Robots who had and lost a gf are bigger robots than no gf fags

Every single fucking faggot on this board who cries when someone mentions not being a virgin or having an ex is a gatekeeping retard. I didn't talk to girls until I was 21, I know that bullshit loneliness, the no gf feeling. Let me tell you faggots, getting lucky and meeting someone who understands you for who you are and losing them is 100000x more painful than just being alone. Being alone is great desu, but living life with the regret of fucking up on the one person who understands you is so much worse. If you think life is bad never having had a gf versus losing one kill yourself now.

Attached: fremmy_wojak.png (1477x937, 69K)

I still have my v-card, fuck off m8

theres nothing wrong with being a gatekeeper, fuck off viking

You literally don't understand. The virgin label a societal joke tag. Saying I'm a virgin just like saying I've never ridden a bike. It's not a big deal until the ouve done it and look back. The pain of loss is so much worse than never having fucked a woman.

It's a berserker helm you fucking underage faggot.

if you're capable of getting a gf, then you're capable of having friends. Fuck off normal faggot. I have to rot inside my own head every fucking day while you laugh and giggle like an idiot on discord

Attached: 37039550_544432599304865_1898051326340759552_n.jpg (480x480, 86K)

Op here dubs of truth, faggots.

Loneliness without loss is weak as shit. You're just pathetic, you don't know real pain.

>JUST STOP BEING WEAK BRO
Shut the fuck up normal fag. Having nothing is painful you fucking low IQ retard

Hey, let's all understand each other's pain. People who never had a girlfriend are led to believe they are deeply defective, and their virginal status indicates they'll never feel such pleasure. It's no joke, you should know if you experimented it until 21.

I literally have MENSA IQ tests of 125. That's not genius tier but still way above average.
There are many brainlet robots who I have more sympathy for than you. You're pathetic if you think intellect is what's holding up our back.

I don't care what you think of me. I would have put a bullet through your head the second you opened your mouth and complained about having a gf once

I empathize with you more than any other poster.
I'd just like to warn that GF loss is worse than no gf. Not trying to flex that I've felt more pain, just trying to warn fellow bots.

Wrong, it's a warrior helm

Being abused by a girl you love a lot is worse than being single

You're helpless and don't deserve human compassion. Literally just end yourself for the sake of the race.

Used and abused robot reporting in

Can confirm

Shit makes you want to jump off a tall building

Correct. Very robot tier desu. Str bonus is for Chad.

Because you have a woe is me mentality and I called you out on your bullshit? Keep telling yourself your smart if it makes you feel better

I'm sorry for you user.
You know real pain, warn the others.

Called me out? Nigga you can't compare 2 pains until you hav felt them both. If only you knew.

I thought I was the only one. I agree.

No you don't know what its like to be alone because you're not alone. You're socially capable of having friends and have no trouble communicating with people. I wouldn't doubt it if you go outside everyday or shower everyday. I'm literally losing my fucking mind I feel shit crawling on me I feel myself deteriorating every day. Don't tell me that a fucking heartbreak is worse than this. Because it's not you fucking nigger

Well, it's funny though, because there's more to my pain then what this thread is actually describing. Yes it sucks when you go through a bad break up but I was just mentally damaged the whole time even before I met her. I remember I had this free time being single. But I was super depressed. Alone. Just like these virgin incels. However, I would sit in an empty in parking lot at night with a revolver in my hand trying to work up the courage to actually do it.

I remember posting about this a couple years back on this very board, how I was alone. I wasn't talking to any girls at this time. I was just lost with a shitty job and a few years younger than I am now.

But then I met her. And she distracted the fuck out of me. Then it turned toxic and I realized wow... I've allowed myself to become more sad in areas I couldn't imagine. However, I didn't get more depressed. I was just angry and back to thinking about suicide. But my point is, single or not. I was always fucked up.

Not so black and white.

>tfw date a girl for 5 months
>met her at a library
>find out she was dating another guy at the same time
>left her on christmas day taking back my christmas presents telling her i never wanted to see her again

fucking hell man, she was a shy book reading girl and she was capable of that shit, better to find out before it went further

I have been in both states. I do not mean to invalidate your pain, user. But really I tell you only for your own benefit, it's better to never have loved than to have loved and lost. I haven't showered for 5 days for reference. I have double major college degree. At first I made 'friends' but the second half I made required group project acquaintances. I lost a gf because she didn't trust me enough to tell me she had cancer. I've been graduated for 8 months with no job. She lives with my old roommate and I regret every day of my life.

Attached: 1498740879442.jpg (960x450, 55K)

Then don't say stupid shit like
>Being alone is great

This stings my own heart user.
You always want to believe the nerdy bookworms are helpless, gentile angels.
:(

I was genuinely happier being a drunk pizza than explaining my situation to my "friends."

>double major college degree
>I regret every day of my life.
Boohoo faggot get over yourself. Me me me. The bitch has cancer and you're crying to literally crazy worthless incels because she didn't "trust" you. Grow up or kys faggot. New to the thread btw

You are a fucking failed normie.

Real pain requires real stakes. Nothing to lose NEETS will never know real pain

I don't mean to invalidate incel pain, I merely wish to show them there perspective may be flawed. Sex is literally irrelevant. It only seems to matter if you haven't had it. Let me tell you it doesn't matter. You think it does cause it's this magical thing you don't have, but really it's subpar.

Falied. Normies. Are. Robots.
Accept it.

hardly anyone here identifies as a fucking incels here dude. How long have you even been browsing this board? a couple of months? We only started calling ourselves incels because it was relevant after the school shooting and it made us look edgy. Yes they're somewhat relatable, yes there is mysogyny on both sides but being a robot and being incel are two completely different things. The fact that you're using them the same shows how fucking ignorant you really are about robot culture

You're the one who brought incel into the dialogue, retard.

Attached: 1469600772370.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I know we're using buzzwords we picked up off because we're NPCs but the entire incel dialogue is that they want a loving relationship. You're literally arguing their points for them you dumb fuck.

You basically have it made.I can't even go study what I want.

>have gf
>lose gf
>fast forward 8 years
>no gf
is it worse to be a KHV or a born again virgin

I have to agree. Giving you that hope and happiness then taking it away never being able recapture the same feeling is much more debilitating than being blissfully alone the whole time.

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO THEY KEEP CALLING ME A NORMALFAG IM SAD TOO

Attached: 1481934445666.png (362x492, 225K)

Boo hoo, I got a girlfriend, proving that I can have someone attracted to me.
You've never gone through any struggle in your life except for bullshit puppy love. Boo fucking hoo. Wait till your parents die you little bitch. Try actually being repulsive and having people shit on your looks. Try being lonely and realizing people don't even want to look at you because your face is so repulsive. Try watching your crush laugh at your face when someone makes a joke about you being ugly. Try being ostracized for that same reason by your own family. Try using up all your energy to become normal, just to have people STILL call you weird and have you realize you made no progress in your journey to become sociable.

So fucking sick of you whiny faggots trying to claim superiority over sadness because you're too much of a bitch to handle a breakup. Getting a girlfriend literally goes against the definition of a fucking robot. Fucking retards.

Attached: 1546278111097.jpg (541x521, 168K)

>being a robot is about being a normie who goes through break ups

no it's not tard. A robot is an eternal loser who just wants peace, not some dumbass normalfaggot like you.

yeah virgin incels are proud of having literally done nothing and being miserable, it's quite pathetic.

btw everyone who whines about being a virgin is an INCEL and not a ROBOT.

please keep this in mind while posting, thank you

Attached: 14840555832473.jpg (640x600, 55K)

I'm sorry for you but failed normies can't be robots

I agree that it's more painful user. but as a guy who used to be a robot and just recently lost the girl that gave me my first kiss, hug, hand hold, and took my virginity (she was a virgin too) I accept my label as a failed normalfag. or just regular normalfag, since I don't believe in the 'cyborg' or 'failed normalfag' in-between terms. there are only robots and normalfags. welcome to the suffering fellow normalshit.

Attached: 1547357147043.png (498x364, 55K)

omg i dont get how poor peopl get so mad about being poor. like imagine being rich all ur life and being supported by ur family and then being cutt off because they cutt u off, mi life is soo hard

you cant be a true poor person unless uve lost all ur riches desu

Attached: ypzfa1j (1).jpg (640x695, 40K)

>you cant be a true poor person unless uve lost all ur riches desu
imagine being poor and too stupid to make money
that's you rn
the anger shows :^)

you're right, but reddit incels will never understand. they're too lazy to use a real toilet

Imagine being able to get a girlfriend but too stupid to find another one when they realize your personality is garbage.
rip u
Cry me a river about it faggot

If the pain is so great you're literally proving the point incels are trying to make you dumb fuck. They say that despite the stereotypes about them thinking sex will cure them that they want loving relationships.

The fact that you faggots are so bootyblasted about your bitch finding out you're a dull loser says a lot about how meaningful and great relationships can be.

>They say that despite the stereotypes about them thinking sex will cure them that they want loving relationships.
interesting considering all they care about is sex LOL?

OP is just being a snowflake. I was also a loner for a long time, then found a qt gf, then fucked up tragically and got my ass dumped. It was depressing as fuck and I was a long while feeling like ass, but now I can say hey at least I'm not so much of a subhuman that it's impossible for me to find an attractive woman to date. At least I've seen a top tier woman naked willing to fuck me just because she likes me. If it happened once it can happen again and now that I've got more experience I can do things better. And if I'm alone, it's no big deal cause I don't have to think about how much I'm missing out, after all the mystery is no longer there.

Having had a gf and lost her beats beig a virgin any day and it's not even close.

And all you should care about is working on your garbage personality. Maybe you wouldn't get dumped lmao
I've been with my girlfriend for 10 years so far. You're doing something wrong, you dull, whiny bitch.

No wonder you lost your girlfriend LOL

Interesting how you're complaining about losing your gf and act like this. I'm starting to put the puzzle together. Hmmm...

dude here's your (You) alredy lmfao take a break from the internet for a while okay?

reddit incels don't have a point, they're just retarded. OP was just saying it's more painful to lose someone than sit at home playing video games all day and peeing in a bottle and pretending you want sex

That'd be two people taking a break from you, huh. Good luck being proud of being a repulsive, boring loser who can't even maintain a girlfriend and goes on to a forum to tell everyone how much worse he has it in a pathetic pity contest.

Try working on your personality. You probably smell like shit, so shower. Wear clothes that fit you. Can't expect someone to stay with you if you're unhygenic. I mean you're on r9k for christs sake. Maybe your girlfriend won't leave next time.

Ok?

Attached: 1547547948321.png (732x633, 241K)

Not to mention the fact that you come here to shit on virgins because you stuck your dick in some pussy says a lot about you as a person. I have no idea how you're still wondering why you're alone when you're such a terrible person.

You should take my advice. It actually works. Put yourself out there. You're probably sitting on your ass not even trying to date anyone while exclaiming how hard it is to find out your desirable
This user is great. He knows exactly what's up. When I figured out I wasn't as subhuman and autistic as I thought, I felt much better about myself and gained a ridiculous amount of confidence in knowing someone could be attracted to me. Something I never knew could happen, given how I was treated.

I had a girlfriend for a whole year once and we didn't have sex once because we we're both too autistic.
Imagine having a chance for a whole year to lose your virginity and then the relationship going to shit. I haven't casually spoken to a girl outside of my family since we broke up 5 years ago. None of you are bigger failures than me.

Attached: 1468882399812.png (210x240, 65K)

>tfw most of my gf's either cheat on me or leave me and immediately turned into whores

What's wrong with me man

Attached: 1508262867515.jpg (600x631, 81K)

don't you have any steam friends? or just look for players of your preferred game to play with via discord. It's fairly simple. Ofc this doesn't replace irl friends but they are equal fun when playing gems

i don't even think you understood that i was originally making fun of incels user. the amount of projection here is incredible. if i cared as much about you as you apparently do about me i could write a dissertation on your insecurities. but i don't so i won't

>calling yourself smart
>not figuring out that low IQ retard is just an insult without any weight behind it
hmmm

Attached: 1546748076429.gif (480x270, 1.39M)

Maybe if you're gonna be incel forever now you can stay but idk why you want to.

>Being alone is great desu, but living life with the regret of fucking up on the one person who understands you is so much worse.
WHY YOU HAD TO REMIND ME

Attached: 1510906195039s.jpg (250x194, 7K)

>he accepted the fact
i envy your life a bit less now user

Losing your loved one may be more painful than the dull and constant pain of being a virgin, but that pain is exclusive to normies, not robots.
Pretending you're a biggest robot because you've experienced something some robots won't be able to experience in their lives is ridiculous.

Attached: 0054e29d7e9e9d3d.jpg (413x424, 36K)

Why are normies such pretentious faggots?

Fuck off, yeah?

Attached: wojak (356).jpg (662x712, 38K)

>waaah I fucked up a relationship so sad
You can get over it. You forfeited your wizard powers when you got a gf, normie.

That's cyborg logic. Real robots never get gfs/bfs.

It's a different form of pain. Neither is necessary worse than the other, you cannot compare them.

One is about never having had anyone being even slightly interested in forming a relationship with you, nor having just casual sex. It is about the feeling of being so unlikable, so ugly, so boring, so fucked up, that no other human being wants to be with you.

The other one is about loss and regret. However, someone who had a gf that left him, atleast has the insecurity of never being able to attract anyone off his chest. The loss of a gf can come with a new set of painful thoughts such as regret and self doubt. But the fear of being unable to attract any other human being enough to form a relationship is gone forever. I'm not saying that this is worse than the feeling of never being able to find somone so perfect as the girl that left you.

literally normie: the post
go fuck some roastie at a party and leave us be

Never having had a gf: True robot
Having had a gf and lost her: Failed normie
we've gone through this a million times now

>gf left me 9 years ago
>haven't had a gf since
>still have dreams with her in them, and it's like we never broke up

Why won't my brain stop bring her back up, she's fucking gone and not coming back. These dreams are like being teased by my own psyche.

>But the fear of being unable to attract any other human being enough to form a relationship is gone forever.
What about when 9 years pass and you still haven't gotten into another relationship, huh? I'm convinced I only got a gf by sheer fluke

After the past week I truly understand this sentiment and it is undisputibly true I wanna go back to never having a gf I would be content atleast fuck everything

Attached: FEF395A1-042D-4C1E-8286-3567E117388C.gif (480x480, 27K)

I fear that I will end up like you user my break up was recently but I know she was the one and that I wont ever truly get over it could you tell me why you guys broke up what happened user

Failed normies are okay if they're actually failed and not just normies...

could be that you'll never find someone again, but still
you: 1
me: 0

>if you're capable of getting a gf, then you're capable of having friends.
I've only ever had one friend in my life more than 10 years ago, who fucked me over and it turned out he wasn't my friend at all, and I had quite a few gfs regardless.

We met in high school, dated for 4 years.
She left me because she could see that I wasn't going anywhere in life. Stuck in a shitty retail job, no college, no real aspirations or goals.
The real shitty thing was that before she broke up with me, she didn't visit or contact me for an entire week. The week I was on vacation from work and my car was broken down. I was basically stuck in my apartment (without internet lol) going fucking insane missing her.
Then she finally came over and I was so happy to see her. Until she dropped the "we need to talk" line, that is. Shit fucking sucked. She cried while doing it, too. Ha well we both did.Then from that point on, she turned full bitch mode.
Shit fucked me up for years.

That really sucks user I dont understand why women are like this does career success really matter that much to them I feel like it shouldnt have so much an impact if you really love someone but that do I know I just got pretty much ghosted by the love of my life mere days after our one year anniversary we were in high school as well senior year when we met we were both very depressed autistic people and we confided in each other and protected each other from the world we did everything together we even took each others virginitys and I fully intended to marry her this year however she lives a state away and we could not yet afford to live together and neither of us could even find jobs but I had saved a lot of money from helping out my parents and babysitting but now shes just gone I have no closure I dont know what even happened nothing went wrong although the last time I had talked to her she was crying a lot and she would not really give me a straight answer and I knew she wasnt being fully honest with me but I went to bed and when I woke up she had blocked all possible communication my number was blocked and I can only assume that she did something really terrible and she couldnt face me anymore which leaves me so broken and confused and hurt and I just wanna not have met her I wanna go back to before when I had hope

>Similar situation
>Except girl I met was at a CHURCH
>Thoroughly convinced she was super innocent and not a whore
>Eventually she reveals that she had dozens of bfs since 7th grade
>I was the longest relationship she had been in (THREE MONTHS)
>Relationship ended while she tried to get a side bf and I got too suspicious
>She tries to get back with me after her would-have-been side bf left her for his ex
>Cut her off as much as I can
>Stop going to that church whenever I can
That breakup honestly did things to my faith in God as well.

Attached: 1337704781620.png (457x351, 121K)

I got arrested 3 times because I couldn't shut the fuck up

Someones got oneitis

Cut it with the normie tier overused apu images that don't suit your reaction you worthless braindead piece of shit normie.

/soc/ is that way, home of the failed normies and cyborgs. You'll be able to find connections there

Same here, but I still had a gf once. Ignorance is bliss. Knowing exactly what you lost, and how it slipped out of your grasp, sucks a lot.

Let's be honest most of the virgins are just too pussy to actually try and expect to be courted like a women because they're closest tranny's. I came here originally because I'm fucking weird, having sex doesn't make you normal, most girls hate non-chad but for some reason tomboys want to be with me but it never works out and one of us go crazy and ghosts the other. People like me but it's overwhelming and it's hard to be alone especially with alcoholics. Don't get me wrong I do sympathize with virgins but none of the shit here is a realistic view on what makes someone "normal", their is more to reality than relationships than being normal. I'm still the odd one, I'm not some hipster faggot but I refuse to conform and crying about who and who doesn't belong is conformist bullshit. Come up with an original thought and you might attract the bipolar Tomboy you idiots lust over.

Nice manifesto Elliott.

How do I feel love and connect to another person? I find that so difficult to do.