Before/After advice from Jow Forums

It will be a while before I have contact lenses but I'll have a new haircut in a few days. Am I doing it right anons?

Attached: pixlr_20190419181753504.jpg (2048x2048, 2.19M)

no fuck off with this shit go on reddit or something

You unironically became much more attractive, good job!

Nice one man, decent transformation right there.

Oh hey, I remember you from yesterday. Your beard looks better trimmed but you should take the plunge and shave it all. Your #1 priority should be weight loss though because you really do have fatboy face going on.
Anyway if you want to make more threads like this I suggest >>/soc/ and >>/fa/ instead of Jow Forums

Now get shredded

Or just get lean. If his face leaned out he'd go from being a dopey looking highschool teacher to a fine specimen, even if he was still DYEL.

Shut up fag

you have nice features you're just fat and you need a better haircut, try something more stylish and voluminous

It's an improvement, you look better

You should've got blue iris contact lenses. Blue eyes are peak aesthetics

Report back to us when you get new contacts

Better. Keep going, bro. Looks like you got a chad jawline hiding there, cut til it's more visible.

looking miles better bro. you have great eye area and forward growth. do NOT shave your beard. start fasting and come back

Unfortunate case of prey eyes

>he doesn't prefer brunettes with brown eyes
never gonna make it

Don't shave it all the way down with a razor. Use clippers or something so that it's just a little longer than 5 o'clock shadow

Nice, you don't look like a soiboy anymore

Looks much more well kept. You could maybe consider trimming the beard a bit shorter. Unfortunately your hairline starts to recede but the haircut is fresh.
Now start going to the gym. First goal should be to drop between 10 to 15 % body fat to get facial definition, add a tan to that and you will be able to see your full natural looks potential.

you look like canelo

I'm with him. This shit ain't Jow Forums That said, OP improved

if you cant grow a moustache don't bother with a beard

Looks way better. Only so much you can do until you’re in better shape though, get lean and pack on some muscle and you will look pretty good

Attached: 9D860B13-0964-4FE3-BAD7-62A40C055D28.jpg (603x341, 35K)

>asking advice from creatures
Why?

This. Try furrowing your brow when outside more, it might help your brow ridge and distract from the eyes.

And yes, there's literally muscle in your brow that you can grow (imagine squinting in the bright sun but more often)

Nice

you unironically went up by like 2 points out of 10. thats a great haircut man. looking much better!

wishing you luck on your fitness journey man

Attached: 1552284168366.png (1067x625, 524K)

You look the same. I mena, not exactly identical but basically.

no shit dude, he just got a haircut and trimmed.
he still looks much better, quite the progress in looks for one day (he posted a thread about tips to looksmax yesterday)

Good stuff dude, def an improvement. Keep going brah

Yeah I don't think he'd look better beardless

good job

Yes now start lifting heavy shit

Just remove the basedboy beard and the glasses and lose some weight

Just shave it off you hairlinecel and grow a big beard. Lift heavy and take a cycle of test

Took me a second to realize what the fuck Zyzz is doing here. Gold.

Are glasses that big of a deal? Is it generally agreed that everyone looks better without glasses? I've had them a couple of years now and gotten used to seeing myself in them, so maybe I'm a bad judge but I thought I looked better.

You look a bit better now, that lenght of beard suits you better since you can't grow a decent moustache.

Honestly you’re average but you’re never ugly. Try tanning a bit

Solid 4/10 now I should add.

very good job, now loose some body fat and start taking good care of your skin
reddit skincare has unironically very good sticky on skincare
google it

You look great OP keep going

>new haircut
Just trip the sides and back. Keep the length up top dude.

THIS IS NOT FITNESS RELATED
>WAAAAH EVERYBODY LOOK AT MEEE

You look way better now start lifting and lose weight.

Reasonable head of hair. Should have grown it out to medium/neck length and worn it loose/tucked behind the ear to match the trimmed beard. Would have looked sick.

Glasses off is an improvement but you could also have picked up some good, fashionable frames to suit your face and looked even better.
Continued fat loss is recommended.

Really, just shave bro. You need to get that two day stubble look going. Try to relax your face, you look lile you're constantly apologizing. You should also start cutting, you're face will be much sharper if you lose 20 lbs.

First Post = Best Post

This has nothing to do with diet, exercise, or "healthy living." Take to to /fa/ and kill yourself. Saged, hidden, reported, called the cops, alerted the media, notified Homeland Security, told your momma.