How did you meet your soulmate, Jow Forums?

How did you meet your soulmate, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1536491557432.png (650x434, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FE74jMbFiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you die a miserable death you filthy normie scum

Attached: 1484591854222s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I fucked it up with her in this life, maybe in some other timeline it didn't go so badly

Therapist helped. She said there's this girl who is also lonely, constantly bullied, never had friends and was very similar to me in both the bad and the good things. My therapist asked if she could give some of the info i'm okay with sharing to her and ask if she wants to chat. The girl said yes and here we are years later.

Attached: 1539573380246.gif (365x205, 1.95M)

At work
That's really sweet

sounds like a fantasy. therapists are hack frauds

That's true. Before her I went to multiple "funded free" therapists that were useless. Then multiple private therapists that would simply talk about their fortune and how lucky I am to be there with them. But eventually landed on a good one that listened, gave good advice and put effort outside of official hours to check in on how i'm doing.

Same. :(
We were together off and on for 12 years, too.

Sounds incredibly unprofessional. Like lose your job professional. I'm glad to hear her risk paid off.

i'd rather drink and chat with a hobo then talk with a shitty therapist. gaslighting drags they are

I feel you user
Sounds like a fairytale, congats

I had a crush on her for a while so one day I sent her a picture of a cute dog on Instagram on purpose and told her "whoops I sent that to you on accident" and just continued a conversation till it became a relationship and now here we are today just a week after our one year anniversary. Gonna propose soon.

Legitimate hobo train hoppers are cool people

How come? There's nothing bad in wanting to help two people who are lonely to meet if they're both okay with it and both seem to be similar. We both were going to her for almost a year before it, so she got a good idea what kind of people we are. If neither of us wanted, neither of us would of shared any information. Plus the information wasn't our history or illnesses, but our emails and vague descriptions that we wrote and exchanged (basic interests).

>gaslighting drags they are
Every time I hear bad things about therapists I imagine some US California based ones or something. It's also where I hear most people complain about how horrible they are. Plus it always sounds like US therapists are weird.

What you believe to be love is simply a series of biological response to finding g a genetically superior female specimen who has treated you with the requisite amount of basic kindness and affection to lower your inhibitions enough to convince you that she is within your league. Once you're over the tinitial chemical high, all passion will gradually fade from your relationship leaving it a bland, hollow husk of repetition and social obligation with a sprinkle of not wanting to die alone. You will be content at best and miserable at worst and if she doesn't have a surge of hormones and decide to leave you, she will most likely watch you die and either 0ut herself back on the dating market or wither away in isolation for the rest of her bleak, lonely existence

I can only imagine one or two other scrnarios of how id prefer to meet a gf other than this. It sounds like the best matchmaking. Fuck id be 100% okay if it was a guy or a girl i could be friends with and could relate to that my therapist could pick. There are probably hundreds of lonely people visiting each therapist that would love that as well if given the chance. Good on you.

>this amount of fedora tipping
RUBA DUB DUB BLUB *burps*

Attached: lmaored.jpg (650x364, 24K)

gaslighting awful people "therapists" are. damn them and their quack professional. no California involved
youtube.com/watch?v=9FE74jMbFiA

You know damn good and well that I have not done that

I was born with it attached to my forearm.

So your "soulmate" was literally pimped to you by your therapist? lol, what a story to tell your grandchildren about

Apparently it's all up in the air and you have to have a frame-perfect timing in life and somehow get someone 100% compatible with you when you're 12 years old and if you hit your 20's then good luick cause you're just gonna be fucking with absolutely busted women and that's if you're lucky

Jus b urself bro. ignore the fact women only like the top 20% of males and are shallow whores

>bitter incels go full sour grapes on the thread
Shocking

She's my collage classmate. We are attracted like crazy to each other, have similar mindsets and an almost identical personality.
Cute, petite blonde with blue eyes, 11/10 (waaaay out of my league)
We fell in love, deepest I ever was.

The only problem? She has a boyfriend and she's cheating with him on me. She's too nice to just dump his ass but confessed me she's not attracted to neither his body or his mind and the only thing keeping her from doing it is him being a nice guy...

Still get free sex and somebody who understands and loves me. Maybe someday we'll end up together.

Uh, nobody asked faggot.

>this much ad hominem
Do you have an actual refutation to his post?

thats how agatha and Elle met. Their therapist introduced them to each other