Unsent Letter

I miss you so much, but I don't dare contact you. As far as I know, you're living the high life you always wanted. I wish I could have been good enough to keep your interest, but that wasn't in the cards. I'll do my best to leave you alone and observe from afar. I hope you do ok. Try not to sperg out.

Love,
A

Attached: 1547690080531-r9k.jpg (3706x2470, 1.1M)

hamish,
i wish you hadn't made work so awkward. at the very least you could text me yourself.
you're very nice and very sweet but i don't want to date you ):

Dear S
I've said this already in multiple letter threads, written it into my journal many times and talked to T and E about this. I really like you.
You really seem to be the perfect girl. You are christian and conservative so our values line up quite well. You have a great sense of humour and a charming laugh. I bet we could drink tea, watch some youtube and laugh for a good while. You are incredibly smart and you are not the type to evade conflict, so we can really get good discussion going.
I think we would make a great couple. It would also fit well with the group of friends we hang out with at camp. We always hang out with E, H, T, H, S and the bigger posse of friends. E and H are dating, H and S are dating and us dating would suit the group dynamic well.
The one problem we eould hypothetically have if we started dating is that it would be a long distance relationship. I am wary of long distance relationships because they always come with additional problems. We do see somewhat regurarly at camps and what not but still its only once a month or two. Also at some point it's inevitable we outgrow the camps we go to and then we would see less, probably. When I talked to E about it he didn't think of long distance as a big deal. I wish I could know what your thoughts on the matter are.
There was also the issue that I wouln't like to baltize children, which would have kind of been an issue for you, if I'm interpreting correctly. I may be coming around on that though.
I would ask you to be my girlfriend if there was no risk of messing up the dynamics of the group we hang out with at camps. I just don't want to ruin something good with almost zero chance of actually dating you.
Please just give me a sign that you like me back.

Sincerely S

Attached: 4d75fe7.jpg (971x1024, 122K)

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you must understand: she's fcuked at least 6 guys by now, solely at camp. Modern females aren't worth wasting effort on, unless you just want sexual gratification. Personal relationships aren't worth it any more. I'm sorry.

To Somebody,

" I'm not anxious around you anymore. I will try to make just enough small talk to dispel any residual tension between us. I'm embarrassed that I became so delusional. I still like you, but not too much. I don't mind that you dislike me. It's easier for me to deal with. I can treat you the same as everyone else, now that I don't have a crush."

Previously, you posted this on these threads. But it was quickly deleted. I'm sure that this was your post.
And that you deleted this is a proof that you don't have sincere love to me....

Don't make fun of me!

No, we are both quite young and also we are both part of a very conservative religious comunity. It's very probable that she is a virgin. Also that wouldn't matter to me so much because she is really nice.

T

I miss what we had. Wish we were still in the young stages of our relationship. I felt so in love with you. I wish I wasn't an anxious Andy and went and ruined it. If you ever come here then maybe we can meet up if you're comfortable.

W

I have to wonder of mouth breathers are made from young men who do nothing but cry in the night and clog their sinuses with snot and mucus. I can barely breathe and I'm as sad as I've ever been. If only death would take me in my sleep. How I wish for the final peace.

So close, yet so far. At least that's how it was. Now we're only far. I wish you wouldn't make it so difficult for us to come closer.

A.

I wrote that. I deleted it because I needed to get it off my chest but I didn't really want her to read it. I don't think you are her. My love was sincere. That is why it hurt my heart so deeply when I distanced myself from her.

J
I know that I'll never be the one you love, but I'll go on loving you anyway. I hope that everything in your life goes well, as I've always wished you nothing but the best, even when you started going out with her.
I mean it when I say forever. It's been 2 years, hasn't it? Just know that if you ever need anything at all, I'll do my best to help you, because I really, really love you.

M

to that girl who avatarfriends as the anime character creator persona with the rose in its hair
you are my wife
t. user

What's your initial? If it is correct you need to prove it to me.
He hurt me a lot.

Its been one year. Can you belive it?
I mean, you probably don't even remember me do you? Well I do..remember you. Everyday. Everynight. I miss you so goddamn much, M..
You were the only good thing that ever occurred in my life. And also...the worst in a way. Even if you left me far behind, do know that I'll always love you. Until my last day, wich is probably comming very, very soon.

I love you
-M

I'm almost certainly not your "him" so I am curious why you think my old post was his, and why you are writing about it almost two months later. Maybe we can talk privately. I think my "she" reads these threads sometimes, or at least her friend shows her posts he thinks were mine. I would rather not give my initial unless it is the only way to grant you peace of mind.

Text them and sort things out you silly woman.

You are not him. Because you have not posted it lol. Either way I don't like liars.

Don't have flings at work then you slut.

Dear letter thread creator

I really miss the old style of these threads. The picture of the quill and letter. They used to use the same one. Oh well, I guess not everyone cares to keep the tradition.

Regards, some faggot

E,

It's been like 6-7 years, but I still think about you sometimes. i wonder if you still browse r9k, as that's where we first got in touch. I've grown up now, and I regret what I did, but evidently you aren't interested in getting back in touch. I still remember the first time we met. We had milk tea and went to see a movie. It was kind of awkward but cute.

I hope things are going better for you than they are for me.

I highly doubt the person who posted that was your person at all. If you feel this strongly about him talk to him and confront him with it instead of assuming things.

I'm not him, but I'm not a liar. That old post was mine. I came to this thread because I was thinking about writing to her again tonight. You aren't her. Even my posts that I delete hurt people's feelings. This is why I have to keep my distance from people I like. I hurt people without meaning to.

He will not even talk to me any more lol.
I hate him and I waiting for the day to die....

"Paul is dead"

Whew, you arent her. So why are you replying to a post 2 months old?

i don't have his number, he has mine though but won't text me.
it's not a fling. he has an innocent crush on me but i don't want to date him because i like someone else.

>Poster who mentioned they posted it originally was looking for a girl
>Paul
You already got enough proof it isn't him, still give talking to your person a shot.

>it's not a fling. he has an innocent crush on me
Okay, you're innocent and free to go, Lass. Just date the guy you like and then you'll have a real excuse and can say you're seeing someone when guys hit on you.

I don't understand it. You are just a hypocrite. You seem narcissistic about your posts.

Also, don't give your number to guys you don't want to date - you're just leading them on. And if you think he's exchanging numbers because he just wants to be "friends", then think again.

i didn't give him my number lol. i had spoken to him maybe twice until today. another co-worker gave my number to him so that he could text me and invite me out for a date. hence why it's now awkward.

Have a word with that other co-worker and tell them to cut that shit out. Why does that other co-worker have your number if they're doing things with it that you don't want them to?

>Whew,

He whom I loved died.
I need to spit out all its pus.

for the love of fucking god someone talk to me about this shit. This is cruel. This is not how you do this at fucking all. This is some seriously fucked up shit what you are doing to me.

Seriously, what the fuck. You are just burning my life away for no reason at-fucking-all.

I know what I am. Talk to me about it. Holy shit how is this still going on? End it already.

This is some extremely cruel and inhumane treatment.

she has my number incase she needs me to cover one of her shifts. it's the only thing we've ever texted about. she's not very reliable so i should have seen it coming.

huh hi

Hi everyone on thread lol

She might have been trying to help you out so go easy on her, but you should tell her not to do it again in the kindest way possible.

how should i say it? i really like working with her and think she's really fun but i think that she tried to push me into something I'm not comfortable with.

Tell her you're not comfortable with it and that she should ask you first in future. That way you don't dismiss her "deed" entirely, but it still shows her that you don't want her doing it.

Maybe also bring up that you also don't want to hurt the guy on the receiving end.

Dear L,

You know very well how to push my buttons. By not only blocking and ignoring me after telling me what your opinion is, but by leaving me on my birthday crying and alone in my lot. You break up with me on new year and watch from afar how my soul gets crushed into million pieces. Even now so. After sending me.this emotional letter on my birthday on wednesday, you decided to unblock me on instagram, just to tell me how much I'll be missing you in the future? Is this what emotional torture is meant to be?

How on earth could you not understand to this day how much i love you. After everything i've done for you. How

A

Attached: Fürth (13 von 19).jpg (1011x1505, 670K)

thank you, kind user. next time i work with her i will.

Dear A,
I really miss you. The time all throughout high school was some of the best memories I have of us being stupid kids and awkwardly flirting with each other because we were too autistic to know how it was done. By the time I got the courage to take my shot, I already fucked it up. You were such an incredible girl on the inside and out, but my autism ruined it and I'm too stubborn to apologize out of fear of you saying you don't care about me anymore. But I miss you, I really do and I hate knowing I fucked up my one chance at happiness.

Sincerely,
E

then talk about it user, I'm going to listen

Actually fucking kill yourself namefag tranny shit stain

Dear S, you were like a brother to me. I enjoyed our friendship, and treasured it dearly. You understood me like none other and believe in me when no one else did. You were my big brother from another mother. I always envied the way you had so many friends, you were like a celebrity where you lived. I'm sorry you were so troubled and drugs took you. You were perfectly bilingual, a talented artist, and had a sharp intellect. I can't imagine what a force of nature you would have been had you gotten clean and recovered from what held you down. My biggest regret is that when I visited I took it for granted, focused on the drugs more than you. I don't do drugs like that anymore, but I still have the desire to spend time with my friend. You were right about everything and i'm clean now, completely so recently besides a little light pot to ease to mind. I'm in education and healing my body, mind and spirit as well. You were right, my problem was lack of belief in myself then. Thanks for seeing the value in me, and I apologize for not being more clearheaded and bonding more the one time I got to stay with you awhile at your place overseas. I hope you are resolved with what you were going through in the afterlife, and are ready to go to a higher order of things where you belong.

This place has gotten too pozzed with all the lefty communist's that post here trying to push a politicized agenda while riding my curtails to drain whatever drip I'm worth.

O,
Sorry about everything. Glad to hear you're doing well. I know we still talk sometimes but I don't want to bring up the past and take us back there. I did some horrible shit that ruined our relationship. You played your part, and you hurt me really badly, and I've heard you feel bad about it. I hope you're moving on from those feelings though. I can see your perspective now and understand why you acted the way you did, but I can't for the life of me understand why I did any of those things. You didn't deserve that. We both carry mental and physical scars from our time together, but I hope our time apart (and both being sober now!) can wash those away. I don't hold any delusions about being together again, but it's nice that we're becoming friends. I can't imagine a life completely without you, even though we've lived through quite a bit of our separate ways now. You're beautiful and I'm happy to see you finally shaking off the bullshit.

-D

How can I go from caring about someone so much to hating and wanting to rape them in such a short amount of time?

>wanting to rape
If serious get help.

i don't know if you want to be romantic or just friends

I'm not gonna do it, I just have these desires and it doesn't help that she teased me for months

dear boy

I don't like playing these games but you either need to grow some balls and show me you want and appreciate me or you'll lose everything we had.

Hey C,
I know its been a while and things didn't end greatly (to say the least). I hope you're doing okay we both struggled with a lot. I hope your eating and stopping smoking or just in general happy. I think i can say i am. I don't think I can ever consider seeing you again its too much for me, and i know you feel the same way.
You were the first girl i ever truly loved, and i'll remember that.
P.S no offense but your current boyfriend looks like Ted Cruz lol

You are all some pussy ass niggas who won't say the real name but I will

Marlena, I just want to thank you for providing me with a situation where I could interact with someone and feel safe while doing so
I know you aren't as bad off as me, but I feel like you probably have your own issues and I hope to god you figure it all out before you fall to anywhere near where I have
I know you started class this week so I hope this semester goes well for you and you have a great life from here on out and never end up like me
You gave me the most positivity I could have possibly had last semester

Ask them. Problem solved.
Talk to them and tell them that you need to spend more time together if things are to work out.

Dear sister,did you kill yourself abd were just afraid to tell the others about it?Or maybe yiu just didn't believe in it anymore and decide to just leave like that?Either way it was great chatting with you....
Also E,I dont know what the fuck is happening,I just hope you could answer me and tell me nothing bad happened.
M

You cut it off in the first place.

For good reason. Not speaking for weeks, moving without informing anyone of your address, not meeting in months, etc. Better to kill whatever small ghost of hope I had left then just let you continue to use me. Doesn't mean I don't feel love for you even though you don't deserve it. It hurts me a great deal every day, and I keep it to myself and will continue to do so.

First inital of the person you mean?

You fucking bitCh

oregok

I bared my soul again today and even though it didn't come out right I got a faint whiff of it
I just want this to stop

Attached: SatinSheets.jpg (1600x1200, 185K)

are you matt?

Why are you such a pussy?

oregoh

L. Far as I know, she changed her name. She threatened me with disappearing and becoming unreachable. Jokes on her, I did it first.

Attached: 1544826591094-r9k.jpg (667x584, 92K)

because you're writing like me and it seems like to be a similar situation
her name is Lisa and mine Arian

Still Godspeed to you user

Jokes on you for still missing her when she's moved on by now

If you're in a similar situation, you're likely being used and cheated on. Step away and move on. Best of luck to you, friend.

I suppose you're right. Then again, none of this matters.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17K)

Would you mind to stop being a cunt and let this poor robot alone ?

Attached: Hubris.jpg (1975x3026, 1.64M)

Happy now, Cunt?

Nah. He already has a girlfriend. Probably her is more suitable to him than I am.
I am not worth living any more in this world....

My absolutely perfect girlfriend, V.,

I love you more than anything, with everything I am and everything I will be. You're my world.

I can't wait to hold you in my arms again and kiss you all over.

With all the love in the world, N.

Attached: Precious.png (1000x775, 1M)

What will I have to do to get you to give me an explanation?

My absolutely perfect and dreamy boyfriend, N.,

I love you more than anything. I feel so so lucky to have found you, to love you, to have you love me back, and to be so lucky to call you my boyfriend.

I can't wait to hold you in my arms again either, to be able to kiss you as much as I want and to hear your heartbeat and feel your warmth.

I love you with all my heart, body and soul, from now until forever.

Yours with all the love in the world, V.

You can send actual real letters to each other instead of further damaging the mental health of anons

How is it damaging to the mental health of anons?

shoving your "perfect" romance down all of our throats
but we can also take solace in the fact that if you actually have to do that on r9k of all places you're probably trying too hard and your relationship is doomed to fail hard and fast :^)

You still owe me the 50 Euro I gave to you so that we can get to that dumb otaku meeting but I am too much of a bitch to punch you in the face

Attached: dfgjkl.jpg (698x700, 235K)

To femanon

Miss ur tendies.

yeah it's fucking cringey how they post at the same time each day, I pray it's a larp

Have you considered that it also could be beneficial to some user's mental health to know that there is love out there, even for a robot?

I experienced that in this shithole of a forum but I would never have flaunted it in this thread of all places.

wish some user would write me a death note

No it's fucking not, I hate you and everything about you. Please leave you don't belong here and you never really did.

This has been cathartic
Bye for now, schmo

To my favorite psychic space worm,

The Distilling is almost upon us. Our memories, our personalities, all but our most basic traits will be buried and forgotten. I know you meant well when you committed this act but there is something to be said for good intentions: the road to Hell is paved with them. Let us hope the finest heroes of my world can undo what you have done and spare us from an era in which mankind's stubbornness is at even greater heights. If not, remember us.

- Researcher Ozwald Quemphel Thyudorriouse

yes and if that's how it came off i would totally encourage it. but they don't even interact with anyone else, they don't say "this can be you robots, keep your chin up, there's someone out there for all of us". it just strikes me as rude and superficial.

I STILL LOVE YOU T WHERE DID YOU GO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU COME BACK COME BACK I MISS YOU AND I HAVE A NEET HIDEOUT WE CAN LIVE IN WHERE ARE YOU RETURN TO MY LOCATION AND WE CAN PLAY ROBLOX FOREVER AND LIVE OFF THE CORPSES OF NORMIES

A/S/L? I think I might know you.

Okay, that's fair I suppose. But the letter threads aren't really meant for sending heartfelt messages to other robots.

The reason I ever check these threads before meeting her is that I loved seeing other robots send happy and wholesome messages to people they care about.
The reason me and her do it because we met on here and we find it cute.

h
i've never met someone so horrible and disgusting and now i'm going to die alone because i can't look anyone in the face without being disgusted. i just wanted a qt to marry and eat pancakes with and all i get are money hungry thots
J

>The reason I ever check these threads before meeting her is that I loved seeing other robots send happy and wholesome messages to people they care about.
>The reason me and her do it because we met on here and we find it cute.
okay that's good enough for me carry on then

R
how dare you block me out, forget about me and pretend we can't even be friends. all the pictures you drew and things you gave me are almost meaningless now but I hold onto them. they're the only things that give me hope. what the hell. why am i not dying in your arms?
J

WH00 4R3 Y0U T0 KN0W M3 UNKN0WN HUM4N01D 4LL 1 533K 1S T 4ND SH3 15 4LL G0N3 FR0M MY KN0WL3DG3 5T4T3 Y0UR R3450N T0 C0MMUN3 W1TH 4 D33PLY D15TURB3D CR34TUR3 4ND TH3 L4ST L3TT3R 0F Y0UR N4M3 0R 3L53 Y0U HAV3 833N CUR53D PA55 TH15 AL0N6 2 T 4ND 5AY F0R61V3 TH3 0N TH3 F0URM 0R 1 5HALL LURK CL053R D4Y BY D4Y UNT1L 1 H0V3R 0V3R Y0UR B3D. 4ND 5L1C3 Th3 W4RM 5UCCUL3NT MA55 FR0M Y0U 500N T0 DR1V3 TH3 5H4D0W5 0UT W1TH MY 0WN L1GHT5 TH3R3 15 N0 N33D F0R 4NY 1LLUM1N4NT BR1GHT3R TH4N Y0UR SCR33N T0 C0NT1NU3 P34C3FUL 1NT3R4CT10N5 W1TH M3 BR1NG M3 4 W0RD FR0M T

Attention all personnel. This is a keter-class containment breach.

Dear T,

I see you occasionally, but it's always breif. There's never really a convenient time to start up a conversation, nor do I know how to. Point is, I like you, & I'd be more than happy to talk you again if I could.

>faint whiff of it
There will be many more BRAPs in the future user! Please don't give up hope!

R u the same guy
one of u say what t's name is for fux sake its Jow Forums

Okay, let's do this

Dear D,

I like that you sometimes talk to me. You're a very good person and I wonder if you still have feelings towards me. I think I love you as a friend, and this is nice. I still can't truly express how much sorry I am for what I did to you. I don't think much of disagreement was your fault. I believe it was nearly fully all me.

Dear N,
I enjoy being around you all the time. I don't want to be anything more because it seems scary to me. I don't want to hurt anyone, or get hurt again. I think relationships aren't really worth it, but your hands feel nice and I like when you talk to me about things I genuinely love to listen to. Also, you are bloody awful at cooking, holy shit. And clean your living room. What a typical brit, sigh. I don't know if meeting you is what has made me happier, but it's definitely helping. I knew from the moment I first saw you, that I wanted this in my life. I have no regrets, I just want to be as useful to you as you are to me.

Dear last person,
Each day, I dislike you more and more. I thought that what happened between us will make you realise that you need to change your life around. That you won't depend on me anymore, to live. That you will go places by yourself, do things which I always wanted you to do. The end of things between us made me realise that you were an anchor at my feet, and suddenly I'm allowed to go out with people, I made good friends, I'm having so much fun without you. And you're doing the same you were doing before. It pisses me off, that even after things have ended, you're not living a life. I have zero feelings towards you for months now, and I really don't feel bad about this situation. I know that you'd just hinder my happiness in life. As much as you think I have mental problems, I think I am perfectly reasonable now. You did nothing to improve my life, and I tried many things to improve yours. I thought that after we're over, you'd carry on with living like I pushed you to do.

-O