Is 200 mg oxycodone and 12 tablets of Vicodin lethal? I have no opiate tolerance

Is 200 mg oxycodone and 12 tablets of Vicodin lethal? I have no opiate tolerance

Attached: 1521878417243.png (1000x500, 176K)

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. cc

Suicide solves all problems, also bump

no,, shut your hell up

Try taking 30 mg of the oxy instead of killing yourself user, itll feel good

I have weed, if I want to do drugs I can just smoke it. I'm not trying to get an addiction nor will it help me in the long run. This is all I have and I need it to end my life because it's the only and best method I have

Bump someone please answer me yes or no question

Yes. Especially if you drink. How did you get it?

My mom had surgery not too long ago and stopped using her pills and they just sat in the cabinet

Lucky. Just take 20mg and wait an hour. Guarantee you won't be suicidal after that. Not for a bit at least

I've been planning suicide for more than 5 years now. I've taken many different drugs since then. I'm not looking for an instant high, I need these. Drugs have helped me cope but I really need to kill myself because even drugs won't save me from spending my entire life alone. I will take 10 mg to try it out but I'm saving these for killing myself. I have weed if I wanted to get high and stop feeling suicidal but no matter the drug I'm on, when it wears off it's back to incel shitty life

>Been planning suicide for 5 years
>Doesn't know if 200mg of oxycodone is lethal

Because Google doesn't help. I never planned on having oxycodone. I thought I would either buy a gun, somehow find heroin or get an exit bag. I found this oxy like a couple weeks ago. I read on this one thing that lethal dose is 96 mg but I couldn't find anything other than that online so I ask here

Just take it all and jump off of a building or a bridge or sumthin. Put your head on the railroad and let the train cut your head off clean. So many cheap possibilities. Why risk overdosing, someone calls ambulance and getting a trip to a mental hospital?

I love you my wife :)

Fuck that man. It will be real painful. Your better off jumping with the noose.

Yeah organ failure from drug OD is not a nice way to go. To kill yourself quick with drugs youd need fent or heroin.

But dont kys, OP. Keep fighting and it'll get better

Fuck off dont twist my comment. I want the nigga to follow through if it will make him happy. Get this anti-suicide shit outta my board.

I'll post whatever I feel like, bitch.

Because it's terrifying. These pills are so small I can swallow them all in one gulp. Way easier to do that than put my head on train tracks or jump off a building.
They're opiates, why would they be painful? Also hanging I've found to be really painful, feels like my head is about to explode

Have fun throwing your stomach lining up

Theoretically yes, make sure you crush the pills in case they are extended release because you need them to be administered relatively quickly all at once. You have a chance of resporatory failure at single dose of 40 mg to 80 mg for immediate release administration oiff you have 0 opiate tolerance. There is always a chance of failure however due to your body size or the way you metabolize so make sure to compound effect with alcohol. But the theory is 200 mg and 12 tabs of vico will be good. It's painless make sure to go to sleep immediately lying down the dumb fucks saying it'll hurt are thinking about taking tylenol or ibuprofen to overdose fucking retards. You will have a serious chance of vomitting however and that could ruin the attempt. The opiates will nullify any pain in your stomach. Failed attempt will fucking suck though so make sure you get alcohol plus take all the stuff.

Thank you very much, I think I might skip on the Vicodin because they are expired and made me extreme nauseous and made me vomit so probably won't help me die. What kind of alcohol should I drink?

Idk but have this.

Attached: SPhotoEditor-20190118_035828.jpg (1528x1225, 1.03M)

Will you Livestream it pls

Stop making me think that the cock music guy is back

Yes I will, I'm either doing it this summer or summer 2024, I will definitely spend my last moments streaming my death for my r9k bros as r9k is what destroyed my ability to be happy with my life and my self image and led to my depression

actually, suicide is a temporary solution to a permanent problem... given you'll be going to hell and all that