How can some people become desensitized to loneliness...

How can some people become desensitized to loneliness? I don't get whether they're trolling or just incredibly mentally deranged to wish not to interact with anyone ever again. Of course normies are an exception, but wanting to permanently isolate yourself from the world without even trying to have a discussion with people who think on your same wavelength is taking it too far and reeks of sociopath.

Attached: 1525645034302.jpg (599x400, 44K)

this place is the only contact I have with people beyond my 4 walls. It's all I need desu.

i dont think many people are capable of feeling this way, but tell themselves they do to cover up their truth inside, to cope. not all of these people are mental, maybe some though. i think most people just put less and less effort in, or become more grateful for what they already receive. the people who feel bad about it and don't make an effort to speak to others are probably unfortunately just too mentally weak to deal with their problems on their own. not everyone can function on their own. many people need a support group to function as their best self

human contact is so stressful for me that being alone is much more comfortable
I wish I knew someone nice but that's never gonna happen, people are hardwired to constantly fight with each other and I'd rather skip that shit altogether

look up "social anhedonia"

it's a genuine behavioral reinforcement process

I want to not get attached to anymore people so I don't hurt them when I an hero. I also feel like I bother people with my problems and can't stand it when people do certain things. It's just better that way

I just talk with myself, my conversations with myself are far more entertaining than real life people

Being around people is like work for me, it's just mentally exhausting. I look forward to and cherish every minute that I can spend alone

However, anyone who says they literally never want to interact with another human being again would go nuts if they got their wish

its called apathy. people use to have it by the boatloads, but faggots today get so wrapped up in their feefees. its not desensitization to loneliness, its not giving a fuck or needing validation from other people. enjoy the process, the moment, the 5 senses u got and quit worrying about mental masturbation. 5 fucking senses to enjoy and youre crying about your feefees.

Society will fuck me over regardless if I go outside or not, so why bother?

I don't want to speak to people in person ever, but I think I would go insane without Jow Forums and some comments from time to time.

has nothing to do with being a sociopath, the human brain simply just adapts

>tfw an anti-control freak, a narcissist who figured out that getting supply from the validation of others is unreliable when you can just turn inwards and get it from your own ego
>intentionally avoid popular things and surround my identity with obscure things to feel superior to others
>never share any of my interests or current activities because putting them under scrutiny would just ruin them for myself
>grey rock and fix my eyes forward when people try to interact with me with absolutely no shame or remorse
>regard other people as nonsentient wildlife and see no tangible value in interacting with them, since there is no information or further insight they can give me which i cannot get on my own through introspection

Attached: 1519204090413.png (1346x1094, 493K)

i imagine a lot of it is just coping

Not all people are the same. I really dislike people and would much rather be alone. And no, I am not coping; I dislike having to work to make small talk and idle chit-chat. I have no desire to bounce my thoughts and feelings off of another human being. It may be abnormal, but I am not mentally deranged.

Wanting to be alone is fine, some people just aren't comfortable being around others. Although you would go nuts if you were truly isolated. Imagine no tv, internet, games, just you being on your own without any contact whatsoever, in a matter of months you'd lose your mind

>wanting to permanently isolate yourself from the world without even trying to have a discussion with people
If you took a step and fell on your face, you'd get back up and try again. If you fell every step for decades, at some point you'd sit down for good.

Attached: wha.png (645x773, 11K)

I've been on both sides, lonely and not lonely, amd the grass is greener on BOTH of them. All I can say is that I prefer to just keep to myself and focus on the things I enjoy.

my dad's a textbook narc-psychopath with anger issues
my mum is slightly schizo and extremely neurotic

since young i've learnt how to lock myself out of my body so i no longer have human needs like loneliness and warmth.

I probably have some kind of autism-schizophrenia-psychopath type thing as a result, or as the psych says 'schizoid personality' where living in my own head is genuinely more fulfilling that interacting with the world

i honestly would like to feel lonely so that i can go out there and live what life has to offer, but i dont feel loneliness so i just stay indoors all day

My hypothesis is that I'm just a schizoid, which is why I can get away with this sort of isolationist behavior. Whenever I get too hopeful I intentionally crush my daydreams because I know they're unfeasible and would be more trouble than they're worth.

Attached: rusty shackleford.jpg (307x352, 13K)

I don't enjoy being alone I hated it for a long time but now I can't interact with most people or relate to them at all. I'm sure it has some thing to do with being alone for a long period of time or some type of trauma since Its been proven inmates who did long bids in solitary become more anti social.

Loneliness is it the mind, I have 3 very good friends I only see once a month and even then I sometimes want them to piss off when they barge into my house to hang.