Reminder the top right is the path of goodness, and bottom left is evil

Reminder the top right is the path of goodness, and bottom left is evil

Attached: 1547645130416.png (800x600, 75K)

what the fuck is this autism

origilioni

Top left=normal existance
Top right=Enlightenment, but still being in touch with this world. The path of all great men in history
Bottom right=Enlightenment, and not really being in touch with this existance anymore. The path of mystics
Bottom left=pure evil basically. This is where all the evil in life comes from. Afaik its basically satanism
Middle= i dont really know desu. I think its enlightenment of the soul/mind. Not even sure if you can call it enlightenment. Pure experience of the soul maybe? Idk.

>top right is the path of goodness
>on a progressing circuit

Attached: 1547139046674.gif (200x200, 891K)

>Bringing in Elder Scrolls lore from the bottom left into your autism chart.

>>>>>
your schizoid ramblings are of no use to these robots

Why would that be a problem? It doesnt say you cant stop where you want.

A well structured and formatted are ramblings? Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its "schizoid"

Progressing circuit implies instability of one position if its not one of outcomes. So you cannot stop.

It doesnt imply that. There is no such thing as a "progressing circuit", and if there is, this is not. These are options you can choose from basically. There is no end point.

>It doesnt imply that.
It doesnt imply that by itself. Arrows do however.
>here is no such thing as
>and if there is, this is not.
You need to get some sleep.
>These are options you can choose from basically. There is no end point.
Even if ignoring the chart, I can assure you that things can change dramatically. You may choose something now, but there is no guarantee it'll stay the same.

You need to get some sleep if you dont even register the word "if".

if it pisses you off, i can erase jesus from my brain brain liney thingy neuron thingy

You objectively denied all possibilies of outcome, and then implied that such possibility may still be present.

>goodness
>evil
I am my own master, and I don't bother myself with what or who god is

Attached: 1527789506849.jpg (200x175, 6K)

Left hand path chim faggot

Okay but what if we consider that the possibility of extrapolation from the objective is zero? How do you explain the function collapse then?

>God is devoured and digested, and a new god is born
sick

This statement is ironic actually. "You" are indeed your master. Your ego is the master of you. So much so that it has convinced you that it is you.

But Source is always there. I hope one day you will find the way back.

the entire chart is elder scrolls lore. CHIM is realizing that you're a part of the dream of the godhead without becoming one with the godhead and instead becoming your own conscious entity within it. imagine it as if a character in your dream became self aware and started acting out of its own volition. a mind within your own mind, a tupla within your drram basically.

Then its the fault of one who defines the function as singular objective, not a tangible variable with alternatives that branch out and create new possibilities, instead of outright denying them, swiftly adding backdoors in follow-up statement.

I mean, this whole chart looks ridiculous as fuck, but if you're calling Vivec evil, you're cool in my books.

>Vivec is also seen as the invisible keeper of the holy land, always keeping a watchful eye over Morrowind, and keeping the evil god of Red Mountain at bay.
He doesn't sound that bad.

vivec the CHIMster/God isn't evil, vehk the mortal however is.

>tfw bottom left
middle is ultimate comfy though

>tfw bottom right
Feels like picrel.

Attached: e13d4e2b7e36e0ce0e212771f53f195a.jpg (649x365, 26K)