What is the one thing keeping you from ending it all?

What is the one thing keeping you from ending it all?

Attached: A52EEC54-05E8-4FAC-A017-5FDA3F826B3B.png (655x509, 21K)

Beer and I hate it.

Life being fun. I'm living the dream.

My dream hasn't withered.

My two dogs and pizza hut

My mum would be sad. All there is holding me back and even that is becoming a weaker deterrent

Mostly knowing it would crush my mum is the main reason but also I have all the pot and booze a man could ask for so if I dont kill myself the drugs eventually will take there toll.

Attached: 1433098749941-2.jpg (736x550, 135K)

The thought of my parents suffering after my death. Once they die, I think I might kill myself without much worry. It'll probably take a while though, so I'm just trying to enjoy this shitty ass ride. It would pain me to leave my brother though, but I know that he's strong.

This is the exactly the only thing that holds me back. Wish my death would not affect anyone so I could die already

Waiting for a time when i can fade out of memory rather than make a huge scene. I dont wanna die really just be forgotten.

>them digits
I think you know what must be done user

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (836x543, 206K)

Pouya cigarettes n alcohol

My mom and friends would be sad and I don't know what happens when I die.

I can't do this to my parents, thinking about ending it after they is probally never gonna happen since mom is 41, I have a little sister who's gonna moove with me next year, If mom didn't won her batle against cancer I would've end it for sure.

gradually improving my looks and building muscle, you'd be surprised at how much better your face looks with regular washing

already alive gonna die anyway not in a situation where I cant escape so why not live

The meems, also my internet friends. If I disappeared and never came online again they'd think CIA niggers got me.

Fear
A very original one

I hope, some day, I can fuck the brains out of my two best friends. That keeps me goibg

Nothing
Any cheap methods, bots?

the hope for a femanon gf

Having a "fuck it all" mindset.
Everythingp is going to shit, so why not have some "fun"

Attached: 1539052673144.png (705x699, 441K)

There's always a way to improve my life

I have never wanted to end myself and i never understood why people here are so obsessed with it. I mean sure, i am a fucking loser outcast, but why would i care? I never really gave much of a shit about social status or social acceptance. I always just wanted to do things i like and just be left alone. To be fair with you, i do think achievement, legacy and status are things i want if i can them, but if i cant, its in no way enough reason for me to fucking kill myself. As long as life is mostly bearable, which it is for everyone who is not poor, severely (mentally) ill and lives in the West, im fine with it.

I have never understood and will never understandd why you guys keep talking about suicide so much. Is it just hyperbole and being a drama queen? If so then i can see why you faggots would say shit like that. But if you are for real, i can't understand that.

mostly my cat

im just too much of a bitch
i tried to kill myself abunch of times now
i tried to poisen myself but even tho i went ham with the dosage nothing happened
feelium bursted my lung but it healed itself
not gonna be a bitch and cut myself a rope is too messy too

i probably oneday after work will just jump of one of those bridges into the water and let it end naturally

My girlfriend, originally

Lol, clearly you've never had to be a wagie. Or maybe you have, i don't know. Either way many robots literally cannot live with being wagies/study slaves.

>beeing that self absorbed
it got jack shit to do with social status you eternal nigger

Yeah thats actually a good point. If you are stuck in a menial depressing job and forced to do it because you have no one and nothing backing you up if you quit, i can see why you'd want to kill yourself. Even then though, i'd just fuck off to the middle of nowhere and try to subsist off plant foods and maybe the occasional hunt. Though that would probably become mind numbing as well.

I just dont think most robots are in a situation where they are forced to be in a menial shitty job. I think most of us always have a way out even if its NEETing for a while at your parents until you find something else.

What in hell made you read into that as being self absorbed? You are projecting hard. If anything, not even being able to fucking live if your ego isnt constantly being fellated by others is as self absorbed as one can get. Gtfo faggot

Gummy bears, heroin, and 90s anime. Thats about it

I know there are good people out there, and I want to make this a better world for them.

Honestly i just don't want my mother to go through all the shit after i die, emotional and material
Other than that, nothing. After she passes away, i will definately do it

effort and money

Music and food. Skinny but really enjoying food at the moment

I'm waiting to sell my house first so I can just leave the money to my mother instead of giving her the trouble of sorting out my house and belongings.

fear of karmic punishment, the wailing of my mother and insanity of my father
re-embodiment, purgatory, endless nightmares in the void, damnation

Attached: IMG_20171106_172054.jpg (1040x780, 85K)

fear of karmic punishment, the wailing of my mother and insanity of my father
re-embodiment, purgatory, endless nightmares in the void, damnation, judgement
nothing

Marajuana cunt.

Fuck off chad. You dont belong here.

I did acid and i now know for a fact that theres some crazy cunt controlling the universe and he inderectly made it clear that if i jump, hes totally gonna fuck with me in the afterlife. Dont do drugs kids.

You're proving him right. People have serious and neverending problems in their own heads that you don't even consider.

I have a few people that care about me and it would make them upset
Nice quads, checked

Attached: cheers.jpg (750x593, 67K)

My dog, he's such a good boy I can't imagine ending my life while he's alive

My brother and God Jesus Christ

Attached: LyDYHOG.jpg (787x787, 83K)

it's self absorbed because all you care about is what your ego perceives of the world. you do not care that you are a loser outcast because you do not care that others find you being a loser outcast distressing. you are incapable of connection and incapable of understanding this criticism. btfo retard

>problems in your head are real and not teenage angst
Sounds self absorbed to me

You're literally proving my point. The mere idea that others are not stroking your ego every minute of your existance is such a distressin thought to you that you literally want to die over it. Imagine being this much of a pussy.

Spite, and pic related

Attached: IMG_20190117_152929-1.jpg (749x987, 622K)

jesus was literally a sandnigger

too much of a pussy to do so without a gun (which are illegal here). military service starts in a couple of months though, hopefully there

>God Jesus Christ

Have you ever had any prayers answered?

Nobody cares what seething racist cucks think though

Not the guy you were talking to, but yeah, obviously.

Damn. How many tabs?

when you realize god exists is a very humbling experience

How? Did you fast? Does he only answer to sinners? Only after repenting?

The bible says you can ask for anything yet I've never had even my lightswitch flipped.

Why am I supposed to die for a man who won't even switch off my lights for me while I'm in bed?!

refer back to my quote

>you are incapable of connection and incapable of understanding this criticism

your inability to understand connections as anything more than "stroking egos" shows how malformed you are.

Yes, pretty much....

fu, cap!

Attached: 1sizk6zp.wizardchan..png (802x802, 419K)

same 543455454345343

Attached: moe2.png (170x163, 48K)

Your point is literally that the fact i live my own life is hurting other peoples feelings. Not only is it retarded, its just not true. Nobody cares about me at all. Neither in a good way nor in a bad way

So you go project your insecurities on someone else.

How? What prayers? Did you do a special ritual?

Firstly, you are being insincere.
Secondly, you can't ask for something so finite and meaningless. In the end a switch will have no bearing on you or your life.
I have prayed for strength, and have been granted strength I've never seen in myself before.
You are not honestly hoping for something, you just want to argue because you live without god.

I'm not God. I can't even create one rice grain. Neither can you.

You seek God and he will show up. I promise.

Attached: 1370239451001.png (319x338, 13K)

God=Tao=Source=First Cause of the universe=the universal energy that flows around, and WITHIN us. God=You

So yes.

Not the guy you responded to btw

You are not god, but you are part of God. The same way the finger is part of the body.

No, the bible is literal in this regard. "Whatever you ask in my name..."

Asking to flip off a light is both easy even for a mortal, and very significant for me. It would have enourmous meaning for me.

Obviously I live without God, thus I'm asking how to meet him.

Realizing the true nature of our world, and of existence.

yeah Nice user, projecting my insecurities, if by insecurities you mean my desire to be a part of the world and experience life. remember, i was just saying that the DEFINITION of self absorbed is being ABSORBED IN YOURSELF, and that wanting to connect with the "other," implies less self absorbtion than your "le epic

> I always just wanted to do things i like and just be left alone.

okay mate

Of course you are not God. You are a fractal part of him. A recurrent thought that is itself a reflection. Every sentient is such. All leading back to the source. Any transgression will be reconciled.

Do you also believe that there was a great flood? Do you read about history and rejoice to find no antediluvian sin remaining in the world?
I thought someone like you would at least be able to understand that the bible isn't literal?

A finger only does what the nerves commands, but never commands the whole body.

The NT states that a finger may ask for the body to move.

dw man, jesus literally mocked people who pray for outcomes, he only believed the ritual mattered, and god would do for you what you needed. hence the lord's prayer, which is the same every time. except, do you really want to pray to da nigga who killed 2 million people EXPLICITLYZ numbered in the bible, and without the prohphet's kill counts, we can assume a further 18 million from the multikills they couldnt get the stats on

just that i'm not suicidal. and also, if i was, the only ways that i could kill myself would probably be really painful.

Its not an exact analogy lad, its just a simple one i thought of immediately to help you understand it better. To more correct and generally accepted analogy is that god is an ocean and you are a drop in that ocean.

>I thought someone like you would at least be able to understand that the bible isn't literal?

Christians read NT above all else. Also the "not literal" is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, the NT is 100 % literal. It is all letters. The artists have based their art and temples around the letters and stories.

That is?

>A recurrent thought that is itself a reflection. Every sentient is such. All leading back to the source. Any transgression will be reconciled.

Not NT or Jesus.

My family, my huge list of unwatched anime, and meatball subs.

i'm a young man, but i noticed not so long ago that my existance is not important at all. I have no chances of doing something that will change the world. I'm just another nps co one actually needs, but i have a gf that i hope will be my wife in future and she's my only reason to live

>jesus literally mocked people who pray for outcomes, he only believed the ritual mattered, and god would do for you what you needed.

NT says differently.

Not NT or Jesus.

As long as I can jack off to futa I see no reason to die

Then why doesn't my light bulb switch off by one prayer even thogh NT says we will pray and recieve?

are you roleplaying? here's what jesus had to say about you begging daddy warbucks for super saiyan strength

from the sermon on the mount:

>But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

> Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

> After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name, etc

Knowing that I'm lucky enough to be sentient and realizing how that there's probably nothing after we die. Might as well deal with life as I can without prematurely ending it. The way I see it is: Why kys when you can become a drug addict, be a shut-in and live through consuming media, etc? Might well experience this one life we have, good and bad. Maybe we were meant to suffer? There needs to be a balance, right?

You can cry about how bad you think you have it but you have to realize that billions of people live in completely shitty lives (mostly due to poverty and crime) yet they somehow don't all want to kill themselves. Why is that?

cos their lives are better than yours LOL

vanity is nowhere a virtue

>That is?
If you burn a piece of paper, the paper doesn't really go away, it just transforms into something else. Death is the same way. When you die, you don't go away, you merely change. Everything is contained within anything, and anything is contained with everything, thus the world is eternal. As above, so below.

>13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
>John 14:13-14

so if you blow your brains out, your soul goes to hades or purgatory for judgement?
or will you return as a slug
of course you do not know

>, thus the world is eternal

Not NT. Christians belive the world had a begging and will end.

If you believe in an eternal world, you also are prone to believe in eternal revolution, eternal growth, eternal class struggle, eternal war. All plagues of 20th century thinking.

The lack of a shotgun.
I also dont want to hurt my mother. I hate her, she was always a crazy bitch and she in like 60% responsible of the piece of shit I am today, but she loves me and has also done a lot of things for me. I cant neither dissapear or let her find my dead body.

When will Jehovah choose to destroy the world?
True Christians must know that they are living in the end. God bless them

alright, but obviously that verse makes me wonder why the other user couldn't have his light switch turned on if he asked in jesus' name.

>If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

I'm being mean though. I concede to you your faith, but if you stumbled into my village saying this, I'd put an axe in your skull, and you'd go to heaven, I'd go to hell.

Christians wait for the second coming.
One possible explaination: Jesus couldn't switch it on because he wasn't in the room. Because he is dead, and died a long long time ago, so long ago people fabricated lies and legends about him for personal profit while hiding the true story.

Your soul doesn't go anywhere. The world you see is an illusion, like a dream. You can never die in a dream, you can only wake up. And so shall it be with death. You can only experience being alive, and so you can never die.

I'm not a christian, user.

>The world you see is an illusion, like a dream

The world is very real and nothing dreamlike ever happens here. No plot holes, no magic colors, no people flying around. I can use a video camera and record everything, and it will be 100 % what I see, just from a different pov.

This very fact makes me prone to believe that reality is everything BUT a dream or an illusion.

I said the world is like a dream, not that the world is a dream. They only share qualities. One of those qualities that they share, is that they both take place only in the mind, and aren't physical in the way we might usually think it. The world we inhabit will eventually become extinguished, like the way a dreamworld is extinguished upon awakening.

Wanting to ser how it ends.

Fear of the unknown
I can't handle content above a PG rating and I have no idea if death and what happens after death are

Attached: 793.png (669x627, 43K)

>One of those qualities that they share, is that they both take place only in the mind, and aren't physical in the way we might usually think it.

You experience the world through your mind, but the world is not a product of your mind, like a dream.

Therefore, I do not understand your analogy. The world has been before you (look at history books), the world will be after you (look at dead people).

And inbetween, it has no dreamlike features that I've yet to experience, that might not be personal hallucinations or misinterpretations.

Generally curious. What makes you think everything is not physical. Some is not physical (waves, emotions, heat) but others (bricks) bloody well is.