18yr old manlet who's a hardwood floorer's apprentice that makes $350 a week and who's 5'7 and 154lbs

18yr old manlet who's a hardwood floorer's apprentice that makes $350 a week and who's 5'7 and 154lbs.

Only work out is curling 20lb dumbbells.
Don't have the time to go to a gym since work is a real pain to the knees. So I just wanted to if I could get stronger with just the dumbbells and maybe some running?

Attached: kill me.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

50pullups.com/
redkiterunners.co.uk/assets/Uploads/General/cal.PNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: images (1).jpg (179x282, 8K)

Say what ya gotta say but give me some tips too.

Attached: Life is suffering.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

user I am truly sorry.

sicko and necko mode

Attached: life is like a prison.jpg (1200x1600, 377K)

Man how the fuck do you make that little? Where do you live?

I feel sorry too.

Attached: Motherfucking Hanayama .jpg (1200x1600, 308K)

>work is a real pain to the knees
I remember you. And I told you that's what would happen. But you were like durrrrrrrr

Like I said I'm a hardwood floorer's apprentice. Also, my boss is my uncle and I don't even do much besides bringing up tools and supplies up and down while carrying the heavier loads. And I live in the state of NY.

Attached: wristlet .jpg (493x960, 93K)

Google lumbar lordosis

>a real pain to the knees
Like, I get that you're probably on your knees a lot but I don't see how that stops you from working out upper body. And it's not like sitting on your knees is hurting the joints; it's just the bones and skin that would get sore.
You know that what your doing isn't working and you know what to do to fix that (exercise the other muscle groups; progressive overload; stop being a manlet) but you don't want to put in the work. You want some magic bit of advice that saves you from the discomfort of exercising so for that: kys you'reself

Attached: 1518432853332.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

>Don't have the time to go to a gym

lies everyone has time to go to the gym, its about priorities.

>pain in knees
>maybe i should run?

Never mind buddy. Dont even start, you dont have the brain capacity to stick to a program.

i hate spics

Yep and even with fucking knee pads, this shit is brutal.
Last Saturday I had to do install wood in a living room and two rooms with just my uncle and we barely managed to finish the last room.
Also doing edging kills your back.

Attached: Staining a floor.jpg (2448x3264, 679K)

how many hours do you work a week user?

Work on your posture my man

About 25 or more.
Usually depends on how big the job is since I mostly do the scraping or sanding jobs but sometimes I get a big project and have to do installation by myself.

Buy a doorframe pull up bar in Amazon for like 20 bucks

a friend of mine said that you can get a full body workout with a pull up bar, gymnastic rings, and a chair. said you could get shredded that way.

>Tfw Jow Forums basically gives you tough love that's motivational and a free medical checkup.

Mfw I think I might actually have lumbar lordosis which might explain the back pains and why I walk "weird" even though the nurses said I didn't have scoliosis.
What do?

Attached: Oh shit.gif (659x576, 137K)

>making only 12.50 for being an apprentice

Bruh.

I'm not an official apprentice I just work with my uncle. He doesn't pay me as much since I don't know how to use the bigger machines yet.

Just me and him and a ram truck full of equipment and a book to haggle jews to make them give us their money.

Fair enough. Seems like a rough hustle. I'd say leverage it for as much experience and value and find a way to pivot to something cushier with better pay.

You can always get stronger with just your bodyweight. Push-ups and pull-ups for your upper body. Sprints, jumps, and other explosive type movements for the lower body. There's a lot more to this but I'm not gonna type it all out for you, do your research and find a decent calisthenics/plyometrics routine and get to work.

Start working in your ability to sit comfortably in a squatting position. After a few months of doing it constantly you should be able to comfortably stay in a squat for a half an hour or more. Some of the work is going to require that you kneel, but do as much as you can in a squat, it's a much better position for health long term.

Attached: squat1.jpg (395x519, 68K)

>Works 25 hrs a week
>Doesn't have time for the gym
Something ain't adding up here

>Tfw most of my life I've been told I walk weird and now I know why.
>Mfw Jow Forums is telling me that I have knock knees and lumbar lordosis and it's all starting to make sense.

Those bitches at the nurse's office told me that I didn't have scoliosis but didn't bother telling me this and those checkups at the doctor's office that faggot never told me about that either!

Oh God, the insecurities are coming back at full force.

Attached: AMIRETARDED.jpg (889x960, 106K)

Listen to this man. Think of being able to stay and work as much as possible while squatting the same way you might think about sitting properly in a chair and not slouching. Squatting did worlds of benefit for my stamina and comfort at work.

do core work. Youre using your back all day and have no core so the back even does the work of the core. Its no wonder your back hurts

After work, I spend most of the day doing errands with my uncle like looking for car parts for his bus.

Lordosis is super common, I'd wager around a third of Americans have it to some degree, it's not really something that most doctors will mention if it's minor. Yours is minor, it won't be hard to fix if you put in the time. Chill.

in NY i would work at mcdonalds full time for minimum wage and earn more than 350 a week, your uncle is a piece of shit for paying you so little. manual laborers make more than that in Indiana where I live and our min wage is federal (7.25)

i know it's bait and we're supposed to be racist here, trust me i am

It would be shit for full time, it's not terrible for 25hrs a week, especially for apprentice work. Apprentices are the grad students of the trade world, you never make out well.

Push ups, pull ups, crunches, leg raises, I know you said your knees hurt but lunges and dumbbell squats. Watch what you eat and you could get a decent build. Don't be afraid of running. Once those dumbbells start feeling light try doing hammer curls and reverse grip curls in addition. It's not ideal but you could get cut and have at least some amount of muscle.

This and because I don't really do much compared to my uncle.
I'm basically his glorified assistant.

>25 hours or more
Dude I work 40 hours a week in a factory doing much heavier shit, weigh 15lbs less than you, and I'm two years older, grow a fucking pair

Best advice I can give: get a pull up bar and get good at pull ups and chin ups.

50pullups.com/

Either find a body weight workout or get more weights. You can do a lot with dumbbells if you have enough weight but you'll need a bench too, preferably one you can incline. Any cheap second hand crap from craigslist will do or just go to the gym. If you want to run, try this

redkiterunners.co.uk/assets/Uploads/General/cal.PNG

You'll make some very small noob bicep gains that no one will notice and that will be all. If you want to improve you need a real routine. Read the sticky.

You'll need heavier and adjustable dumbbells but you can make good gains already.

biceps curls
triceps curls
lateral raises (low weight, high rep)
dumbbell rows
pull ups and chin ups (most important)
leg raises (start laying and go to hanging after a few weeks)

I did that for 14 months now, gained 16lbs while losing a bit of fat, getting obvious results and mires already, I was already low bodyfat when starting though.
I'm not big at all but being lean with muscle definition is way enough to look good.
Eat at least 80g of proteins a day.

Attached: 1510132417598.jpg (1089x1024, 171K)