19yo

>19yo
>5ft 9
>170lbs

I used to be in better shape and fell back into old habits (stress eating and playing vidya). I have been trying and failing to hop back onto the diet and exercise train for months now, and I can never keep it for over 5 days. What do I do? How do I get back on track, and how much weight should I lose?

Attached: IMG_20190419_203933.jpg (2034x1475, 420K)

That’s 170 pounds? I forgot it can look that bad.

Get back into lifting in any way shape or form bud.

1) Don’t listen to haters. (See above)
2) read Bigger,leaner, stronger by mike Mathews
3) do what the book says

You’re going to make it bro

Shit, that's 170lbs? Are you sure you're 5'9? I'm 5'9 and that's me at 190lbs.

Anyway. I'm assuming you can't afford a gym pass or you don't have transportation to a gym. I know dem feels.
>Lift heavy things
>Do push ups at home
>Do squats at home
Honestly those should spark some sort of testosterone to make you want to improve more.
You got this. Don't fucking back out, or you'll regret it forever.

Attached: 1525534799235.png (507x680, 408K)

I know how to exercise and eat right, I just can't stick with it. Every time I plan on something I give up within days. How do I commit to it again?

You have bigger tits then me, im 5'9 and 220lbs. How the fuck does that happen?

No one can help you with that. You have a choice.

Gyno maybe, idk. I've always had really pointy tits for some reason

Then you don’t want it bad enough. Once you hit your rock bottom you’ll be ready. You’re only 19. Hardly anyone is ready at 19. Once you start hating life you’ll embrace the pain

You have to fucking commit dude, it takes like a solid few months for it to become a habit and you’ll just naturally want to workout, you’ll make it lad

Lift and cut down to 150 lbs then bulk to 160. I looked almost exactly like you at 5’9 and 170 lbs and I managed to cut down to 156 in 4 weeks. It takes determination user.

Here's a tip OP, when you're done with your 5 days and are about to give up, keep going instead.

Your 19. Just start lifting and you'll sort yourself out. A little cardio won't hurt either

How many calories a day?

stop being a faggot and join the military. you'll hate it but they pay you to exercise

pls help im 5'10 and 185

i need help cutting give advice pls

desu dont pressure yourself man. motivation comes and goes, but if lifting means something to you, youll come back to it. live and let live bro

Fuck that. I'm not committing to that shit for 8 years

Dont join the Israeli foreign legion

I can imagine this to be 80% of the posters here.

1500 with a 48 hr fast weekly

Commitment and motivation is a feeling, and you cant rely on feelings
Instead force yourself, every time you fail scare yourself, be afraid of what you might become; a 600 pound man with no willpower
A man who is weak, in body and mind
This is the fictional man most people fear, a man you should learn to fear as well and make sure you never become

throw away or smash your video games