"Are you too much of a pussy or are you gonna take this ecstasy pill with me?"

>"Are you too much of a pussy or are you gonna take this ecstasy pill with me?"

Attached: 47690365_371453276743641_5527483845224629009_n.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Ecstasy is amazing I'd love to take it together with a girl

BUT DRUGS AARE BAAD

Fuck off you slut and your brain damage giggly pills

Sure, but e doesn't really do much for me

I would grab and take both of them and leave that thot behind. MDMA is better than any girl.

I cod take it but its probable that i wont get it up afterwards so dont be suprised thot

uh, sure i'll eat a gummy bear with you

Yikes eccies are shit

ITT virgins who have never tried drugs fantasizing about what it would be like to have both.

I haven't seen pressed pill ecstasy in maybe ten years. Everyone just eats molly in capsules. And honestly, it's not that fun when you're not a teenager and that girl will just be sad to think about later. Just do normal fucking with normal women.

No, thank you. I don't do drugs for health reasons

Ill pass, shrooms and weed are much "healthier" and much more potent

Pressed pills are popular in Europe, I have a bunch of them at home

Just one?! Don't even waste my time!

>gf-chan always on md
ecco

Attached: Ginseng-DEM-1.png (1154x2048, 1.95M)

Honestly, I'drather do a fat line of crystal meth than half of this pill. Ecstacy pills are fucking nasty.

>can't do E because of heart and blood pressure problems
damn it

Attached: 1546469576938.jpg (480x468, 47K)

That looks like a lot though wanna half it

Before doing it it always seems like a good idea. If you never did E, DONT DO IT. You feel 1 hour good, but after some hours your brain shuts down. It really destroys your brain. Where is the moderation here

sure, I love some e, probably i'll try to trick her to give me all she has

Reported to the proper authorities.

Uhh oh I'm shaking in meinen Lederhosen! Please, mercy!

Kill yourself mr drug connoisseur

yum, gib more gummies

Attached: 15478058140.jpg (1080x1080, 210K)

>does meth
>but not e

A forehead shouldn't be 25 percent eyebrow; especially after shaping.

dude, that's definitely nitpicking and also you exaggerate, her eyebrows aren't that thick
quite honest, i would still fudge the fuck out of her even if she had a unibrow

Honestly it would probably be great to do ecstasy with a girl, but ngl I'd be tempted to just grab both and run so I'd have one saved up for later.

>Unironically supporting the shave-your-eyebrows off school of tho(ugh)t

digits LIE

you absolute buffoon, those are Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins

>"take an e-pill with us user, stop being such a pussy"

Attached: 154967805840.jpg (594x458, 101K)

Go fuck yourself, whore, I am not a degenerate

Attached: vargvikernescourt2014_638.jpg (638x359, 41K)

Did enough E as a retarded teenager to fry my brain. Enjoy the dance with Satan, whore

>I took something I'm not even sure was MDMA in a probably unsafe dosage bought through a dubious source and had a bad time due to me abusing the drug.
>Therefore you should all stay away from it
Brainlets when will they learn?

omnomnom, gib me more hair supplement vitamins, mommy gf!

Attached: 154967805840.jpg (594x458, 121K)

>you feel 1 hour good
You didn't take MDMA, that's literally not how it works. It lasts 4-5 hours, and you don't really start to feel drained of serotonin until 2 days later when the afterglow wears off. But the depression wears off after a day or 2 as well, so to say it "really destroys your brain" is false unless you're some dumbass teenager who doesn't know to wait at least 3 months to take it again.

Not really a drug user, but the only time I saw ecstasy or whatever, it was pressed as a mcdonald or luis vutton

These are fucking gummies you take for HAIR GROWTH you fucking RETARDS

How can you tell if your brain is fried or not because I've done a good amount too but I honestly don't have a good reference.

I'm fucked aren't I

Wait what? Do they work?

Or would it give me some kind of estrogen problems and send me deeper into inceldom (perhaps sissydom)

Don't worry take two for yourself we'll have a night where you'll be begging for more of my kind of ecstasy.

I don't go off with drugs ya cunt, i do other stuff

>dude would like these candies some guy i don't know made them in his bathtub, dunno what's in them he said it's just all kinds of flavors, you aren't a pussy right?

Attached: depositphotos_113159242-stock-photo-little-girl-holding-candy-in.jpg (682x1023, 49K)

I wonder how eating pussy on xtc feels

Dude E fucking rules hell yes

I usually have 2-3 caps of MDMA with me for a candyflip. Like I'll drop a cap usually 100mg then place the acid tabs on my tongue. Then 2.5 hours later drop my second cap usually 130mg. Then another 2.5 hours later drop a third cap 50-70mg. And for the rest of the day/night smoke a fuck ton of buds. Also if you wanna go to the next level, on that dose smoke 40mg of DMT at the peak of the LSD and MDMA. Don't smoke changa due to it containing an MAOI and that doesn't get along with MDMA. But I only recommend that for experienced trippers

Attached: EC4ACC11-7D67-4EDD-846D-323D08E509BB.jpg (1197x993, 395K)

>a beautiful girl that's into me and wants to do drugs together AND buy drugs for both of us

Only in my wildest fucking dreams.

Attached: 1531348150049.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Estrogen turns you into a girl you dummy. Blocking male sex hormones is fine, especially DHT which does nothing but make your hair fall out.

>shoved pill down my urethra
OK, now you go.

I'm too much of a pussy, sorry.

Attached: 1499948727362.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

What's there to be scared of? It's not like a psychedelic, you can't really have a bad time on MDMA

*snap*
>alas this is going to a cringe compilation of mine

Attached: 8D7D6DB6-4FA3-402E-8A87-58D084FAB372.jpg (1154x900, 132K)

>you can't really have a bad time on MDMA
Watch me

Never say no to free drugs homie

All the nasty shit that may be inside the pill and being alone with a girl, mostly.

I literally had a bitch like this. Gf of a friend, with some sort of mental disorder. She tried to convince me we should do xtc together. One evening I was throwing a small party at my apartment and she was there as well some other friends of me. Half of them did the xtc, also drunk some liquor etc She was just sitting on the couch with big ass eyes looking scared and I gave her a blanket. This didn't look like the fun she promised so I didn't take that shit. I later figured out by her friend that she's a manipulative bitch and she told him I was going to fuck her

Attached: nuwoj.jpg (200x200, 7K)

getting shitty ecstasy I suppose lad, I'd rather a MD cap over a pressed ecstasy tablet that has fuck knows what in it

>All the nasty shit that may be inside the pill
Worst that could happen is that it's mixed with amphetamines or meth but that itself is a bonus even if the comedown might suck more.

>being alone with a girl, mostly.
On MDMA even the greatest sperg would be able to spend time with a girl alone. In this hypothetical scenario the girl is even inviting user and gives him free drugs, so there is a big chance she likes him.

>Worst that could happen is that it's mixed with amphetamines or meth but that itself is a bonus even if the comedown might suck more.
How about some rat poisoning

Any dosage of rat poison that could fit into a pill would be negligible. Also it makes no sense to cut pills with rat poison from a purely economic standpoint. This is such an unlikely scenario. You would probably have a higher chance of falling and hitting your head while dancing than to be affected by this.
Also it's well known boomer propaganda that is used by news outlets when they have nothing else to report.

why would a dealer try to kill his clients that can potentionally buy more from him?

user thats a hair growth gummy what the fuck

MDMA is not for me babe. May I offer you this black tar heroin I bought yesterday?

Wait...? Are you too much of a pussy?

Literally took 2 blue teslas last night, the pill looks exactly like the logo dumb ameriberder

I'll take half cause X fucks me up
I literally turn into the most hyperactive retard possible

It's american time now, dumb eurofag.

Dealers don't just make deadly pills for shits and giggles, they want people to get addicted and come back for more.

To be fair most dealers don't even know what they are doing. They are here to make some quick buck and know some guy that sells quantity for a cheap price. Anyone who would do it professionally doesn't really want to deal with small fry customers.

true, this is why ODs on fentanyl laced drugs are a thing: the dealer wasn't trying to kill people, they were just trying to make it more addictive but fucked up because they're stupid and can't measure things properly. They're definitely not gonna put chemicals that do nothing but harm, such as rat poison, in though.
>Anyone who would do it professionally doesn't really want to deal with small fry customers
That's why it's best to order darknet instead of buying from some sketchy mexican in a normie club

So you must be new to both drugs and text comprehension.
>I WOULD do a line of meth instead of one X pill.
That means I hate ecstacy so much, I would literally trade it for the worst drug out there, which is in my eyes not nearly as bad as kitty litter pressed with bath salts and a sprinkle of mdma.

>meth
>worst drug
Meth is one of the best drugs. That's why it's so addictive dumb ass normalfag shit

>Best drug
>High based on massive release of both reward hormone and stress hormone.
>Dopamine literally rewires your brain into thinking that meth is the ultimate life goal
>best drug

You must be one of a kind dipshit, aren't you? No wait, this is the internet and you're not special, so you're just dipshit.

>Dopamine literally rewires your brain into thinking that meth is the ultimate life goal
>best drug
That's what I implied and that's why it's so good. Maybe not good for your long term survival but good in the sense that it's fucking awesome. You said you wouldn't even snort a line of meth as if that automatically makes you a burned out, sleep deprived, starved, psychotic junkie. First comes the good stuff though.

Made me smirk a bit. Gj.

T-Thanks
in a very original way

Attached: 1530207006869.png (600x700, 367K)

>"Hold on let me check how schizophrenia, antipsychotics and ecstacy mix"

Y35 T4K3 TH3 P1LL 4ND W1TN355 MY TRU3 F0RM

wonder what this remidns me of

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 56K)

>I haven't seen pressed pill ecstasy in maybe ten years.
brainlet. i've purchased these for other people half a dozen times, last time was 4 months ago

> it's not that fun when you're not a teenager
agreed, but because i don't like MDMA at all

>that girl will just be sad to think about later
no, she's a perfect age for sex. better than any old roastie

meth and MDMA are just 1 oxygen atom different though LOL they're real similar

i've done meth. i don't see how it is "addictive" at all

i did it like 6 times. personally, i don't care for it. it last too long. i wouldn't even do it if it was free

i like ketamine tho

It's definitely addictive and gives strong cravings, but personally when I used meth before I never felt like going on a "binge" because I just got tired and knew that the next few days I'd be exhausted and horribly depressed.

>Why, so you can laugh about it later with chad? Fuck off, druggie bitch.

Attached: 1386691632386.png (300x300, 13K)

A robot taking MDMA with a girl would probably just lead them to blab nonstop about all their life problems and insecurities, it'd probably be really cringey for both people.

I would never even be in that situation, that's how much of a pussy

>It's definitely addictive and gives strong cravings
i guess that must be absolutely true for some people, but i didn't find it personally true for myself, at all

i don't really love stimulants like that though. i used to use amphetamine daily, but because of wageslaving... it was the only thing that made it tolerable

since i am now a NEET, i have absolutely no desire to do meth or amphetamine

if i did, i would literally do nothing but fap for 5hours straight, then smoke a bunch of tobacco... and feel like shit coming down

some things may be "addictive" for certain individuals, but not others. it's a lot more complicated

have you ever smoked crack?