23 year old female here. I've noticed I've been getting hair in places I didn't before.Under the chin...

23 year old female here. I've noticed I've been getting hair in places I didn't before.Under the chin, and behind my legs for example

I am about 40 pounds overweight and wondering if this is hormonal. I've been trying to cut sugars and carbs out.

Would a fast fix this and unfuck my hormones?

Attached: 1551153311486.jpg (425x348, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaouRuqqEfY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16647374
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let me buttfuck you

please no.

Attached: dog_love.jpg (700x562, 44K)

Well at 40 lbs over, a fast wouldn't hurt

Tits or gtfo

How fast do I need to go?

ah yes, a sage

Attached: A39166FA-64C9-4223-8232-E66D9C36597B.jpg (768x1024, 704K)

at least OP is asking for advice on a legitimate health issue. This already beats most of the Jow Forums faggotry on the board

Not a medifag but how's your period? Regular or is it off? Is sex painful? Is the hair darker or lighter?

Attached: 1554457443983.jpg (508x663, 51K)

Ah yes

UNTIL YOU'RE FUCKING LEAN

what kind of gypsy retard would ask about hair growths on fit

still saging

everything is regular and I've always had light periods lasting a day or two. the hair is in between light and dark. and semi coarse

>posts photoshopped image of dude with cheekbones sticking out of his face
>WHY LIFT
>gets 200 replies

Duck poster again. You might want to get tested for endometriosis or pcos. Weight gain and coarse hair is a common sign something is off hormonally.

I.e. Wife is going through same thing.

medfag

legit get tested for PCOS or Cushing's syndrome

Thanks for the advice duck user. I'll check it out

Thank you

88 MPH

get the FUCK off my board and go pick up a Cosmopolitan or something, wench

go to doctor, sounds possibly like PCOS

I really really like that pic

watch this you filth
youtube.com/watch?v=TaouRuqqEfY

Kekd

Extra weight gives women more testosterone. Gives men less for some reason. You probably naturally have a high amount for it to make a difference though.

my source

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16647374

funny how I imagine all girls being cute until I know they're overweight.

Try losing weight. If it doesn't fix the hair growth or anything like that, you should probably talk to an endocrinologist.

That means you are H I G H T E S T. Enjoy your gains unlike f*males who cannot do shit. Also since you're half male you should bulk up to 220 lbs since we cant count people under this weight as a man

SS + GOMAD

t goes up and your hormones arent fucked, you just need to raise your estrogen levels. if you have serious trouble with the hair, laser it

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

Attached: 1552142166412.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

What the fuck

Why do you have this saved

You actually can be strong, even stronger than women that use roids

Do you really wanna waste that chance?

L I F T

Attached: cryingfrenchfries.jpg (551x509, 27K)

this is obvious bait thread, you need to go back.
I only opened it to see if OP delivered, tits or gtfo.

when i first started dating my gf she had a hairless buttcrack. no, it wasnt from waxing or shaving.

now we’re engaged seven years on and its a bit hairy

HOW COULD SHE BAIT AND SWITCH ME LIKE THIS

Attached: 40B6E78D-3C8C-40EB-9876-BEE99DC4C346.jpg (1536x2048, 550K)

Tell her to take care of that shit and you're set for life

could be PCOS, look up the symptoms and see a doctor if you have any others

she is, and her hank hill ass

That's a male isn't it.