Anyone who says females have it easier can go fuck themselves into oblivion

Anyone who says females have it easier can go fuck themselves into oblivion.
I'm on my period right now and in excruciating pain. I've been nauseous, on the verge of passing out, my stomach and my insides feel like they're getting teared/ripped open and being punched repeatedly. I've been having to go to the bathroom several times a day, even once whilst I was in the shower. (Had to get out of the shower, have an excruciating bathroom trip, then go back.) I can barely stand. I want to die.
Having a vagina is fucking unbearable. I would give anything to be a guy right now.
FUCK EVERYTHING

Attached: A4501B74-517D-4DFA-B84B-C7DD66CF1415.png (1460x1791, 1.11M)

That's nice. I AM a guyu and had the same symptoms yesterday, for different reasons of course.

The difference is I have no ezmode life and no gf/bf like YOU do to comfort the rough times in life.

>harder biology.
>infinitely easier societal relations.
>No, bitches being bitchy to each other does not negate this fact.

Send bobs and vagene do milk

Sound like my average day after taco bell

Your body is trying to tell you something
Put a baby in you bitch

Just get birth control, it should help

Good I hope it gets worse, disgusting biocunt

If physical pain is your biggest complaint that just proves all of our points.

>felling like shit for a few days every month vs feeling like shit constantly
Such a hard choice.

Nice try. I don't have a bf. I'm sitting here by myself like some sack of shit, bleeding from my vag, feeling horrible stomach pain and cramps all over. No one is "comforting" me.
Be fucking thankful you don't bleed from your dick every 28 days or so.

Are you sure that you don't have some kind of infection? My sister was constantly having vad pains like that and turned out she had an infection in her uterus.

Guarantee your a tranny in your pills, I've never heard a real girl bitch about period pain.

get pregnant like you're supposed to and that won't be a problem you useless cunt

I'd take that for the advantages that women have over men in a heartbeat.

Trannys cant ger periods user, despite what you hear here.

boohoo roastie. get the fuck off this board you useless fucking cum dumpster. no one has sympathy for a bitching and whining female unless you are having sex with us

Being a guy:
>Expected to support the other half in a relationship financially
>Hard to seek help for domestic abuse/rape
>Gets falsely accused of rape - gets fucked for life
>Lower life expectancy
>Way higher competition for spouse
Being a girl:
>Stomach hurts every now and again; blood oozes from coochie
Hmm...

Yeah, the one fucking thing I have going for me is my dick isn't bleeding. There is literally nothing else.

If you think that's pain, try being around a roastie that's PMSing.

Ohhh Ok UHUH. You are seriously, actually, CHOOSING not to go outside and find someone. It's that easy for girls. JUST drag your bleeding dying cervix outside and you will definitely find a suitor. Like, a quality one. It's that easy. Seriously. There's no amount of grinding required like there is for a guy.

Could you perhaps procure a discord from which I might attempt courtship in the attempt of filling my emotional and sexual desires

Don't forget,
>wife gets a raise at work
>makes more money than you now
>divorce risk literally doubles.
>she leaves you for the office romance that started months or years earlier.

Could you perhaps procure a discord from which I might attempt courtship in the attempt of fuffiling my emotional and sexual desires

I wanna know how something can bleed every month and still not die. women are evil

Just keep having babies so there's no period.

lol just get pregnant and then abort the fetus to avoid your period. It's not that hard.

fuck off this isn't your board

Get fucked bitch. Even nature hates women.

A significant other isn't something you abuse for personal comfort. THIS is why you're single.

It's way easier to have social interactions as a man.

>casually throw in the word "abuse" to make your point

Yeah no a gf/bf is there for support. All the way. Literally nothing is harder than going through pain and turmoil completely alone.

Lol no it isn't men are held to a higher standard in every regard. Show up anywhere with a vagina and people will baby you

>Be fucking thankful you don't bleed from your dick every 28 days or so.
Well I shit blood if that counts

Grass is greener syndrome.
Try going to college and having absolutely no scholarships available to you. Try not having affirmative action in the workforce of which women are the primary beneficiaries. Try living without the reduced prison sentencing just cause you're a woman when you run against the law.

Society has babied women so much that they don't even realize the extent of their infantilization.

>going through pain alone
That's what men do. Except they can't turn to other people lest they are perceived as weak and vulnerable. It never ends when you are a man. You only have to do it for a week, then you get three off.

Something OP will never experience. She is probbably texting her girlfriends or bf right now complaining about her intermittent cramping "problem".

I faggot already proved you wrong.

Yeah but again, men literally run the world. If you're not smart enough to get scholarships as a guy, you shouldn't be in college.

No you just chose to not learn social skills, and somehow that is women's fault. You just played too many video games and grew up to be a sperg.

No you just want to be treated like a woman because you're a baby. That's sad dude

>you just chose to not learn social skills
Can't really choose when you're obligated to stay in your home and have no friends user.

Show bobs and vagene do milk bitch lasagna

Yes yes, you're a special snowflake and a victim. Go outside and learn. If a kid can learn, you can. You're not dumber than a kid right?

Women don't run the world, and the average man is smarter then the average women. So really women shouldnt be at college at all

>excruciating pain
Women's pain tolerance is absurdly low. As far as I have noticed women cry over stuff where most men wouldn't even flinch. Therefore your words don't mean a lot to me.

Good tip. Use nuvaring. It's not harmful. Im a virgin, but still use contraception because the pain was just too fucking bad

Actually women are smarter on average. Women are better at computer science and medicine. Sounds like you shouldn't be there.

>I'm a virgin

Why do you lie to support your point?

you're only suggesting that men don't have anything to complain about.

WRONG. Even cute femboys have boiperiods. Can even get boipregnant if the man they love cums in their boipussy when they're boiovulating. What makes you different to them?

>You're not dumber than a kid right?
I probably am.

Lol yeah right. nice bait

Sorry I wasted your time user.

Are you taking any Ibuprofen or Aceteminophen to alleviate the pain?

god is punishing you for taking the apple

>do milk
Why is this so funny?

If you let me fuck you hard it'll ease your period cramps

Heck
Girl problems:
>Bleeds once a month
>Random guys hitting on you sometimes
Guy problems:
>Subject to draft
>Longer sentences
>Losing custody battles
>Can't be single dad without being called a pedo
>Bias divorce courts
>Higher suicide rate
>Higher workplace fatalities
>More liekly to be murdered
>Expected to simultaneously be a real man but also
>Can't defend self from sexual assault allegations
>School system designed for women
>College admissions and jobs favoring women
>Higher standards in military
>Homelessness is higher
>Can't use sex as a social or money making tool in dire straights
>Incels when you can't get a gf but it's your fault when a girl can't get a bf
>Expected to give women equal treatement in relationships while being soley financially responsible
>If you're a virgin you're a loser
>Harder to make friends

I could go on. The only societal privlige I believe in is female privlige

the girl problems seem worse

Kek. You're a self pitying faggot.
Being a woman isn't a walk in the park either yet you don't see most women bitch about it endlessly and blame all of their problems on everyone else.

Just be a man you retard what are you a fucking girl? Atleast you get a dick that don't bleed. Imagine my dick bleeding. Fuck that. If I were a girl I'd be raped and treated like some retard just for my gender. I'd rather be Chad than Stacy. You're just a delusional boipussy who only biologically qualifies as male but in reality you're the most retarded waste of garbage in this world. Can't even accept your place in the world, what a faggot.

At least half of your list is complete bullshit. This is why people like you are the bottom of the barrel. You do nothing but rage at imaginary ways society is unfair to you.

This is truly something only a woman could say...

Attached: 4n8ye8dsq2b21.jpg (454x450, 33K)

Men have more than enough to complain about. Unlike women they aren't allowed to show weakness and receive no mercy when they fail. Sure, some of them manage to live stable and relatively happy lives but I've also seen the bottom of the social hierarchy full of desperate, confused and lonely men who have been forgotten by society. A woman often has an extensive support network and white knights ready to jump to their aid. Yeah, they can become career women or pursue higher education but really no one expects them to. If they want they can always fall back on many men who are more than willing to provide for them. Most view it as an honor to do so, to sacrifice themselves for their wife/gf.
Men don't have this option. For them it's a dog eats dog world where your worth is defined by what you can contribute to society instead of inherently being valuable. If you don't manage to live up to the expectations of others, be prepared to be ostracized. After all, there must be something really wrong with a man who can't stand on his own, who can't take blow after blow after blow without giving up and still care for and lead others.
Honestly, it's no wonder that many decide to go rampage or join extremist organizations when they think there is no other option. Because there isn't.

And that is only the social component. Physically and mentally there is no doubt that women are weaker and less durable. I've had my basics in a mixed sex group and the first to fail or to complain were always women. I don't want to discredit those who made it through anyway and who put everything into it because there is nothing more to be asked of them but the male soldiers did perform way better on average (and in my group even individually).

tldr generally men face more hardship than women in modern society. You just don't hear them complain because there is no one to listen

itt easy moders angry at normal moders

Attached: flaps.jpg (265x190, 8K)

>Anyone who says females have it easier can go fuck themselves into oblivion.
You have makeup and nobody expects you to step into a meatgrinder with a rifle.
>on my period right now and in excruciating pain.
I dont complain about my hangover every week.
>been nauseous, on the verge of passing out, my stomach and my insides feel like theyre getting teared/ripped open and being punched repeatedly.
You ever try Indian food?
Having a vagina is fucking unbearable. I would give anything to be a guy right now.
You can always have surgery to remove this monthly nightmare.

also its true

>face more hardship
but you just said men don't flinch or complain. so nah.

I am so fucking sick of this bitch

Attached: F528D47C-6DF0-4184-ADDD-27B2191CF83F.jpg (220x229, 13K)

Being HUMAN isn't a walk in the park. And where the FUCK did I blame male problems on anyone else? Also, you failed to debunk ANYTING I said. Women bitch about their lives on a MUCH higher level than men do. The feminist movement being much more large and accepted than male rights movements is all the proof you need. But I bet you support them, don't you? Because you think it will get you puss? There's nothing wrong with pointing out the reality.

Hell, what do you think OP is doing in this thread you dishonest idiot?She's complaining worse than me but do you care? No. Of course you don't.

>lower wages
>being hated by feminists
>higher chance to die in some kind of accident
>higher chance to get cucked for no reason

Attached: 1543367600885.png (645x773, 11K)

Except it's not.

This post was written by the original filter gang

Umm... Who are you describing here?

your father, goteem goooooooood

iktf. I don't get cramp thankfully but i just feel disgusting on my period. I can't even masturbate because the scent puts me off, regardless of the disgusting mess that would make, and i can't even fantasize about being with 2d because i feel bloated and dirty. only recently has the pre-period acne relented. i only discovered my period started yesterday when i pulled down my panties to piss and found a nice red stain i then had to scrub out in cold water. but all that is nothing compared to the massive muddy period shits and the constant dank gas. normally my shits are no-wipe level clean and any gas is soundless and odorless, but on my period it's like a trucker after eating a gas station bean burrito. it's so disgusting and unhygienic. i don't even want kids and wish it would just stop, just stop producing eggs. i'm already anemic and fall down dizzy several times a week, so wasting my precious blood and iron on uterus lining that's all for null is a slap in the face.
i developed a sore throat yesterday, so it seems like my new paradigm, while i've been spared of the acne breakout, is now going to be a headcold every month.

well you're wrong lol

You do understand the concept of growing stronger through being faced with hardships? Some physical pain is just negligible compared to the greater struggle. They wouldn't flinch or complain because many are used to worse. It really shows how sheltered you are if you think that only those who cry feel pain.
A medic saying goes that one should ignore those crying and complaining about the pain and tend to those who lie silently first. Because as long as you can scream, you are fine. Those who can't get a loud out of their mouths are in true critical danger.

That definitely sucks, but it's a small price to pay for getting to live life on easy mode for the rest of the month. You can't win them all.

No u

Originally123

And there are things you can do to less the pain but you wont it's easier to complain.

You should know that, don't you?

Do you genuinely undermine everyone's issues except your own?
>anyone who isn't male doesn't experience real problems!
Fuck off, you stupid idiot.

found the soicuck/roastie

You should fuck off. Males can't earn as much money as females when being a hookers.

Attached: 1481290828347.jpg (780x780, 96K)

You get scholarships, preferential treatment in job applications, almost always gain custody in divorce, get lesser sentences for the same crime, and still manage to convince society that you're oppressed. How do you do it?

they do have it easier, you are only experiencing a temporary thing that'll go away and it'll never bother you again

your period is not a permanent change in how people treat you, nor is it a reason for people to be harder on you

stop complaining you stuck up bitch

>Do you genuinely undermine everyone's issues except your own?
>just did the same thing by undermining men's issues

Are you actually fucking retarded? At least think before you open your mouth 10 thousand cocks have already thrusted through

>easy mode
>constant health problems
>constant money problems
>live in poverty, can barely afford food
>need to wageslave for existence
>no friends, no bf, never leave apartment
>probably not going to live past 50 because health issues will only get worse with time
>life on "easy mode"
Oh boy, but at least I can always find some pig to stick his dirty cock in me?

bruh thats not how it works lmao
damn why the segregation.
theres a difference between depression and being a male.

>women are all dirty whores who constant suck penis
>go to hell you dirty sluts
>why won't a woman suck my penis? a bloo bloo
There's more to life than getting your cock pleasured, sorry to tell you. If that's your biggest issue in life I'll trade you.

Name one female tech giant

You could literally open up a camwhore account within 10 minutes and be making about $300,000 per year's worth in salary, right now, just for being on your period.

Quit exaggerating.

>avoiding the bullshit I called you out by only paying attention to the cheap insult I made

See this is why people don't wanna debate with females.

All you've got to do is marry some naive hard working man and take his money. Bezos is about to give his wife 70 billion dollars in divorce. That could be you.

Jerk off you absolute fucking baffoon. You're a retarded brainlet for not realizi

Can't think of what group fulfills all of those criteria.

You are very, very wrong. Male hookers can earn a lot more because their gay clients want to keep it discreet.

The world has an overabundance of naive hard working billionaire men? Why didn't you tell me!

>if you sell yourself out and act like a whore, desperate bored married men with a lot of money to spare will throw themselves at you
WHAAAAAT?! WOW! THAT TOTALLY PROVES WOMEN HAVE IT EASY!
Get fucked.