What's the objectively best vaping device for someone who just wants a casual alternative to smoking?

What's the objectively best vaping device for someone who just wants a casual alternative to smoking?

Attached: vaping.jpg (1920x1281, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/32886-one-cigarette-cant-hurt-think-again-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inhaling a car exhaust directly

Suicide

My kid asked me today why the lady was waving the smoke away as we walked by. I said because it’s poison. She of course asked me the next logical question. I said that she was addicted to a chemical inside the smoke, and she’ll be sick and unhappy if she doesn’t get it. My kid then asked if the woman knew it was addicting before she started.

Basically a fucking four year old told me the woman did not seem smart.

Juno or Mipod

Unless you want a sub ohm device then a VooPoo Drag or Uwell Nunchaku

The word is 'addictive'

Dangert Jow Forums is particularly edgy today

>Stupid hat
>Inhaling poison
>S()ibeard
>Tattoos
>Weakchest
Didn't know this was cringe thread.

lol

i use a SMOK Mag Grip. its fairly new and pretty decent. i love it so far. goes up to 85 hz. not for the "big cloud" douche niggers. justa cool cyberpunk-ish nicotine machine. recommend

Attached: smok-mag-grip.jpg (640x345, 50K)

Okay, this is epic. I made my dad stop smoking by giving him a vape. Then he stopped that as well. My uncle vapes and now his daughter does it, and my brother does too. I haze them all. They dont seem to care sadly.

JUUL
>sleek and small
>quick charge
>flavors are great (mint and cucumber are best)
>you could refill the cartridges if you want to use a different e juice
>gives a crazy buzz
>first e cig I ever owned that actually cuts my ciggy cravings (I’ve owned tons of vapes in the past)
>cool gimmicky features
I was a smoker for 5 years. About a pack a week on average. Worst was a pack a day in Europe for like a month. I smoked my last ciggy on March 31st. Haven’t smoked since. Good luck!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

juul is for fags. vape for the mog win

JUUL is like the only one that doesn’t look gay/like you’re a poser

Just smoke, and don't be a dumb fag that gets addicted.

Light up a stogie every so often. Not a big deal.

It actually is a big deal dumbo
>google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/32886-one-cigarette-cant-hurt-think-again-.html

Dick

you're missing the part where juul is 10x stronger than most vapes. the idea isn't that its better, its just a way to smoke cigarettes without the tar. its not at all helpful for quitting.

Juul flavors are trash.

>10x
Got a source? Do you even know how vapes work? The juice is what gives you nicotine. The amount of nictotine in the juul juice is either 3% or 5%. (35mg/ml or 50mg/ml). When buying vape juice from other brands you get to choose the nicotine content. Smokers who are trying to quit should absolutely choose higher nicotine content for the reason that the first two puffs will curb your cigarette desire. Other juices with low nicotine content just make you puff on it all day and you STILL want a ciggy, anyway

So is your mum