What’s better, the first cigarette of the day with a cup of coffee or a cigarette after a big hearty meal...

What’s better, the first cigarette of the day with a cup of coffee or a cigarette after a big hearty meal? You can only choose one.

Attached: BAD81515-D5B3-4B3F-9755-60909393B5B3.jpg (1000x666, 150K)

morning cigarette is my favorite part of day
Damn I miss smoking, fuck you user for reminding me.

First cigarette after a long day of work is the best

obvs smoking a ciggy with an ashtray balanced on a nympho bitch's belly after busting a huge load and smearing her makeup everywhere.

>mfw there's a cute smoker chick with a huge ass at my work
If dubs she fucks me in the bathroom tomorrow oh god please

So close user but according to my dubs, she fucks me

I guess the first one, but only if I am allowed food first.

I do a cup of coffee and a ciggy for breakfast then for lunch i have a small meal and a cig then I'm good till the next day. If i get cancer i was doomed to die anyways but i love em.

Attached: 22045707_178072599425219_8961425208447214493_n.jpg (500x333, 14K)

>she fucks me
user, I...

With the morning coffee. I quit the rest over a year ago but that one might have to stay.

Whew looks like I dodged a bullet there haha

the first cigarette after the monster

Nothing like the first smoke in mid morning, with a light meal, outdoors on a mild summer day... also fuck you op now I want cigs again

hol up

My boomer.

Attached: 1528745979736.png (383x353, 144K)

Trips and I fuck you, not the girl

Sorry user. But my dubs are obvious proof that she's fucking me tomorrow

cigarettes are HORRIBLE for you. best of all is when you go on your run for the day and feel high as fuck. it's way better than most drugs

Breathing air in some places is the equivalent of a carton of darts a day. Living is legit bad for your health my nigga.

even if I lived in china it's no reason to smoke, it's reason to get healthier so your body can be strong enough to fight the pollution.

Welcome to Jow Forums, where nobody ever gets laid

We're all autistic morons that bought into "girls will throw themselves at your feet naked writhing in ecstasy, waiting for you to fuck them when you get aesthetic" only to find out you still have to be able to maintain some semblance of a conversation in order to fuck women.

You cannot fight the pollution no matter how strong you assume your body is. Still, my point isn't that people should smoke; no one should pick up smoking, there are so many other cheaper better drugs out there. Yet if you think it's just lol cancer don't drink the water and don't breath the air because it's pretty much toxic too.

I hope she fucks you, friend.

I hope she pegs him until his asshole prolapsed. Digits

Dubs says I got a small dick

>You cannot fight the pollution no matter how strong you assume your body is.
exercise is proven to reduce risk of all cancers by a significant percentage, so yeah, it does
i don't know how you came to the conclusion that being weak is the same as being strong

>Still, my point isn't that people should smoke; no one should pick up smoking, there are so many other cheaper better drugs out there. Yet if you think it's just lol cancer don't drink the water and don't breath the air because it's pretty much toxic too.
smoking increases lung cancer risk by 1500-3000%, it's a big deal. it's one of the worse ways to die.
personally I can confirm that living the healthiest lifestyle possible is worth it, and isn't actually any harder than being a hedonist

>tfw I live in California and the age to buy tobacco is fucking 21

Also the tobacco in the bug bags you roll yourself have waay less harmful chemicals, some of them have none actually

If dubs I will eat my own butthole then shoot up a gym

Nigga unless you have a godly liver and kidneys your muscles won't do shit for toxicity filtration. Even then those systems will take a hit along with the poor things that take it in like your lungs. Go live in places with high pollution smog and you will develop a chronic cough.

Dubs and I'm not insane

Nusuth

Coffee with eggs. No cigarette necessary.

dubs and I put together a team. I've had enough.

Attached: 1555538419851.jpg (3008x2000, 440K)

Well well well, look who's back for more. Guess I have one job left in me

Attached: 1553484973960s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

dubs and we spitroast her

3g Backwood and green tea hoe

If dubs that smoker girl pegs this user's butthole

Dubs and she stubs cigarettes out on you while jerking you off and squeezing your balls

i quit cigarettes but fuck do i miss them. the nicotine jew is a powerful dark magick

Obligatory straightedgefag here, the best smoke of the day is when it's the last one you ever make.

We juul now bro get with the times

Smoking isn’t as bad for you as being a lard or simply eating like shit. If everything else in your life is in order and you also smoke then that’s dumb but you’re still ahead of most.

Reminder:

Falling victim... to the tobacco Jew.

If you are under 40 and you smoke you are fucking idiot.

I have no other way to describe you other than to call you a fool.

You literally have zero respect for your body and your will power is so weak that you need to smoke even though your entire life you have been show proof that this is little more than a vice that leads to poor health.

Smokers are pathetic and weak minded.

Like Obama...

So fuck you smokers.

Attached: Sikh Man.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

typical loser response. I have seen so many of your fatalist losers say something similar. Almost like you dunces have organized a response to this question.

well i guess thats all down to me alright

cheeky cigarette when on vacation with the lads

>he smokes more than 10 cigarettes a year

ngmi unironically

Only correct answer!

So over 40 is okay? Ah, it's not like the morality age is being extended or anything, not like after 40 years old you could still live until 80... nah.

Oh and a Obama hater and racist? Some mind blowing shit, you damn inbred