If you live with your parents past the age of 21 you will never make it

If you live with your parents past the age of 21 you will never make it.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Did you just move out at 20 & 11/12ths?

>live at home rent free until I was 30
>bought a nice house and put 50% down

Get fucked

Attached: 6E084C21-A08F-495E-81AF-8519CAB59CCA.jpg (720x576, 39K)

Wasn't that awkward with girls?

>Let's go to my parent's spare bedroom so we can smash!

you know where you are right?

Attached: Lost1.jpg (420x327, 27K)

>living with your parents for the best years of your life, never facing any real struggle

Truly sad user

What if you live with your brother and his gf?

guarantee you OP is american

Attached: dR47OWATJ38hC8gyzVOjAR-M4HUc1kLA_5XXhXIKOm8.png (976x703, 237K)

And if you're a girl and 23?

Or you can just go to their place as well? Oh wait, they live at home too since it's not the 1950's and the housing market has tripled and it make's no logical/income sense if you can stay at home to help your future chance a self in this fucked up boomer world.

fuck you

Attached: 1523835387672.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

I'm 23 and I don't date women that live with there parents if they are my age are older.

Why would I move out if I don't go clubbing/party and am not married? Sounds like a huge waste of money unless you don't get along with your family.

Most men don't care, even most girls don't anymore. But any guy worth actually dating will definitely not see it as a bad thing, more often it's a positive if you have good family.

Murrican parents hate their kids. Asians support their family until they're married and make sure they have a stable job.

In America its normal for family to not have meals together.

Sends the message that your looking for a man to save you.

Huge redflag

May be

watched 3 videos of this kike to see through his shit. Only losers are obsessed with /sig/.

This lmao.
Americas think having parents that hate them is something to be proud of, and they have the audacity to act like they have superior family values.

This is post-boomer America where you should run away from your parents and become a cog in some soulless business.

Oh I see
Jesus that's literally what I'm looking for

It's ridiculous, I have a good relationship with my parents and we help each other. Some of my friends from divorced households or stupid boomer parents think the fact that they were neglected is something to take pride in because they had it tougher. Then they go on to be shit parents themselves. It's crazy how romanticized this stupidity has become in here. I get it if you want to leave if you have bad parents but it's not something to be happy about.

Also this obsession with independence is not only going to end badly but was never a thing historically.

I am 26 years old. I have never dated. I will likely never be in a relationship, marry, or have children. I live with my parents, 15 minutes from work where my annual income approaches $90,000 per year. My main expenses are the food I use to feed myself and the gasoline/insurance needed for the car to get to work. The rest is invested aggressively and I have now accumulated a net worth exceeding $300,000. In a few years I will reach a level of financial independence that will give me the kind of freedom very few people on this planet have.
Why would I move out. Where would I move out.

Attached: 65416515654.jpg (940x1413, 200K)

>32, currently eating a lindtt pre-easter chocolate bunny my dad got me
>comfy, safe, secure
>no worries in the world

underrated post

Khabib Nurmagomedov

>be rich
>investing in everything but yourself
I never understand how people with money can be so retard about themself. you can literally fix everything wrong with you with money. everything.

>implying you need to buy a house at 21

My apartment is $450/month, and having the freedom to make every single decision in my own house without pushback is worth every penny

Asian/Indian parents do that because they move in with their kids once they have a stable job.

>generalizing all American families to give you a reason to be mad online

this thread fucking blows sage

>I will have the kind of freedom very few people on this planet have

yeah except literally the most basic form of adult freedom in having your own place to live lmao

do you even read your fucking posts dude you're absolutely delusional

what is it I need to fix?

>$450/month

Holy shit you are poor, and live in a poor area. Am I supposed to be impressed for what you pay for a poverty apartment?

>generalizing all Asian families to give you a reason to be mad online

>b-but i'm "free"!

>implying

gotta love Atlanta man, everything here is so cheap

Fuck bro I'm 28 and moved back with my parents after a bad break up a year and a half ago. I saved 20k this year just by living with them. Couple more years I'll just pay to build my house cash.

Lol sorry to break your denial, but you live in poverty you fucking filthy n word

that isn't freedom
it is a burden and crucial part of a system used to keep the population productive and pro-social
I'm not paying the bank for the privilege of having a lawn to mow, I'd rather have misery than a life of suburban mediocrity

I had chosen to move out at 18 I really doubt I’d be finishing a stem degree right now.

t.retard who cant blast music at 2am on tuesday because he has work the next day and he needs to suck his jewish landlords cock

fair point, but my generalization about Asian families is way more true than yours about American families

yeah it's a very basic freedom

go ahead and try to hang up a picture in your parents living room, the difference is that I can do whatever I want and you can't

>In a few years I will reach a level of financial independence that will give me the kind of freedom very few people on this planet have.

lol

I lived with them until I was 25. I turned out fine.

Elisha posting I love it

t.retard who cant blast music at 2am on tuesday because he has work the next day and he needs to suck his dads cock

see I can do it too

false dichotomy

having your own place != being sentenced to suburban mediocrity

>go ahead and try to hang up a picture in your parents living room, the difference is that I can do whatever I want and you can't
I can, because I actually have a good relationship with them.

you're arguing with someone who pays $450 a month for an apartment. He's not even financially free, yet arguing about "muh freedom"... Fucking poor fags

>moving the goal posts

Ok, buy another TV and put it in the kitchen. Buy a new stove. Replace the couch. Run around naked all day. Build a home gym in the basement and play heavy metal at 3am.

My point is that you live under the rule of someone else, and you're just convincing yourself that you're free.

you live with your parents until you have saved the deposit on your first property (the 1-2 bedroom unit, that becomes your first rental property a few years later)

this is why millennials are insufferable little cunts, constantly telling lies about how housing has become affordable .

Keep this in mind when you’re 45 and have no vision of retiring because you wasted money on apartments

>buy another TV and put it in the kitchen.
They'll be ok with it.
>Buy a new stove.
My Mother would love that.
>Run around naked all day.
Why would I do that?
>Build a home gym in the basement
Already kinda did.
>play heavy metal at 3am.
I hate metal.

I'm really proud of you being on your own, probably just chill with the fwb from tinder tonight, sip a few beers, talk about how I went to the gym for an hour and did leg day (bitches love leg day). Drive the car my daddy bought for me, got it for being on the football team (shit was cash).

University bills? Yeah I got a lot of debt but I'm a big deal I'm going to uni m8. You don't understand how successful I'm going to be, losers

If you reject the fundamental premise that having roommates (much less parents) restricts your personal freedoms then I have nothing more to say to you other than you're delusional.

>imagine living with your parents until you're 45 and thinking that's normal

Literally no one is living independently in current year at age 21. If you have an apartment, it's only because mom and dad are paying for it. The alternative is that you're working some minimum wage job and barely scrounging up enough cash to make rent. So if that's you, congrats, I guess.

You really are retarded huh? Nobody said anything about living with them until 45

>"Oh you don't have a degree...? Well you don't qualify for any entry level positions we have, but maybe you'd be interested in being the janitor"

delusion

dubs don't lie fag

Most college educated Americans graduate and get a job/apartment at age 21/22

ill be living with my parents until 23 and this is cope

I'm 22, have a well paying job in a major city, and my own apartment.

>not having a university degree is the equivalent to being a janitor

I can already smell the "post body" responses.

A university degree is a bare minimum in literally EVERY SINGLE industry job besides maybe sales.

Find me a company job posting from anywhere that doesn't require a degree

>company job posting
your poor soul