Fuck summer

How are my fellow ausfags handling the night time heat?

Winter honestly can't come fast enough.

Attached: b61916f862ca6f70d60ec0e5af5c8e2e.jpg (800x600, 70K)

not well, fuck this country and kill my parents for the crime of bringing me into it

I finally got air conditioning installed in my room about 5 weeks ago, so it's been really fucking comfy apart from the weird banging noises it makes when it's powered on for the first 5 minutes. I just wish I had a proper PC in there, because I have a pretty good family PC but it has to be in the living room and it's hot as fuck out there even with AC, and my laptop is only strong enough to play VNs (when the backspace is not fucking up and deleting everything I click on). If I somehow manage to get a shift every week, then it'll only take me another 14 weeks of my shitty pay to afford the rest of my computer (excluding another 12 weeks for a 1440p 144hz 27" monitor).

You'll have to hate on the British for that one, bud. They did choose the best place for a prison though.

The heat is getting worse every year, I'm going to try and move south before it's too late.

Its not so bad, curtains block out any sunlight and have the AC on whenever it gets warm

>tfw right in the middle of Central and North Queensland on the coast
It's pretty much air conditioning/high-speed fan weather every day from mid-September to early-April here (apart from the few days where there's no power at all because of fucking cyclones). At least Autumn is generally comfy, because it's just warm with a few days that are absolutely perfect, then a month or two of chill. I don't know how people from Cairns and further north manage to do it, but it's already humid enough here

Attached: IMG_1521.png (456x465, 444K)

Lucky. I've got two fans constantly going in my shed-house but that doesn't do shit when your parents paint the roof black and the exterior walls dark grey.
Good luck getting the parts for your computer. Why not look for a cheap monitor off Gumtree? There might even be a free one.

Ew, fuck living in Queensland. It's basically the tornado alley of Australia. You guys can't even cool off at the beach thanks to the jellyfish, rock fish etc.

It's not too bad where I live for cancerous marine life, but the insects and toads are a whole other story.
>want to have a remotely nice December? Enjoy billions of fucking Cane Beetles crawling over your window meshes and squeezing through every little gap to fly inside your house
>Want to go literally anywhere at any time of the year at night? Enjoy cane toads killing your pets, scaring the fuck out of you when they jump from the shadows, and acting like an abcess.
I've barely seen any jellyfish up here, although it's been a few months since I've been to the beach.
The only state that's worse than this is probably NT, because at least WA has amazing internet in Perth and Southern WA is supposed to really comfortable year round

meant originally to reply to

was also going to say that WA is similar to QLD hellscape-wise.
I should probably get to sleep for my wageslaving tomorrow

We get Christmas beetles that do the same thing here in NSW. Hate them.
Gross, cane toads were a dumb idea.
The jellies you can't see are the ones you should be the most afraid of.
Of all the states to have decent internet, I'm jealous. It makes sense that it's not as bad there since they're further South. I think Australia should start building more climate-friendly houses, like the ones in Coober Pedy. What we have now just isn't working out.

G'night, user. Have fun.

So you have summer in January? Wtf

Christmas is during summer for you?

>Enjoy billions of fucking Cane Beetles
>Enjoy cane toads
Are you from Perth? I've never seen or experienced either of these in my entire life..

just drove from Coffin Bay back to Melbourne and it took 16 hours. tired and browsing before i sleep. its my birthday on monday and my parents got me a new guitar amp so im excited

Yeah, its pretty much hell : ^ )

Not him but I'm pretty sure Queensland is where they originally introduced cane toads to eat cane beetles, so they're bound to be there. If you live in the city you probably won't find them but out towards Townsville and such you will. Saw a dead, ran over toad in my QLD grandma's driveway once as a kid. Felt bad for the cane toad.

Yes, instead of a white Christmas we get fucking hot ones. We don't even get white Winters to make up for it unless you're lucky enough to be able to go to Mt Kosciusko.

Nice, is the environment as bad as the name implies? Happy birthday for Monday, sounds good.

Also, it goes from December to February. Unless you include the months of spring, which are basically summer, then it's Sept-Feb.