Need your help Jow Forums, I have two months and I’m willing to do whatever it takes within reason

Hey Jow Forums, I need some advice. I’m 6’4, 210, and used to be 250ish. Now that I’ve lost a substantial amount of weight, it seems really hard to get under 200.

I’ve got access to a treadmill, a bench press & weight bar/ the weights that go on the bar (100 pounds total in weights, split up into like 25’s and 10’s)

Trying to burn belly fat which I still have a lot of, and gain upper body strength. Currently weak as shit for bench press, can barely bench like 50lb for a couple of reps.

What should I do? This is something I have a lot of time to commit to- also, I’m not eating like shit, trying to eat mostly veggies and lean protein, so that’s covered (unless I should fast or something?) honestly not sure. I’d like to lose about 20-30lb in two months if possible. I’m open to rigorous and time consuming exercise.

This is really important to me, so any help would be amazing.

Pic related, it’s me right now

Attached: image.jpg (1928x2602, 1.97M)

You are a waste of human filth. Not because you are disgustingly fat, sack of human shit, but because you come to this board, do zero research, and expect some miracle routine for your fucking prom in 2 months. Fuck you and read the sticky

Not trying to offend anyone or be an annoyance, don’t be so rude. I’m not expecting a miracle routine, but I’ve lost about forty pounds in a period of two months so far, so I don’t see why I can’t maintain that by putting in right amount of work. More-so that I’ve followed some things I’ve seen in the sticky, and now I’m looking for further advice. Sorry if I made a mistake?

/thread
do some fucking research, read the sticky. its there to help.
you have the motivation, all it takes is 30 mins of reading to get the facts.

cardio, pushups, situps, air squats, burpees. every day. don't bother with your baby weight set. look up body weight routines and do them. also you need to cut some calories fatty. I suggest replacing 2 meals a day with pure protein isolate and water.

>40 lbs in 2 months
Solid b8 but not good enough to fool me

Do Cardio 1 hour or 20 min
Then lift thats all you can do
You gonna see changes in 3 monts good luck

Attached: cuerpo 3.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Thiss!!!

am I wrong in thinking 6'4" 210 lbs should look leaner than this?

eat 1500 calories, minimize carbs, do a simple lifting program so you're not overwhelmed initially, this mindset will improve the rest of you life

don't listen to this retard

Not bait. Did 5 miles treadmill 5x a week and ate 1000 kcal each day.

This. Only water, 1/4th yellow lemon and one gram of hymilayan sea salt in your water. The salt helps you retain the water. It's mostly to keep you hydrated.

You don't need alot of food. You have all that energy in your belly your body will use it if you spend your fucking time getting cardio in.

Get your fucking veggies in during lunch. Drink protien for your dinner.

Obviously eat at a defecit. Because you want to use the fat for energy instead of the food

alright, heres what I know about fat loss. its mostly cico, and weight lifting burns more fat than cardio. you should know about alpha and beta receptors in fat molecules. these respond to different hormones for breaking down. fats higher in alpha receptors are harder to break down, and just take (a lot of) time. maintain cico and you will get there. what im saying is, you will plateau.

look, there are no secrets. no one is going to sugar coat it, fat loss is hard. thats why the other guy called you a piece of shit. because youre looking for a secret. if you want to lose fat, do it. If you dont succeed, dont feel sorry for yourself. learn to enjoy exercise.

anyways, theres more to fat loss that you can do, you have options like keto and IM, also changing diets can help for some odd reason. its there in the literature. dont ask random strangers to do research for you, they could well be wrong or they may miscommunicate something that someone who makes a living doing health science can say better.

tl;dr do your research

Good advice, thank you. If I replace meals with protein isolate / water, should I take some kind of vitamin supplement or something for nutrients, or would I be fine?

Didn’t know that about salt. I’ll start doing this, thank you.

Read the sticky you asinine faggot
God damn you fucking retards always asking the same thing every day

Absolutely understand the research bit. Lots of conflicting info out there, so I figured it might not be a bad idea to get a few opinions from other people with similar interests

ah sorry. you can do it bro.

All good man. Ty, been trying my best

lol 6'4 210 should be close to 18% at most, even if he doesnt lift at all. this guy looks like 35-40% bf, "lean" isnt even in the equation

Idealy you want to get a workout partner who can push and spot you.
It's the last couple of reps that you can just barely eek out that gives the most returns.
If you want to get on the fast track to Jow Forums you want to push your limits. But that's not safe to do alone. Especially on bench

If you can barely even bench the bar, then weights aren't for you. Work on your pushup progression, but you shouldn't be trying to gain a bunch of muscle while cutting anyways.

If you try to lose 20-30 pounds in 2 months you're going to crash and burn. You might lose the weight but you'll put it all back on because wanting a quick fix shows you have no actual discipline. If you're serious about getting in better shape eat a high protein diet at a slight caloric deficit and aim to lose 4-6 pounds a month. Aim to do some type of bodyweight/weight training 3 to 4 days a week and some type of light cardio on the off days.

nigger you're lying about either your height of weight. that pic, if 6'4, is like 240-250 if not more

Stop eating

Why would I come here to lie lmao

>whatever it takes
>within reason
Kys

eat less, push hard and eat big protein. Make sure you're drinking lots of water and look for a PPL three day split program somewhere online and just increase the weight by 5lbs or more reps every week to 2 weeks. best of luck boss, btw don't stay on ppl for ever, try to shoot for lifting heavier and heavier stuff

>I’m willing to do whatever it takes within reason
you should have started 8 months ago
it's too late
have to roid it if you want those 2 month results