Time Travel

Ask a time traveler anything ((me)with rules)

Rule number 1.
No questions so you, or other people, can have personal gains from it such as lotto numbers or who wins the superbowl

Rule 2.
No wrong place wrong time questions such as bombings or mass shootings

Rule 3.
Nothing gay

Attached: TimeTravelNig.jpg (540x270, 64K)

Why were you sent to this timeline?

you don't get specifically sent to a timeline, when you go back in time, not only do you get sent back in time but also to an alternate reality. It is randomized and nobody has yet to find a solution to go forwards in time from when they originated or to what timeline they are sent to. We can however be returned to our original timeline.

What dimension do you travel along to get here. I understand people would simply say the fourth, but that's on this timeline. Was it the sixth dimension via the fifth?

>Rule number 1.
>No questions so you, or other people, can have personal gains from it such as lotto numbers or who wins the superbowl
See ya, faggot.

How mentally ill do you have to be to make a thread like this?

isnt time linear? how can you go back and forth?

No op but these discussions are redpilled

>isnt time linear
In one dimension it is

Attached: 1536866157694.png (306x306, 112K)

Well, we found dimensions past 4th to be unrealistic and made up, it is simply untrue to say their are 5+dimensions. so, in short, the fourth dimension, we just figured out how to bend it in the future.

>redpilled
its literally some schizo that convinced himself he can time travel

Thats the exact point we took out, it is linear, a device was made to shift us into an alternate reality and bend our minds (and everyone else that lived in that timelines as well) to go back to what we set the date to be

low IQ nigger confirmed

>alternate reality
Then how is any of your information valid, moron? Did Lincoln choke on a bon-bon in his sixth term in your reality?

Why would you want to leave the organic nazi utopia of the future for this shithole?

Attached: image0 (7).jpg (445x548, 77K)

realities very rarely change much at all, such as someone in the middle of nowhere building their house out of bricks instead of concrete.

Which companies will no longer exist by the end of 2020?

But you are confirming that you came to our timeline. If you only travlled via the fourth then you never left your own?

not very many will no longer exist but most will decline rapidly such as Disney, Nickelodeon, numerous other tv broadcasting channels. The superbowl will become unpopular as well as the decreased size of the MLB

The big bang happens so many times over and over and over again. We suspect that we go so far back that we actually go past the big bang and into the previous universe.

humpity bumpfadiaogjiaiogjapvhio;a jioa gjiopahahb

So timelines are consecutive?

yes they are, but we can not figure out how many times the big bang has happened, or how to go to a specific timeline. The top scientists are trying to figure out how many there has been so we can calculate how to go to a specific timeline

What is the next big tech thing? VR is too slow to become relevant or mainstream, AR equipment is starting to get people intrested and developments began but again it's way too slow, Bendeble phones are a thing I can see people getting behind but at the time no corporation is using any of it's useful features only the most gimicky ones, we know modular things will never catch on no matter how cool they are because people want convinience, "google glasses" were an awesome thing but died realy quickly after is was found to be more addictive than heroin, little robots like "Vector" are realy starting to become a thing so I see a future in those (Or atleast I realy hope they do something with personal robots as they are the coolest thing ever).
I can't remember an other intresting tech atm but if you can could you say when are you from?

So how many year exactly did you travel back in order to get here if that's the case? So again least 6b to get to the previous timline or a hell of alot more if you didn't stop at the first one.

I'm not convinced desu famalam

well thats kinda funny you mention that, self driving cars were going to be the next big thing but they kept hitting people and not detecting them thinking they were just a speed bump(this caused memes) but the big thing now is dream recorders. you put a hat like thing on your head while you sleep and it uploads to your computer for you to watch, id assume it will die out though

the cern supercolider creates a portal-like thing to which you can step through, we have found that it randomly spits out a big bang of previous times, but can not find a way to make the same one twice

>Dream recorder

Holy fuck I'd love that. My dreams are so fucking odd it would be so good to actually show someone instead of trying to explain.

What I wouldn't like it reality recorders like that episode of Black mirror. There have been some drunken nights I don't remember and I think it's better that way rather than the temptation of looking.

Dreams are not your fault not reality so it's ok unless of course it shows you having a gay orgy on the recording and you didn't remember in the morning.

Actually both things ate exactly the fucking same arnt they?

A new Social Media was created. It was named dreamcast but was forced to change the name after fear of copyright infrigement. anyways you could upload your dream to it for everyone to see somewhat like youtube

Ok dream recorders could be a thing only IF you put some device in your brain that monitors it's activity. I could see a government controlled movement of implanting people with chips for the ease of indentication and controll of agressive and dangerous activities but other thatn that I realy don't see it being a viable thing, what would they use to monitor/record it? Maybe a dream recreation AI that records low level brain activity and produces a scene based on that, but an AI like that would need millions of reference data and I don't think there would be enough difference between getting hit by a car or randomly stabbed for it to be accurate. So what's the thing behind it?

Have they legalized assisted suicide in the future?

They legalized it for the terminally ill and the insane that cannot be helped.

Sweet, good to know if I don't kill myself before the future happens I can still be put down like a dog.
Thanks Time Traveller user.

They were first used majorly by therapists to study a dream and find correlation between the dream and what was going on; but soon it caught on with the general public and spread like wildfire

do we ever defeat the ZOG

where is my packet? it's been 49 years.

do we ever figure out the depths and dimensions of psychedelic use

well in the future, their are really only three main religions with atheism excluded. those would be Christianity, Catholicism, and Islam. a war was fought between them. the Christians and Catholics teamed up against the Muslims. some of the people in my time called it the last crusade.

DMT has been in much wider use, and even recognized as a treatment for PTSD and other mental health problems. if they had a bad trip, it would show therapists whats wrong (brain scanners were used to record what they were seeing while they were tripping), and if they had a good trip, it usually quickened the recovery process, or entirely cured them.

i should also mention brain scanners are the professional way to call the Dreamcatchers

what happens to the private prison industry

Private Prisons are outlawed due to them becoming corrupt and prisoners paying to be there turning them into more of a resort and not a punishment. but the government was protested against for it so in response prisons became nicer but also made punishments more sever by more time served and less visitation

Its about time i go back to my timeline. my team is supposed to leave here by 5 and we still want to do a little more sightseeing. ill leave you with this. Donald trump wins a second election. The National Debt will be completely go away with his famous "come and get it" speech. while this will anger multiple nations, they can not do anything about it and it hurts them but only helps us, reinstating our position as the sole superpower, beating out china for a long while more (till my present) but it burst their economic bubble but is slowly coming back

1. At what year roughly does VR and robotics become advanced enough for anyone to live out their fantasies, like sex with non-humans and living in other worlds?
2. Does Humanity colonize Mars, and if so, how successful is it?

last reply for the night.
1. vr kinda dies out but is still in use. we have not advanced enough for the common man to live out their fantasies but there are special business you can go to to do that. sex with robots is a touchy subject with the major religious centers that are the western world but are popular in industrial Asian countries. the first mission to mars failed but it only strengthened the will to make it happen and the first colony was produced in 2039. Europa was colonized in 2046 due to water being present and soil transported there. the colonies are still in the early stages kinda like the pilgrims of the past with only about 10 thousand living on mars and 700 living on Europa. although light speed breaking was announced and made time travel possible so scientists are hoping to be able to put a spaceship into faster than light speeds.

You are not Jewish, are you?

Next president? Next Italian prime minister? Date of the queen's death?

What is time?

Everything we know of (length, charge, weight, temperature, weather, emotions) - we know how to manipulate directly or indirectly. Using logic, we can deduce that something we can't manipulate doesn't exist anymore.

Time never existed. It's a human concenpt, like a map. Prove me wrong.

Stop trying to be john titor you faggot

How does your time machine work? I won't have any personal gains from it cause brainded and nobody would believe me if I mentioned it.

1. What year did you come from
2. Did we find ayys yet
3. What are some of your favorite post-2019 vidya

why do niggers eat so much chicken

On what principle does your time machine work. What parts does it have?

proof op isn't john titties; no packet

... plus doesn't even know what "time travel" actually is

Why do you LARP on Jow Forums?

Come to /x/ user

do they not have fucking commas in the future?

OP is a LARPing nigger
any true based time traveler would not have rules 1 and 2 in place

When will drugs be globally legalized