I got abducted again last night...

I got abducted again last night. Do abduction events interrupt the muscle building and recovery process during the night? I feel fully rested if it matters.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

you know how i can tell you don't have a warrior skull?

depends what race you get abducted by. some of them will give you roits, some of them will steal your gains (by taking too many samples, not restoring your protons)

My favorite race is called the Corinnians, and when they say hellos and goodbyes the say Salamé. And I just made up a song about it.

Go into the light until we meet again
That's what the Corinnians say again and again
Knowledge is power,
it grows like a flower

Go into the light until we meet again
That's what the Corinnians say again and again
Light-years and light-years,
try not to shed no tears

Salamé!
Salamé!

THEY WANT YOUR SEMEN, DON'T LET THEM TAKE IT, HAPPENED TO ME TOO

No, they know you lift so they usually give you some implants which boost recovery.

Why don’t you beat the shit out of them, humancuck?
You’re a disgrace to our species.

Did they put stuff up your butt? They did it to me when I got abducted in 2006.

>t. Good goy retards
There's no such thing as aliens you goons, those are demons. They just LARP as aylmaos to hide the fact that they're really demons because if people found out demons were real they would turn to Christ. But if aliens are real then people turn to "science" or some gay nerd shit which is also run by other demons like Noel degrade Tyson. Nigger demon. Did you not read the podesta emails?

Rectal probing works the sphincter pretty good. It's an underrated workout.

You are high rigth??

W-what do they say

Attached: 1555693035067.jpg (246x250, 8K)

habe u seen a alien

Attached: habe u seen alien.png (1000x900, 235K)

I wouldn't worry about it.

lmao why would aliens ever need your help hahah like dude lmao open ur eyes hahahhaa

The emails or the demons?

Wanna know how I know you’ve spent time in front of the mirror desperately trying to convince yourself that you have a “warrior skull”?

Both

Well the emails basically confirm that the elite worship Satan and his demons. The fake aliens will sometimes give info to humans that leads towards globohomo. Mathematical shit, like the theory of relativity and such. There are mathematicians who claim to have been given their knowledge by aliens, look it up. Also, probably weapon tech. Their are most certainly people in the alphabet soup in contact with demons LARPing as aliens receiving info that will lead to advanced weaponry and tech to keep humans controlled. Fucking smart phones were probably demonic in origin. Prometheus? That was a demon. All the old gods were really just demons who lost their power when Jesus arrived. If they tried that shit now, they would just get btfo'd by an average everyday priest.

If fucked up natural shet happens, it's the jews. If spooky fucked up shit happens, it's demons.

This guy is a CIA agent trying to disguise as a sperg to collect more info on them, he's completely right tho and that song was actually made by one of the first abducted

Based

>There are mathematicians who claim to have been given their knowledge by aliens, look it up.
Sauce? I subscribe to the aliens=demons cosmology too, but I've never heard this before

Don't forget, the CIA literally sends people on DMT trips to communicate with these demons. In more extreme cases they take a person and stop their heart for 5 minutes at a time to enable the process when that person has gained a tolerance for DMT.

Based

Never resume taking your antipsychotics chaps. They'll turn you gay like the frogs.