In about 30 mins I will have to leave my apartment to drive 45 mins to the grocery store where I work...

In about 30 mins I will have to leave my apartment to drive 45 mins to the grocery store where I work. There I will have to sit behind a counter, press a pedal to make a conveyor belt move and pick up items and move them across a scanner.

I will have to do this for 8 hours before I'm allowed to drive home again, watch some tv and go to sleep. Tomorrow I will have to do the exact same thing again.

If I don't do this, I am not allowed to exist.

It is very, very cold today and I certainly hope that there is no ice on my windshield.

Attached: 1537813932596.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OGhi79l4Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seems like life is cucking us OP

But did you get your husky?

This is life for a lot of people. A cruel joke, isn't it. You were bred to serve the interests of a corporation from the day you were born. Your indoctrination ended somewhere between the ages of 18 and 24 after you graduated high school or college. You're then compelled to enter the workforce by propaganda, peer pressure, false promises, debts owed, and simply survival. You give your peak physical years to the company, which grants you a wage neither too small to deprive you of necessities so you won't rebel, nor too high so you'll always be dependent on your job to survive. Then when you're old and of no more use, you get to retire and finally enjoy your life with whatever is left of your physical and mental capacities.

Sucks doesn't it OP? Fuck I have to do this too and idk why anymore it's just become normality to me and I can't figure out how to change it

Attached: 8AC7E8F9-654A-4EF1-B617-097D427D1810.jpg (2445x1392, 667K)

Same. I might not care as much If I got into shenanigans with retarded robots

Have goals beyond your work to put your heart into a bit everyday as a means to get out.

TIL that they use a pedal for that conveyor belt. I never really thought about how it worked before.

>TIL
Gas yourself faggot.

Buy a fucking Bitcoin. It'll be ok OP.

wait there's a fucking pedal? i always thought it was automatic. wtf

Hahahahah your life literally sounds like Hell. You should change it.

>finish work
>shift from 12:00 - 23:00
>get home
>want to study and read
>sit down
>legs ache like crazy and can't concentrate
>lie in bed
>can barely read and have to set up a dozen alarms just to not fall asleep

Attached: tfw someone pokes you and you spend the rest of your day thinking about that couple seconds of physi (500x800, 43K)

Fuck all of you, no one gave me a job because I didn't finish highschool. I dropped out because the bullying was horrific from before grade 1 to grade 9 accompanied by my abusive parents. You actually have jobs and money yet complain like bitches, go fuck yourselves, you worthless shits.

Attached: 1363771977727.jpg (300x184, 20K)

OP must live in the third-world

The US has pedals for these in many grocery stores you retard.
>inb4 USA is third-world

Fuck you. No one is making you do anything, it's your own victim complex that keeps in your shit position. I often wonder how people like you cope and now I know - they convince themselves that it's the fault of some external force that they are where they are. You could very feasibly apply for a different minimum wage job, perhaps in a more appealing city or industry. You could enroll on a free college course on weekends or in the evenings so that in a year or two you could get a proper job. You could even quit and sell drugs or something if it sucks that badly. But you're too weak, so I highly doubt you will be doing anything different in a decade.

Never seen them. It's always light sensors that stop the belt when an item reaches the scanner. All the major store chains use sensors

Nope, lots of major chains use pedals. Lots of major chains only exist on one side of the country too. You're just wrong.

>press a pedal to make a conveyor belt move and pick up items and move them across a scanner.

holy fuck give me your job. beats working at fast food or retail where you actually have to think.

yeah but imagine being born into a society that didn't have such easy ways for the lower classes to make money. they'd be drafted into war or forced slavery or just plain slaughtered. it goes both ways. on one hand it's a cruel fate that there are few other options than being a corporate drone, but on the other, you're very fortunate for having that opportunity if you aren't capable or resourceful enough to carve out your own niche.

I've found peace. I have to do this for 4 years whilst living frugally, then I'm gonna buy a trailer and go back to working 10 hours a week just to pay lot fees and internet

You need a plan, it's thinking "i'm doing this until I die" that gets to you, not the routine itself

>at retail where you actually have to think
are you literally a fucking monkey?

Live your passion, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OGhi79l4Hg

Stop this wageslavery nonsense.

Attached: 1441897160101.jpg (1200x950, 400K)