NIGGER CULTURE is ruining america and turning it into fucking Haiti

NIGGER CULTURE is ruining america and turning it into fucking Haiti.

Who the fuck is going to step up and finally tell niggers, NO!

Attached: giphy311.gif (480x455, 69K)

What aspects of that culture are you referring to?

Black culture made having a fat ass ok fuck off.

What do you mean my bro? At the core, its pretty much making everything ooga booga tier. Seriously we need another hitler.

Unironically why don't you do something about it?

incel dramatics

I've come to accept the fact that whites are done, no one will rally behind a leader. Might as well enjoy what we have left until the end finally comes.......

Attached: 1547801520711.jpg (374x552, 32K)

I think you just did, OP

But there is very little voodoo and earthquakes here

Have you heard this new trash called jazz?

"NO!", what?

Like stop listening to music I like, wearing clothes I like, being a demographic that can be marketed to...? Also, why Haiti?

the whitey boys are what is ruining america. it is the whitey boys with their small dicks who shoot up concerts and schools because the white boy's dick is too small to get laid. dont cry about the superior black men just because you cant compete

You first user. Tell us how it goes.

we need a black hitler to finally deal with the white question

Hear hear. We gotta deal with the niggers in a better way. We just have to put our foot down.

Friendly reminder that whites are 99% responsible for the spread and assimilation of nigger culture
It's convenient to blame blacks because it's in your agenda to express your indifference to minorities but to ignore the fact that your very own kind go out of their way to share, promote and indulge in nigger culture is nothing short of ignorant
If you want the spread of nigger culture to stop, try telling your fellow whites to stop promoting it

Look, if white boys didn't buy rap our try to dress like ganstas and the white girls would stop fucking black guys it would stop so its the fault of white america

>blames niggers
>completely ignores third-world central american spics
ever been to the spic part of town? looks like a third world shithole.

Attached: Pablo Jose Gonzalez.png (519x458, 45K)

We're all expecting great things from you OP, go out there and make us proud. You don't want us to all be very very disappointed in you right?

>whites
yes

Attached: 1477665879559.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

just who could be behind this post???

away with you okay???

Attached: 1478446636598.jpg (695x900, 160K)

It is more convenient to blame the jew than to take responsibility for the actions of your own people