OHP is a good mass buil-

>OHP is a good mass buil-

Attached: press 107.5@96 20190419.webm (720x1280, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectoralis_minor
youtube.com/watch?v=R5YEMbDukvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post body and ohp

To be fair he does have a lot of mass on him

literally can't see his body at all. certainly got lots of muscle under that 15-20% BF.

what's the point of doing that if you're gonna arch your back like that?

i fail to see why Jow Forums feels the need to grind the issue of other people’s lifting habits down to the stub of it’s dick. if you dont want to look like a fat tub of shit, eat and lift in a way that prevents you from looking like a fat tub of shit. if you do, then do so.
don’t you people have something better to do with your lives? like, actually lifting, for example?

No exercise is a good mass builder when all you do is test your 1RM. VOLUME builds mass.

>Reee why do people like doing things that I dont like doing

Kys asap my man

Gabriel is that you? I always kinda knew you posted here

1RM strength is pretty weakly correlated with muscle size. This is old news bb.

let me pose something
this guy, who can do 107.5kg 1rm, can rep the fuck out of 80 or 90 kilograms. Most of his work to build his strength, IS volume work.

>Jow Forums unironically thinks any exercise with help them achieve what they see as “mass” without steroids, with which everything becomes a good mass builder

Attached: 65330350-8F47-4C21-A4FE-08B4834EBC7C.jpg (418x475, 34K)

No it's not, it's literally very strongly directly correlated for drug free lifters. Only when steroids come into the mix does that relationship weaken. natty? get strong to get big

reread my post you absolute troglodyte

He could probably lift more if his bar path were straight desu, but still mirin

You're clearly a retard

>keep straight bar path
>slam 2pl8 right into your chin

Attached: 186277479623.png (488x465, 28K)

Keep your chest up and head back and shoving it forward when it clears your forehead; it should just barely miss your nose
I know people call it a meme but the book Starting Strength has great form instructions

can almost guarantee that guy is bigger than you OP

get out of here blaha

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gabriel DropOut - 03.png (848x480, 747K)

His par baths fine, lockout was fine use more work, maybe a little too much arching.

that guy is actually pretty big but he is wearing unflattering clothing

>this is unflattering clothing
try again twink

Attached: 1555701830765.jpg (1500x2000, 1.13M)

this desu

That ain't no 15-20% bodyfat, son.

No wonder so many of you porkers underestimate your bf by at least 10%.

not a single calf was seen this day.

Dude looks solid. Thick. Tight. Very nice.
>Tfw I ohp'd 1 pl8 finally
I did 1 single. Then I pumped out 2 reps on the second try. Then I did another single.

Attached: 1520266056835.jpg (432x494, 19K)

Retard.

w2c???

awesome lift and thicc upper body but just LMFAO at those calves

dennis wolf tier

Heh, almost a good OHP. Too bad he leaned back a little bit. That makes it a standing incline bench press, which doesn’t count.

Strong guy, I wish I could ohp over a hundred kilograms but like a normal person I have to move the weight twice as far as this turbo lmao

Attached: 1542134597805.png (680x1006, 86K)

Eh, one can get a lot on their 1rm by improving the skill of performing a heavy single. Volume is more efficient but it's definitely possible to boost your max a lot by just learning how to max out and doing it frequently.

Bullshit

You can get from 60 to 70-75 by practising singles, not to 100+ kg.

Well at least you hit your pectoralis minor

he does?

The guys a manlet. His moments are half the magnitude of a normal guy at 5'11 or more.

>5'11
>normal

Dunno. Have you ever seen a natty with big delts but a weak OHP?

OHP is a good mass builder

Attached: TRINITY___Where_Beef.gif (675x900, 2.49M)

nice socks faggot

SNAPCITY.WEBM
also, he is an armlet (just like every manlet) so his range of motion is too limited
if youre like 5'11 or 6' your ROM is like double

Lanklet cope, I'm betting you dyels can't even OHP half as much

you mean the superior fibers of your pectoralis major?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectoralis_minor
>Stabilizes the scapula by drawing it inferiorly and anteriorly against the thoracic wall, raises ribs in inspiration

tips for increasing ohp op? favourite assistance exercises if any, usual set and rep ranges?

what kinda frequency do you guys think you would do if you were trying to use this to increase your ohp 1rm? I dont think i'll try it but just interested.

Attached: 1539099608327.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>tips for increasing ohp op?
Eat food and lift weights
>what kinda frequency do you guys think you would do if you were trying to use this to increase your ohp 1rm?
3x week

>muh body dysmorphia only bodybuilders and roiders are big

Yes, he does.

HIGH VOLUME OHP is a great mass builder. 5x10 in 3 digit weights, at least.

Yeah but he probably doesn't do it that often. No one was questioning whether he can. He obviously can.

>3 digit weights
Obviously in lbs, right?

I mean I do. I'm 96kg (5'11) currently and I do compete sometimes. but all the advice I hear for ohp is shit like that (usually).

what do you do?? do you periodise it? do you just do shitloads of regular ohp or do you actually do various accessories?

Kg.

>implying you need roids to build visible mass

Attached: D3e-k1kWwAAciMP.jpg (720x384, 34K)

And for fuck's sake engage your lats

He’s literally saying the opposite that though, you must have the reading comprehension of a three year old.

lmao

Ask /plg/, here you'll just get memed on.

I was thinking about it, I did see op's post there. I think he's gone for now anyway though.

>3 digit weights
Provided you're talking about lb, this isn't a crazy requirement. But it's always annoying to see people talking about weights. No, you don't need to use triple digits. You need to use as much weight as you can so that at the end of each set you have 1-2 reps left in the tank

>HIGH VOLUME
>5x10
Oh sweaty

Actually braindead mong. Holy shit on my many years on this godforsaken website I have never met a tard with the incapability to read or formulate thought like you. Your death would single-handedly, exponentially increase the average intelligence of this website.

Yeah that guy is pretty big, no wonder he has a strong ohp
Post body, discord tranny.

>"discord tranny" has become the generic catch all term for "people I disagree with"
This timeline is fucked

It's pretty obvious when all one's posts are trying to put other people down without contributing anything or giving any solutions, that one must be a discord tranny or some other r9k dwelling stinky fuck.

the absolute state of retards

Attached: 1496339225749.gif (250x380, 973K)

Lmao doing 1 miserable rep won't get you jacked. 3x5

>just cheat bro
Nigger tier work ethiclet

>doing one rep maxes is the same as doing a weight for reps for muscle building

OHP is a fantastic mass builder if you do it in the 8-12 rep range.

>big legs
>big arms
>big upper body

Not him, but his clothes are unflattering. He is massive and looks strong, even in those clothes, but only on front.

I always hear this, but what's a good cue to actually do this?

Why does this reply make me so incredibly angry at how impossibly retarded and brain dead you are

Attached: 1536791302076.png (645x729, 14K)

flex them out like a front lat spread. if you're big enough, you can put your triceps on your lats. look it up on youtube

6'0" 170lbs in this pic.
Routine was 5/3/1.
Judge for yourself

Attached: A29D0678-2A88-4CC1-A94C-4B533936A505.jpg (750x1334, 208K)

>lift babyweight
>surprised when you have no muscle

what's wrong with your legs?

You look autism bro

right now let's check form and physiques
youtube.com/watch?v=R5YEMbDukvY

Based and strengthliftingpilled

I genuinely want a shirt like that

Attached: 1352588400392.png (776x776, 34K)

Because its the fitness board on Jow Forums. The fuck else do you expect?

>don’t you people have something better to do with your lives? like, actually lifting, for example?

Says the user who is taking the time to make that post.

Jesus Christ do something about your calves you fucking faggot.

Is it that hard to understand that the lower leg is the farthest from the camera in that picture, and will look small because of perspective?

See

this should be the next Jow Forums banner