I just found a stray cat that was really afraid and was stuck out in the rain. I think she is an indoor cat who escaped...

I just found a stray cat that was really afraid and was stuck out in the rain. I think she is an indoor cat who escaped. I brought her in, gave her food/water, and put flea medication on her. I also moved a littlebox and crate into my room so she is isolated from the other cats that live in the house.

What should I do now?

Attached: scared_cat.jpg (1080x1920, 208K)

it might have worms

See if you can see any local posts on social media about a lost cat, it's easier than making posters. You can also take it to the vet and see if the cat is microchipped, they'll check this for free. Sometimes at local pet stores or vets you'll see posters for lost pets. Good on you for helping the cat user, you've got a good heart.

Take her to the vet. Also call animal control or whomever is the appropriate authority to check if she is microchipped.

It probably does. Not sure what I should do for that. I might take it to a shelter tomorrow.

She keeps scratching my closet door.

I plan on calling animal control tomorrow to see if they can help. If worst comes to worst my roommate's girlfriend really wants a cat so I might be able to convince her to take it.

The cat is sleepy.

Attached: Sleepy_Cat.jpg (1080x1920, 186K)

Kitty!

kpwevnjdck

it has a collar dude, what does the collar say?
If it just says its name it might be microchipped, in which case take him to a vet and find out who the owners are, you did a good thing op looking after this lost cat

The collar only has a kinda crushed bell on it, no tags.

She might have a microchip, take her to a vet and see if she has anything there to scan.

Well which one is it, food or water?

>letting a stray cat sleep in your room
Waht are you fuckin retarded? You could get rabies or somethin if it decided to bite you in your sleep.

>Waht are you fuckin retarded? You could get rabies or somethin if it decided to bite you in your sleep.
I'm gonna lock her in a crate before I go to bed.

Enjoy your fleas

I checked her and couldn't find fleas actually.

Cat is asleep. I do not really want to move her to the crate.

Attached: 7F7ABDEE-1FC4-4466-9F6E-E0E57CD45F9A.jpg (1080x1920, 353K)

Don't user, you're taking her to a shelter tomorrow, let her sleep peacefully for one more night

Ok. She can sleep on my bed. She just seems asleep and she already used the litterbox, so I think it'll be fine.

she deserves a peaceful rest, let her be :)

and then let her bite your fucking face in your sleep and infect you with rabies and other various diseases

She had many chances to bite me already.

>she deserves a peaceful rest, let her be :)

This, give her a legal dose of morphine instead

Attached: 1547801400735.jpg (2197x1463, 674K)

Enjoy your toxomopolosis

Attached: xw8AwOj.jpg (722x960, 57K)

It's actually really hard to get toxoplasmosis unless for some reason you decide to eat the cat's shit.

If the future is like the poster I dont mind shit looks rad

If you're still here op doesn't animal control have a habit of just taking animals to shelters where they get euthanized before the owner can find them? Though this is just what I've heard from other posts, I don't actually know or have experience with animal control. I just hope you continue to be kind and careful with someones loved pet.

throw her out, cats are for cucks, real men have dogs

a real man has whatever the fuck he wants for a pet lil bitch