart race when i think about it and i want to cry. she has someone who can make her happy tho now, at least, all i wanted was for her to be happy.

ive come to accept that I deserve to be alone and have no frens, because im an introverted loser who avoids eye contact. its all my fault.

True but that's largely dependent on women's criteria for "good". There are plenty of successful guys here that are just kind of weird or dickish and there are a fair amount of decent dudes who have a good personality but are failures professionally or are just plain ugly. The sort of person who has both those qualities and is physically attractive is not here. What you should be asking yourself if you're here is do you deserve a person who has all those qualities?

livejournal was the best place to find floozies

I had better luck on deadjournal

It's also not a place for a guy to find a good woman.

i already said that you doodoo poopyhead

I am a good guy, and all women i met on here were literally normie thots.

I'm a good nice guy *starts talking about how all women are whores*

Attached: Komedo.jpg (313x418, 11K)

Its also a place that is full of misery and despair

>tfw no community of people who were hurt in life and didn't have a good start with it, but are overall positive and want to find other people like themselves to talk with, support, help and comfort each other instead of dragging each other down

Attached: 45889676f11981db58fe3af2c6a89c29.jpg (650x583, 141K)

I don't shitpost like that though.

I would say no shit.but I'm sure you're just a man or a tranny looking for attention from the writhing hordes of desperate, unproud incels inhabiting this board

We suck, most of us are manchildren, mentally ill, assholes or all three, but the fembots are also a pile of garbage: slutty, mentally ill, cold hearted, selfish...

This place is made to be hell on earth, here the weirdos come to bent and accept their lot in life, you shouldnt look at it to find you awkward 7/10+ nerd to bf.

someone make a discord please
origami

It wont work. Eventually bitter people will come and make themselves known, pushing everyone away until it becomes a typical incel discord that orbits that one "girl" in it.

i'll join long as people dont get kicked for not talking. I just wanna sit back and enjoy people being social.

>tfw joined a discord like this a year ago
>almost 300 people, always over 100 online
>nobody talks, everyone lurks, one or two messages every other week.

always the pessimist huh
this as well, wouldn't want to force anyone to talk

heh sounds like an irc chat room. works for me

Would work if everyone in it were people who are depressed, lonely and damaged, but saw a point in life, wanted to self improve, have goals and also didn't hate others for living a better or happier life than them. Does this sound like any single person that ever posted on Jow Forums?

You are describing Jow Forums before plebbit, trannies and attentionwhores took over.

Attached: 1529728355836.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

You're basically describing me, though. Just because those people are the loudest doesn't mean that others don't exist.

not true.
You don't go for good guys but to psychopaths even here.

>tfw failed normie who lurks Jow Forums for this very reason

Exactly.This made me think..The problem is that kicking those people out would just be like kicking people you don't like. I understand they want help as well and are damaged in their own way with their camwhoring and attention seeking, but they're also destructive. So does a community just shun other sad people because they're not sad or mentally damaged in the "correct" way?
There should be one, but how do you moderate it and keep it from becoming a typical Jow Forums server that crumbles onto itself.

Attached: 1538850947800.jpg (719x712, 244K)

I have a community like that. It's like 100 dudes and one girl.

i bet you wouldn't be my friend knowing that i'm a guy

You know reading the obituaries can really pay off some years like especially when the goth magazines publish an article on which pills are best

Attached: 74930.jpg (600x450, 9K)

very true

met guy here and started to be more and more at ease and then the two girls were brutally murdered in Morocco and three were so many threads and so many horrible things said about women in general and them in particular and then realized one of the more rabid posting was indeed the guy I met here.

Be careful femanons

>There should be one, but how do you moderate it and keep it from becoming a typical Jow Forums server that crumbles onto itself.
haven't really thought about it, maybe hold small 'interviews' for people who want to join? and keep an eye out on new members at first.

I have no frens and I'm emotionally exhausted. I would add you if you'd be my fren and talk to me or play casual vidya with me. I'm tired a lot though. I wish I had a friend.

>interviews for a server filled with people who have social anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses
I get what you want to do, but sounds like a shaky way to do it. If anything i'd say the people you want to keep out would have an easier time going through the interview than the people you'd want to have in the server. Just keeping an eye on new members would be enough.

You would think there are enough servers to be a camwhore, cause drama, talk about killing yourself and killing others plus all other shit and there can be one server filled with people who just want to improve and help others do it if they can.

>Jow Forums is no place for women to find a good guy.
wrong, fembot pussy and robot cock belong together, we all mentally ill here sweetie.

This,I'm sorry but even in here,there are some charismatic assholes and,of course they will get the girls every fucking time and then just mess with them(see higgus)and just leave the rest of us with nothing.

It's true. Most of you are hollow, broken, bitter and rotten to the core. I rather be alone than date a robot.

>Just keeping an eye on new members would be enough.
yeah i think i agree with this. i'm sure there are many support/improvement servers like that out there, i'd just need to actually find them.

Why not just create a /soc/ style discord contact thread for robots? That would weed most of the normies and degenerates while letting fembots choose potential targets from safety.

charisma is exactly like playing a game. you suck at first but eventually you can get good at it... sure some people it comes more naturally but even the pros can't always get a perfect headshot and no misses

aiming is a three step process: 1) identify and mark your target 2) predict behavior and aim 3) wait for the right moment (hint: it's when the cross-hair is exactly where you want it to be.)

Nah I have a savior complex so I'm quite happy comforting my suicidal girlfriend everyday

Every single discord thread on /soc/ is already that. /soc/ and Jow Forums share almost the same userbase.

But you can be broken, bitter, and not be rotten nor hollow.

I don't want to play a game where I basically manipulate someone. I just want to find someone to talk to who I can relate to, who accepts me for who I am.

If that's true, all is lost.

Bitterness is exactly what rottens a person. It's the biggest turn off ever and almost every robot is bitter to some extend due to their unfortunate circumstances.

you're just looking at this wrongheaded. that's how social interaction works: it isn't manipulation it's "being socialized". being trained (learning) in social situations is a very important skill. if you're dismissive of its value and look down upon other people for their skill obviously you're destined for failure. this is nobody's fault but yours.

By that definition, are you not bitter because you describe yourself as alone, and are posting here?
If not, them I'm not any more bitter than you.
I don't hate women or any of that. I just wish I had someone.

You all can fight over that stuff. Girl drama doesnt interest me. I just want a room where I can watch social going on and pretend im part of a world and matter. maybe i'll even talk but def no interest in your chest beating contests. some of us just wantsome sort of connection and this sounds like it might work.
you all can fight over the girls

Okay man, whatever you say, despite the fact that you're even describing it as preying.

i wish i felt i was good enough to justify acting on my feelings of loneliness, but i fear (justifiably so) that i have a long way to go in terms of improving my capability to the point where sharing time with me won't devalue that time for a partner.

that's only misguided in that i may be wrong and need to improve my selfesteem significantly... but sadly it is a very difficult problem for me to solve and i would not want to burden someone else with it.

they call what you're doing "projection". none of what i said would justify your interpretation which is entirely determined by your subjective notions of the meaning of the words i used as well as my emotion (your empathetic model of me) and intent.

>tfw no femanon gf that likes to watch anime and fuck and play videogames inside and maybe go on dates occasionally and also doesn't make a big fuss about their problems since im not interested in the depression olympics because i dont get myself down over my own constantly and instead try to be positive
>tfw no gf to be manchildren together with basically

Attached: 1536128171834.png (718x782, 418K)

You definitely just described it as finding a mark. Several posts ago. Are you delusional?

>no girl to fuck whenever I want and do the things I like that also shuts up and doesn't talk about her feelings or issues
Loneliness is a mystery.

Not at all, I guess you could say I'm volcel. I like myself and know my worth I'm either going to end up finding the BF of my dreams or dying a virgin because I'm better off masturbating than hooking up and having sex with people I don't appreciate with all my heart.

It's just that the core problem with men is that all the men with wholesome personalities look like shit and men with wholesome looks are whores and the rest aren't into me.