Is the bullying of shorter guys on this board motivated by jealousy...

is the bullying of shorter guys on this board motivated by jealousy? i'm starting to think when we get jacked and date attractive women it makes you insecure

Attached: 1241244443.jpg (556x655, 24K)

Not jealousy. It's more they feel the need to validate their masculinity.
They're too scared/insecure to challenge people who could kick their ass, so they go for the easy targets

>is the bullying of shorter guys on this board motivated by jealousy

Most manlet memes are created by manlets themselves just FYI OP.

Blame girls they started it.

Nippard has no personality

Everyone gets bullied on this board. If you were tall you'd be called a lanklet. Even guys with goal bodies get told they look like shit. If you don't like it there are other friendlier forums out there.

I thought this nigga's gf was asian? did he dump that thot

I can vouch for that as a 5'8" normal heighted man. I sometimes like to shit post in manlet threads to sew chaos and discontent among other manlets.

Attached: height facts.png (680x187, 21K)

he dumped that model because he got bored of fucking her, dating an asian scientist instead

not surprising lanklets fear us now

Attached: 124241145522ult.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

He seems super basic but that mighty just be a family friendly youtube persona

I've seen short lads get hot bitches. Mostly due to resemblance of their dad. Short guys exist for a reason...
>t.6'2

>implying I would be jealous of manlets dating womanlets

Right now men are dating women shorter than 6’ lmao

Attached: DF50337B-3211-4A25-8C73-955325F1EE40.jpg (640x640, 64K)

these guys would fuck you up and you know it

Attached: 15551445590935358675.jpg (639x749, 103K)

Im not even kidding I dont think they even have the reach to hit my head
Also what they wanna do with big slow arms with no functional fight muscle

That's why shoryukens were invented

>dating Asians
What are you under 6ft user?

That makes no sense, why would be anyone jealous about you Being short
Being jealous about you packing muscle easily? Fair enough, but no one daydreams about Being under 6 feet

>bullying

Internet bullying is the equivalent of saying you'll beat someone up behind your back and intentionally avoiding them IRL and then smiling and acting nice.

No one here has been "bullied" you're getting psyop'd

Post bodies lanklets

Just by your words i know you are under 5'7" , a few more posts and i could guess what brand of lifts you use

>The pit is that way sonny

Attached: dwarf_throw_main_553717a.jpg (380x266, 30K)

Taller people are genetically superior, the survival benefits are now worthless in the modern world but the cultural benefits remain

They're trying to pull down people who made it. It's just a crab in a bucket mentality, very common.

I love the manlet pit memes, 5'7

she left him for a rich lanklet kek

Attached: 7bf55058b753a816f63879d3d187e8e5.png (1080x1920, 2.62M)

You’re close but have things a bit backwards. I’m 6’2” and I’ll admit some tall(implying, yes) guys definitely do it out of insecurity. However 90% of the time this conflict between manlets and taller guys is caused by the manlets. I have noticed shorter guys always try to out alpha me. Like they try their hardest to talk over me, insult me or straight up try to belittle and talk down to me and shit like that. I’ve observed it happen to other people too. I’ve listened to manlets make excuses for their height and use it as an excuse for why they’re not successful in person, not just here. Yes height helps and being short can make shit a little more difficult, but the fact that most manlets dwell and constantly make it an issue, that they’re the ones who actually give a shit more than anyone is the main reason for their shortcomings in life

>he dumped that model because he got bored of fucking her
Cope, she left him for the 6'2 founder of gym shark.

t.guy who gets doubled legged and his face mauled by a badgerlet

they don't look happy, i can tell

my friend who is 5'4 and in the army and doesnt give a fuck except lols comes and shits up fit frequently

he says 'the height threads are low effort high payoff anger'

so yeah you retards get played and then think tall guys are somehow jealous

he looks like a little boy found a lamp with a genie and wished to be a muscleman but the genie was one of those asshole genies who doesn't grant your wish how you intended so he kept his little boy face and got the muscleman body

nice shred bro

your friend is coping, tell him to embrace being short, it's liberating

he married a short wife and just loves to annoy people

if he's coping thats his own issue but i do find it amusing shitheads like him get turned into 'lol tall people are so jealous'

I dated a girl one time who was as tall as me (5'10). At the time I had just broken up with my gf and she was my rebound. I ended up getting back with my gf and eternally pissed off the 5'10 girl. She immediately rebounded from me to one of my buddies who is like 5'6.

tfw I got a manlet laid by, to him, was an amazon because she wanted to get back at me by fucking one of my buddies.

Little did she know I didn't give a fuck. Good times.

:’(

Attached: 2DF9A872-BFA4-4B61-9327-46AED5DD623C.png (640x1136, 911K)

>we get jacked and date attractive women

Attached: 1554518370021.jpg (600x532, 39K)

manlet is my favorite meme, 5'9

Chuck? You’re a shitty engineer and you’re an even shittier assistant coach. Asshole

Chads always make Stacies invisible

Who tf is chuck
That’s a pic of my husbando

>being an adult
>using the term bullying
>complaining about being bullied as an adult

fucking manlets.

This. 5'10 manlet king. I post manlet memes all the time.

Had an assistant coach in high school who worked for nasa and our team was the cougars. Literally looks exactly like him minus the tattoos.

guilty
5'5

didn't that guy meet some girl from fit or something

spbp
It's self-deprecating humor that's pretty funny, but taken seriously by idiots.

5'0" here or 150cm.

I just try to live the best that I can, with an great attitude, I guess when that when I'm smiling all the time guys get jelous. Tall or not tall.

andddddd shorter guys take roids because they are jealous of tall men getting girls effortlessly. its a vicious cycle

Didn't that guy get cucked by a 6'3 masterrace, or something? Kind of sad really. Hope he's doing ok now. Heard he tried to kill himself.

True I'm 6'1 and I still make fun of manlets.

coping with fake smiles in public isn't healthy brah

i used to do that but it's really taxing.
Just be real and accept the cards you've been dealt.

I'm 5'5" and i'm not gonna pretend to be a happy about it like some coping libcuck

n-nuh uhh, t-theyre the insecure ones n-not me!!

>dumped that model for an asian chick

so, basically she dumped him and he downgraded.

I see no point in roiding.
If I would start it I have no back up plan for keeping my health in check when I get older and it will get fucked up from steroid abuse during my youth.

Definetly improved

>5'8" normal heighted man

this. its crazy how insecure people are, tall or short

The fucking manlet pit is my favorite meme
>T.5'7 manlet

I do bjj and if they had any sort of grappling experience they would be a nightmare. Id probably work them for the first six months and after they have improved cardio and more knowledge id never tap them again.

>an insecure manlet canadian who likes nigger music and he is with an abusive bitchy asian ching chong
he is a blank retard, super easy to tell. but some of his videos are actual good content

lol i'm 6'5 and never posted manlet memes. Actually felt like protecting manlets from injustice.

Attached: IMG_5995.jpg (640x629, 72K)

Manlets on suicide watch

see

>be me
>in locker room at gym
>looking for an empty locker
>open one but there's someone's stuff in it
>close it
>wait a second
>open it again
>the shoes are weird
>they have like 5cm lift inside them
>laugh audibly and close the locker again
>get changed and go to weight room
>see my PT friend there
>tell him about it
>he laughs and say he thinks he know who the guy is
>manlet gets out of locker room and we laugh as he walks out of gym
Kind of feel sorry for him tho

>unknown fitness model wannabe dates famous-ish YouTube personality to gain some visibility then dumps him
>ah ah guys I totally got bored of doing the sex with her and so we broke up ah ah
Lmao

not usually as someone who's 6ft being proud of your height is weird, you can't have many accomplishments if the main thing you gloat about is something you played no part in

>roiding to look like this

Attached: 1g4e9lja3zq11.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

Not him.

But probably the guy who's 3-4 divisions above the manlet.

The guy who's gonna sprawl on a guy who's 50-60 lbs below him.

He'll wipe his tears with 100 dollar bills, Jow Forums psychologist.

True. When I was balding I used to make fun of other balding people on this board because I knew how insecure guys can get. Now that I shave my head I really don't care anymore.

>Little did she know I didn't give a fuck
yet you're still thinking and posting about it

Attached: 124124.png (600x528, 416K)

How else is he going to tell the story user?

why would he tell the story if he didnt give a fuck?

How else would you convey that he does not give a fuck? user, there are times when you have to recall a memory and the only way to communicate that is through spoken word. There is no way around it.

Attached: 76B023DE-2620-4DA1-84F1-11DE1F970C98.png (1117x634, 224K)

badass

cope. nobody remembers shit they dont really care about

6'4" guy here

death to manlets

Yes you do, don't lie. We all retain memory of things whether you want to or not. You remember that time you went to the dmv, or that doctor appointment? You dont give a shit about those things but you still remember it.

cant trick me faggot. i literally didnt remember anything you jsut wrote

That's because you care about way too much shit. You only remember shit you care about, even if you care very little about it.

But what I am saying is that you dont have to care to still remember things unless you somehow can just turn off your consciousness whenever you want and just go day to day in a coma or something.

And you're wrong.

No...you look like misshapen mutant children. Like creepy clown people.

for me its really just a big meme at this point like if someone says they're 5'11 it's obligatory that I call them a manlet i dont even think much about it

Technically 5'8" is slightly under USA average, but in public it's not embarassingly short.

My question is, why do guys here feel the need to rub it in others faces here? Like yeah, being short sucks, thanks for the reminder. I had totally forgot. What exactly should one do with such new information?

they look good though

Attached: hzud784u8qj2551.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)

I've always suspected this kind of thing

6' and i think the only time i've posted a manlet meme is when one was acting up and deserved it

>being short sucks

It only sucks if you make it suck though.

Im shorted than pic related and i smash 6 feet tall hoes. Also broke af