How dumb is it to work arms every workout?

How dumb is it to work arms every workout?

I was considering doing a chest day and a leg day and doing arms on both days, I would take a rest day after each one so it would basically be like a 4day/week program.

I get like 10 hours of sleep and eat enough so I think I should recover fast enough. my arms are really lagging behind

Attached: 1553679028779.jpg (1199x900, 642K)

yo is there any more of this chick

Not dumb

I dunno every time I tried to do more than a 4day split I got tendonitis.

from doing too many reps?

You can do biceps most days, they recover quick and aren’t vital in many lifts.
But don’t overwork triceps or you’ll fuck with your presses.

Just from going too hard or too heavy. I have a really active job so it's not like my off days are rest days.

what about shoulders?

Your forearms are going to get fried if you lifting heavy weight. Which going to negatively impact all your arm exercises.

I really don't train for strength. most of my compound lifts are between 6-8 reps

look man ill give it to you straight

the only muscles that matter are biceps, neck, lats, and chest

why? because women associate these things with their basic values in a mate

neck: tough, resilient
biceps: strength, intimidation
chest: confident, capable
lats: broad, security

Well you will train in the long run for strength or get bored. Only way to get bigger without drugs.

I would say triceps too, they 2/3 of the arm and bigger than bis, and lats need to be combined with broad shoulders.

While true, I also think normies think your entire arm is a bicep.

Well you hit biceps are triceps fairly well with rows and bench/ohp and if you do some dumb shit like an arms day, that's already hitting them twice a week.

On ICF 2 you bench, press, and barbell curl 3x a week no issue unless you have baby wrists

Normies are obsessed with muscles that doesn't make you WIDE, like abs, chest, biceps.
If you're standing, triceps and shoulders, and traps will make you look wider and more "intimidating", also your arms will be resting on your lats so it helps, don't get me wrong, you have to train everything to look good.
Also if you do a double biscep shot your triceps will be "Hanging" and make your arms look bigger.

most yoked natty guys I know do legs every workout. they say it raises testosterone

I honestly wouldn't know. I do PPL and my testosterone comes from a jar

Lordosis is no joke nigga. I wish girls would stop that weird ass back bend it makes me thing they are one step away from being an aluminum monster.

Attached: DaJVEmDUQAIHcp8.jpg (577x1129, 181K)

>chick

Attached: laughing grills.png (449x401, 490K)

why do you laugh at him. he just wants to find more picture of this woman

>woman

Attached: fat kevin laughs in the face of death.jpg (293x236, 30K)

>this meme again
post the dick pic of ops pic or shut up not everything is Jow Forums trannies.

>*dabs*
>*does 360 and walks away*

What’s a double bicep shot

>360
So you walking towards me dude? we can tag team this bitch if you game?!

Newfag detected

post sauce

>someone makes a joke
>newfag
You know what they say about anyone that calls someone a newfag as a way to show they have been here longer.

I think it's @_rosemelle on instagram but I'm not 100 on that desu

I literally came here three months ago from reddit and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

Attached: 1549533517120.gif (160x160, 811K)

Congrats?

por que?

Well at least you not wrong newfag

Attached: 1552825108646.jpg (659x880, 275K)

This should be a bannable offense

>doesnt moonwalk
pleb

>reddit

search for it? She is some Japanese girl posting on twitter

The real redpill is curling 7x a week. F you don’t you’re never gunna make it and you’ll just end up with a powerlifter physique

>no abs or glutes