Yeast infection

>yeast infection
>a woman can literally be so dirty and disgusting that fungus starts growing in her folds
Fem oids, explain your disgusting selves

Attached: D6657923-E3B6-492B-AA19-3116A346219A.jpg (854x960, 72K)

would happen more regularly to dudes too, it's just society doesn't mandate that women remove parts of their sexual organ

I'm not circumcised and I have never had this issue.

holy fuck, just looked it up and 75% of women get yeast infections

wasn't expecting that much

Trully the most digusting gender

brainlet post and poor bait

same, in fact I had phimosis until I was 22. I was expecting a disgusting mess of smegma and shit but nope. Nothing. The head was extremely sensitive and purple though, which has fixed itself over the years.

>Infected vagina
Imagine the smell. Makes me fucking hard.

Attached: 1537416677234.jpg (600x445, 55K)

fucking how? I retracted for the first time at 15 and had to chip off years of smeg
Never an infection or anything but still

>implying anyone in this thread showers regularly

Attached: 1519680309363.png (378x395, 223K)

how do yeast infections even happen, is it just a random thing or do you have to stick some dirty dildo or dick up there

It would surprise you how clean most neets actually are. The "dirty neet in mom's basement" it's just an anime trope

not sure about other neets, but i shower every night and have been washing my hands about 4 times an hour lately

Despite wearing the same clothes for weeks because I never go out and pissing in bottles, I still shower regularly. I shower after every shit, which is once or twice a day, because it's faster and cleaner than wiping my ass 10 times and still feel like i missed something.

I shower 5 times a week but always smell like sweat and dick

Do people who shower after shitting just not wipe at all beforehand? How exactly are you cleaning your asshole in the shower?

This
You must be straight outta reddit to think the "smelly neet neckbeard" meme is real

If your balls itch often its likely because of yeast, you NEET.

no i don't wipe beforehand, there isn't really much there to warrant it. you clean your asshole like you do with the rest of your body, with soap and water. the only time I won't shower after shitting is if I have baby wipes but I feel like that's a waste since I'm going to shower anyways.

Obviously you rub your loofah on your asshole and then try to forget that you did that by the time you use it on your face.

I shower every day, but when a woman is on their period it's easy for the blood and general wetness to build up which allows for yeast infections. I've had one, even though I clean myself every day, simply because I waited one day to change a pad. Around 10-12 hours. After that i stopped using pads and switched to tampons. My point is it's easy for, busy woman especially, to wait some time before cleaning down there. It took less than 24 after showering before I got my first (and only) infection.

gross dude, at least use TP before hand, you're just rubbing your hand in shit, some soap at the same time doesn't make it much better

>I'm such a clean neet I shower after every poo
>I touch poo two times per day though

Some of us actually have jobs, so we do

this is no different from using a bidet

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to use your hand to rub the shit out with a bidet, but correct me if I'm wrong

the shit would stay stuck to your butt anyways and you also have to dig a little for the stuff that stays to close to the opening

You must have been Indian in a past life

there's literally nothing wrong with doing that, you're cleaning your hand as soon as you touch the shit and it's better than leaving it on your buttcheeks. Of course you have to clean them with soap after you are done but that's the same with toilet paper.