Why do people like to pretend that fembots don't exist? They're like the majority of Jow Forums now

Why do people like to pretend that fembots don't exist? They're like the majority of Jow Forums now.

Attached: 1535006226767.jpg (1000x1000, 203K)

Hi i love you my wife :)

>tfw thinking of a fembot being bullied

Attached: why.png (650x773, 47K)

Why don't fembots understand how precious they are?

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

>this fucking fag thinks fembots exist

Attached: 2018-01-05-15-15-18-.jpg (229x221, 11K)

i want to make a fembot obsessed with me, then leave her

KilI yourself worthless whore

How is this original? Original

You would have to be an adult virgin to be a "fembot" so obviously, they don't exist by default. Especially when all a woman has to do is make a dating profile and get her choice of hundreds of men to date who come to her. A man will never have that luxury.

develop a personality and maybe you'll be able to someday

Well, why don't all those fembots get a robot bf and we will stop having all these whining faggot threads on here

robots are not ideal bfs

Then why even be here?

already got more than you can imagine

"Fembots" have a lot of sexual experience already and are just upset Chad won't do a long term relationship with them. That is why they come here to complain. They don't even consider dating robots because they are virgins and they aren't willing to put up with that.

>robots desire any girl they can make a connection with
>fembots only desire chad
i know this isn't majorly true but fuck off with that implication

Because there is a chance you'd meet a man on here. They don't like your personality type. They are the same shitposters that fill up pol with ad hominems and shitposts. Its a cancer of minions of the devil. Real talk.

>you need to want to date the men who come here to be allowed here
?

not him but seeing as how the majority of guys here are cucks that can't get a gf no matter what, it's ironic that there are girls on here that have a very specific type of interest and act like they have its so hard

i assume anyone posting anything has a tiny dick, probably with big blisters and sores oozing rancid manbutter

that's why i offer everyone hugs

xoxoxox (k) rainbow_sash@hotmail

The day they call themselves femwhores or something like that.

Post whatever you want, but dont try to pretend you are anything close to the female analogy of a robot.

what's your ideal bf? I want to honestly know, please don't reply with a shitpost.
all I want is to make a fembot happy.

Tall rich and handsome

I just want a fembot gf to ldr with.

You still blend into the group of Jow Forums. You have co-opted this board as your personality.

Fembots exist, but they're all men

Check out crystal.cafe
It's literally Jow Forums but as an entire imageboard site AND one that's only filled with the female equivalent of incels and robots on here.

Attached: chrome_2018-06-26_01-09-53.png (1254x569, 53K)